8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:15:12 PM(UTC)
Engine cutting out issue, not fixed. Gear crunch still there for manual transmission vehicles. I just don’t get it.
PERFECTION......
#77 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:15:28 PM(UTC)
KTM and Mugen WON’T BE forzathon or seasonal exclusives. WHY? Every forzathon or seasonal car has COMMON RARITY. Mugen is RARE and KTM is EPIC. I count on another wheelspin exclusive cars then.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:16:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:44:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post
KTM and Mugen WON’T BE forzathon or seasonal exclusives. WHY? Every forzathon or seasonal car has COMMON RARITY. Mugen is RARE and KTM is EPIC. I count on another wheelspin exclusive cars then.

???

The current Hoonigan is legendary.
The Honda was rare.
The Aston was epic.
The Ferrari was rare.
The Peugeot was legendary.
The Porsche was legendary.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#79 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:00:20 PM(UTC)
Anyone else surprised the 812 Superfast was marked as a "daily driver?"
#80 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:20:11 PM(UTC)
I would have preferred to paint hubcaps than inner barrel.

The Ronals (Rotiform VCE-T) are shiny gold with silver lip. Painting the center in polished aluminium retains the golden hubcap, which is a bit annoying.

Anyway, speaking of the update, it's a joke any way you look at it.

Painting different wheel groups seems like a big deal but it's something that should've been in Forza since FM5 at the very least if not earlier. The "new" wheels are also repeats of FM7, though I appreciate the Advans finally making it to Horizon. Should've been a launch feature, though.

The Car Pass itself proves that you don't need SUVs to ruin a monthly lineup. FH4 manages to have a bad one DESPITE offering a good environment for offroad vehicles (of which there are none in this pack BTW). McLaren 650S Spider is a dupe, nuff said, especially when it retains its roof in the thumbnail. FXX is a returning car, and a racing one at that, woohoo, why not give it to us in FM7 instead? Honda Civic is uninteresting, this was before VTEC era, might as well give us a proper hot hatch like the long overdue Peugeot 205 GTI which would make far more sense in Britain (the game doesn't even have the 308!). The 2003 S2000 is the car that rounds off the disaster as it's also a returning car and it's just the S2000 CR but less focused, quite the opposite of the RX-7 Spirit-R. It might be good as a base for a ricemobile but that's it, the CR is better anyway.

These are things that make me consider moving to PS5 (or PS Now) next gen. Yes, I hate Sony, but one of the reasons I bought the Xbox was Forza and you guys are simply handling the franchise like [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] now. It's no coincidence to me that public perception of Forza has become worse ever since Playground has been given control over the franchise's future, which was in the Xbox One era. This is EA-tier of ripping off people, and look where NFS is now with that. We paid for UE and our return of investment is a joke compared to the random guy who plays the game with a Game Pass subscription.

Suffice to say, I'm thinking I should've spent my money on RDR2 or Assassin's Creed Odyssey instead, and I fear for how this vaunted RPG made by Playground is gonna be. Of the current top-tier first-party Microsoft Studios you guys are easily the worst, considering T10 is at least trying to turn FM7 around.

Edited by user Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:37:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 3 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:04:55 PM(UTC)
Thanks, Night. I didn't notice the classic Civic that's coming. Awesome!
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:18:58 PM(UTC)
Car pass:
Except McLaren 650S Spider, I'm satisfied.
Especially the return of "better" S2000 is very glad. I was tired of the S2000 CR body kit.

Some people may be dissatisfied that the remaster car is included in car pass. But I welcome them to remaster the old model.
There were lots of wonderful cars on FM4.
Of course car pass also needs a "new" model. Don't become a remaster car pass. I will not complain about it if it is about two cars per month.

Paint update (car body):
This option is good. But I was a little disappointed.
I thought that this option was available for decals of muscle cars such as Mustang and Challenger R/T.
In fact, however, this option was not available either in Mustang or in the Challenger.

Paint update (Wheel):
Almost perfect.
This option is a lot of fun. I was playing with this option for about 4 hours after updating.

However, it is regrettable that the existing design data doesn't correspond well.
I share some designs and are being used by many players. It is very appreciated.
However, these designs have changed to unintended things in this update.
Specifically, all the designs created before November 20 are applied color only to "Paint Pattern 1".
I hope they will correct this bug in the future in the future, but I also understand that it will be difficult.

I'm dissatisfied with this problem, but overall I am welcoming this option. This option is truly a lot of fun. PG, you did a good job!

