8 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:25:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MuoNiuLa Go to Quoted Post

And they’re in the process of working on multiplayer.

Do you have a source for that?

Only thing I've seen is a dev saying he's acknowledged the criticism thread. Nothing about actually fixing the game.

I refuse to believe it's taking over 2 months to add D C and B class cars to multiplayer... that should be a very simple tweak to the code.

#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:32:21 AM(UTC)
I love the new Aston Martin...saw Jay Leno's YouTube video, and automatically wished for it being in FH4...

Reading all these posts, complaints (many of them fair enough), I can only think that PG released the game ahead of schedule, just because they promised that at the E3. Had they waited for a couple more months, the game would have been MUCH better.

I still have faith in this game. I play it almost everyday, and still enjoy it.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:36:19 AM(UTC)
Where is this Horizon Cup. Cannot see it anywhere? Is this just rebranded seasonal events with low money prize?
i7-9700k / 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 / GTX 1080TI Strix / 1TB HDD/ 1TBSSD / ASUS Z370 Strix F / Enermax Platimax 600w
 4 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:54:45 AM(UTC)
650S Spider with roof? Are you serious? Second the same car? Jesus...
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:04:40 AM(UTC)
The garage limit is going to be huge problem soon.
I have all cars in the game, no doubles and I'm at 528.
This update shows 8 more car pass cars, the Mugen CRX, the Xbow GT4.
They also release one hoonigan or hot wheels car every week in the forzathon shop.
The expansions will probably add more cars aswell.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:13:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaltonDrift Go to Quoted Post
So the 'new' rims are the exact same ones from FM7. Why am I not surprised? Just as I suspected, they left them out from FH4 just to shut people up and release them as 'new'.

But in the current tone of Horizon 4, the rims are broken. They'd hate to disappoint!

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 19_10_45 by Private Custard, on Flickr

#57 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:17:27 AM(UTC)
I like the new options for rims. I dislike that existing car designs lost their colors on parts of the rims with that patch.
I absolutely dislike the traffic fix, especially with the current spawning cars mechanic. You are doing like 20 km 2 mio point driftchain around the island, and a car spawning right in front of you while drifting ends it. It should be reverted. There are plenty of cars in single player and street scene races when I want some. :(
#58 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:24:38 AM(UTC)
This cars is fantastic. I love Jaguar C type
Lol car is McLaren 650S Spider. Why?
#59 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:32:50 AM(UTC)
Are they serious with this big update on painting rims different colors? For the love of god I still can't paint the center of my Aventador SV wheel!

The Aventador SV "advanced" options are; Group 1, Inner Barrel (most pointless option in my eyes on any wheel) and the outer lip. Was an extra Group for the center of the wheel to much work....really?
#60 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:35:17 AM(UTC)
Were can I find the Mugen CRX ....?
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:38:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Keingu Go to Quoted Post
Were can I find the Mugen CRX ....?

It's probably a Forzathon or seasonal reward car.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:14:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T1NM4N NL Go to Quoted Post
Are they serious with this big update on painting rims different colors? For the love of god I still can't paint the center of my Aventador SV wheel!

The Aventador SV "advanced" options are; Group 1, Inner Barrel (most pointless option in my eyes on any wheel) and the outer lip. Was an extra Group for the center of the wheel to much work....really?

And to add to that, it appears the any saved designs with single colour wheels, now have the centres that colour, and the outers basic alloy colour. I've only checked a couple of my designs, one of which is shared and is most probably now shared in a colour scheme I didn't choose. Both are wrong. I'd check all my other liveries, but quite frankly, I don't care enough any more.

How many liveries have been shared worldwide so far? A million? 10 million? Who knows. Congrats devs, you just ruined a rather large chunk of them.

Testing. It's not easy to overstate just how important testing is. Literally two minutes after booting it up post-update, and I found two things broken. Jesus guys!