Other fixes:
The cost cutting of the Racing / Rally engine is very good.
I love the Unimog and Extreme offroad categories, but all the engines that can swap to these cars were expensive. Today updates made these engines very inexpensive. I will be able to enjoy the upgrade more.
#83 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:23:44 PM(UTC)
I'm still gonna protest the game's broken multiplayer until Playground Games gets their act together and then justice will be served to the Forza community and we will celebrate.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:24:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:33:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

-snip-

These are things that make me consider moving to PS5 (or PS Now) next gen. Yes, I hate Sony, but one of the reasons I bought the Xbox was Forza and you guys are simply handling the franchise like **** now. It's no coincidence to me that public perception of Forza has become worse ever since Playground has been given control over the franchise's future, which was in the Xbox One era. This is EA-tier of ripping off people, and look where NFS is now with that. We paid for UE and our return of investment is a joke compared to the random guy who plays the game with a Game Pass subscription.

I could get a bird to build a nest on the tallest tree on earth, and it would still fall short of your sky high expectations. It's funny how you're comparing a racing game that is riddled with microtransations and an absolutely shambolic slot machine for an upgrade system to this game that has neither of those things.

Plus, the Civic looks awesome, the S2000 is awesome, I'm looking forward to thrashing that Vantage and cruisin' in that C-Type.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:35:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PrestoFlame Go to Quoted Post
Where is this Horizon Cup. Cannot see it anywhere? Is this just rebranded seasonal events with low money prize?

It's a 'new' seasonal feature starting with next summer season in 1d16h.

Thanks guys; I didn't quite get that either.
 2 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:01:22 PM(UTC)
Great update. Just tested the wheel painting option and it's awesome! Some cool new cars as well! Looking forward to the Civic and the S2000! I hope we will also get the Rocket Bunny kit for the S2000. And I'm looking forward to the Gymkhana 10 cars!

Something bothers me though… Can we add decals to those "dish" wheels? Or those Speedline Corse F1 wheels have some strange white marks, where the lettering should be? Can wie add decals there as well? I don't think so... I'm at work now, so I can not test it myself.

@NightDriver

Wow, bad taste in cars bro! ;)

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:02:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:31:35 PM(UTC)
I would have preferred to paint hubcaps than inner barrel.

The Ronals (Rotiform VCE-T) are shiny gold with silver lip. Painting the center in polished aluminium retains the golden hubcap, which is a bit annoying.

Painting different wheel groups seems like a big deal but it's something that should've been in Forza since FM5 at the very least if not earlier. The "new" wheels are also repeats of FM7, though I appreciate the Advans finally making it to Horizon. Should've been a launch feature, though.

Seriously if I was one of the developers reviewing these I'd throw up at some of this inane moaning.

2 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:00:58 PM(UTC)
So you add a 650S "Spider" with the roof closed? Smh. 675LT would have been better.... good to see the Aston though.

1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:16:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Other fixes:
The cost cutting of the Racing / Rally engine is very good.
I love the Unimog and Extreme offroad categories, but all the engines that can swap to these cars were expensive. Today updates made these engines very inexpensive. I will be able to enjoy the upgrade more.

So my question now is will there be any kind of in-game CR refund for those of us that DID buy those expensive engine swaps for the Unimog/Racing Trucks? And as others have pointed out, why the 650S Spider (with a closed roof that will likely only be able to be opened in Forzavista)? If you *had* to add a spider model, why not the 675LT Spider?

#90 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:17:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

???

The current Hoonigan is legendary.
The Honda was rare.
The Aston was epic.
The Ferrari was rare.
The Peugeot was legendary.
The Porsche was legendary.

Forzathon didnt have exclusive Aston or Peugeot lol. Superfast is common, the same like 2019 porsche Gt3rs. You must check it out again, man...
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:30:01 AM(UTC)
I know it updated but did you all get the welcome page after update that says "Update Three Horizon Service Check" like the screenshot at the beginning of this thread or does that not come around until Summer?

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:30:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:25:14 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

When will you finally acknowledge the mess you call multiplayer and work on that? A huge part of the community is done with the single-player content and wants to see some serious changes to MP.
- Rework ranked: return to single player ranking - if you really want team-based ranking, create a league for club teams only (and see how successful that is...)
- return club ladder: it gave casual players some sense of progress in the club and the feeling of being part of the team
- return class-based rivals with player ghosts
- return collision-free races

The list goes on, just check the biggest post in this forum.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:13:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:05:21 AM(UTC)
According to [Mod Edit - Please dont link to sites which are known for posting exploits, encouraging other people to use them and getting people banned from the service - D] both the Honda Civic CRX Mugen and the KTM X-BOX GT4 are Forzathon Shop vehicles that'll be purchasable on Week 11 & Week 12 (I believe we're on Week 9 at the moment)

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:03:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:48:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post
According to [Mod Edit - Please dont link to sites which are known for posting exploits, encouraging other people to use them and getting people banned from the service - D] both the Honda Civic CRX Mugen and the KTM X-BOX GT4 are Forzathon Shop vehicles that'll be purchasable on Week 11 & Week 12 (I believe we're on Week 9 at the moment)

Thanks m8 for the solution !