#63 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:19:29 PM(UTC)
What I'm afraid is going to be an even bigger issue is potentially millions and millions of downloaded paints on cars with the new updated paintable areas being similarly jacked up.
 2 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:25:48 PM(UTC)
Exactly, and now everybody's game has saved at least once since booting, the changes are permanent.

They'll need to run yet another update, with a line of code stating that all liveries saved before Nov 20th must have all three wheel sections painted as the centre colour.......or standard all-over, if wheels weren't painted. In terms of mess, this is a rather large birds nest!

I know for a fact a couple of my dirty rally liveries will be ruined. I painted the wheels a dirty gold/brown colour, to match the dirt around the arches. Now they're just gonna look like clown cars!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:26:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:32:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T1NM4N NL Go to Quoted Post

Wow, just wow.

If everyone on here had your attitude they’d tell us to ef off and not do any requests.
You remind me of one of them spoilt rich kids who complain that there parents bought there first car, a Ferrari when they wanted a Lamborghini. “OMG I hate them”

The wheel paint options weren’t planned for the game they keep adding these extras for us to make us happy. Mention another game that does this!
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:39:06 PM(UTC)
Every. Single. One.

You know what, I give up. I'm unsharing everything. This is not how I want my end-products to look. Screw it.

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_35_02 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_33_47 by Private Custard, on Flickr

These aren't even my wheels. No idea what's gone on here!

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_32_59 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_31_32 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_30_06 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_29_10 by Private Custard, on Flickr
#67 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:15:07 PM(UTC)
Got all excited for a second thought could finally get rid of black bonnet on e49 charger like most were paint bonnet advanced select previous cool cool apply and its black again and doesn't even change the black on wiper cowl oh well.
Do like everyone not disappearing after forzathon though.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:19:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#68 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:58:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Private Custard Go to Quoted Post
Every. Single. One.

You know what, I give up. I'm unsharing everything. This is not how I want my end-products to look. Screw it.

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_35_02 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_33_47 by Private Custard, on Flickr

These aren't even my wheels. No idea what's gone on here!

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_32_59 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_31_32 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_30_06 by Private Custard, on Flickr

Forza Horizon 4 20_11_2018 20_29_10 by Private Custard, on Flickr

That's brutal, so basically have to take down all shared liveries and re-share? T10 has been dogging the painters in FH4, way too many things to list really.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:58:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#69 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:01:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SHZRMZ Go to Quoted Post

That's brutal, so basically have to take down all shared liveries and re-share? T10 has been dogging the painters in FH4, way too many things to list really.

Not too much work if I just do step #1 of the process......take down all shared liveries.

Already done.

#70 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:02:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrestoFlame Go to Quoted Post
Where is this Horizon Cup. Cannot see it anywhere? Is this just rebranded seasonal events with low money prize?

being an event should turn up in summer

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#71 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:13:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrestoFlame Go to Quoted Post

It's a 'new' seasonal feature starting with next summer season in 1d16h.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#72 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:15:18 PM(UTC)
These rim colours lol.
I just noticed the Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera has red inner barrel by default. First i thought its a livery issue, taken down the livery and it still has the red inner barrel. You can repaint it to black, but then i can't use the downloaded livery on it, that i have used all the time in FH3, because then the inner barrel goes red again. Not like i'm using this car a lot, but come on...
Not sure it was like this before, but since many people posting things with the issue, i assume it came with the recent patch. Didn't notice such thing on other cars so far, but probably i will start checking them one by one as i drive them.
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:27:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Private Custard Go to Quoted Post
Every. Single. One.

The silver and gold rims actually look pretty good with that livery.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:38:14 PM(UTC)
S2000! After the Spirit R RX7 I was hoping something like this would be coming, and it's so very overdue. Very welcome choice of car!

Lots of cool cars coming in general, glad to see no Hoonigan filler this time either.
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:46:15 PM(UTC)
Did I see a Peel Trident is coming? I might have a third vehicle to Favorite...
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
8 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error