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:03:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#95 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:04:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
I like the look of Horizon racing cup.

It appears to be exactly the same setup as before (crappy seasonal championships), but with more money.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:07:19 AM(UTC)
Jesus. Somebody said - they fixed a lot of issues already. THEY RELEASED GLITCHED GAME!

It has some glitches, but if you think about it at least it's not as glitched as Horizon 2 still is today. It was a great game but there are tons of map glitches you can still do today.
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:13:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post

-snip-

These are things that make me consider moving to PS5 (or PS Now) next gen. Yes, I hate Sony, but one of the reasons I bought the Xbox was Forza and you guys are simply handling the franchise like **** now. It's no coincidence to me that public perception of Forza has become worse ever since Playground has been given control over the franchise's future, which was in the Xbox One era. This is EA-tier of ripping off people, and look where NFS is now with that. We paid for UE and our return of investment is a joke compared to the random guy who plays the game with a Game Pass subscription.

I could get a bird to build a nest on the tallest tree on earth, and it would still fall short of your sky high expectations. It's funny how you're comparing a racing game that is riddled with microtransations and an absolutely shambolic slot machine for an upgrade system to this game that has neither of those things.

Plus, the Civic looks awesome, the S2000 is awesome, I'm looking forward to thrashing that Vantage and cruisin' in that C-Type.

Aren't your expectations too low then? If you and Ti Hsien are the kind of people who will happily eat anything Playground dumps in the bathroom after dinner, that's fine, but don't speak for all players... Or even the majority. :)

I'm a paying customer. And I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. This means I own the Car and Expansion Passes by default. The Car Pass is not to my liking, so I'll obviously complain. The FM7 Car Pass wasn't all that great either despite having some gems, but it still managed to be superior. And there's no FH3 pack that was inferior to any monthly content we got in FH4 so far.

If I was a Game Pass user and saw that this month's lineup includes a McLaren cabriolet with the roof on (making it the same car as the 650S Coupe if not worse) and a Peel Trident, I'd happily remain just a Game Pass subscriber and alternate short FH4 sessions with RDR2 or some other AAA game. The S2000 might get a few purchases, because it might come with rice parts, but it's still a recycled car that should've been in the game from the start.

The Jag (and the GT40 MkI) should've been in Forza Motorsport instead, as the race cars they are. The GT40 makes so little sense in Horizon that the engine cover moves through the license plate when opened. It's pathetic. FXX makes more sense in FM7 as well and should've been one of their free monthly cars (interestingly, we have the FXX K in FH4 but not the P1 GTR). Quite sad to see cars like the C-Type wasted in the kiddies game.

The fact there's so much recycled content in the Car Pass makes me wonder if they're cutting costs on licensing. Only good month so far has been the very first one. And that's without mentioning the other problems with the game, which would require more text than I'm willing to write to people who obviously accept each and any decision they make with regards to the game.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:13:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#98 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:14:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: su1980kiPL Go to Quoted Post
I am still waiting for nitro upgrades. And yes... I know this is not nfs but I really like it this in fh2f&f so what the hell not add this in horizon 4. We have so many not needed items like boots and over **** .
T10 and This :)

+1 - Now that we have more drag racing options, I would love Nitro but not unlimited. Like real life, you use it then head to the garage and pay for a refill.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:53:00 AM(UTC)
It's been live since yesterday some time. I've already got a new gallery of wheel photos posted. There are some, shall we say, questionable choices about how some of the wheels are split up, but, overall, it's a grand slam.

I have had a couple of sound hiccups, still, so that doesn't seem to be fixed, alas.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:54:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:36:19 AM(UTC)
Hello

I have just one question: In this update and in latest stream you happily announced a new 12 seasonal championships to answer a community demand that there was lack of content at some point and to keep us busy. But how is that different from what we had previously?? You just replaced a trial with one championship and cut out the Seasonal PR stunt. That is even less that we had season ago. How is that supposed to change anything?? How is that a BIG news to announce in 4 major pillars of Update 3?? I would understand 12 championship PER SEASON - creating one just takes like 2 minutes and im alone, you have a team working on it. I dont understand what you are doing there but I dont enjoy being treated like an idiot, in fact every customer doesnt.

Also the closed roof Mclaren 650S as a new car. Seriously people, getting a monthly payment for your job requires something more than pretending to work.

Edited by user Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:20:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error