5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 7:28:27 AM(UTC)
Whhhaaa the picture of Daytona, It's just BEAUTIFUL :O !

As we say : A feast for our eyes !

A great event !

GT : HD Paqo
Unircorn for FM4 : 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
#102 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:37:32 PM(UTC)
I have to be honest I only came on this thread to try my luck for a unicorn, however after reading through it for about half an hour, it is quite a mine of information, I am an F1 fan predominantly, but this event looked really good, the cars look awesome very forzaesque (if that's a word) I have searched Sky for any programs, but couldn't find any, I will check out u-tube later, thanks for broadening my outlook!

GT - druidflyman
Unicorn Fm4 - Any
#103 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 9:58:27 PM(UTC)
though i wasnt able to watch the race, after reading through all 5 pages it has sparked certain interest! Huge thanks to @FirebirdPilot for the STELLAR photos on page 1, and after checking out your flickr link you left behind for us i have to find a link to watch it for my self! if anyone happens to come across a link to watch, please either pm it to me or leave it in response to this. thanks! John, im not sure if youre still dishing out free unicorns or not but if you are, many thanks in advance for my first unicorn car!

GT- SLlMPlCKlNS (NOTE: "I's" are lowercase "L's")

UNICORN FM4- TOP SECRET S-15

SIMPLY SIDEWAYS est*13
#104 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 2:19:54 AM(UTC)
Amazing footage and pictures!
Glad to see the drivers walk away safely

GT: xR0IDSx Unicorn: 1969 Camaro SS Coupe
#105 Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2014 4:01:32 PM(UTC)
I love the yellow corvette spitting fire :D its beautiful and it must be really noisy hearing this beast :) anyway love race cars and all the noise they make :D

Gamertag- WordyHarpy171
Unicorn car-2002 BMW M3-GTR "Street Version" or anyother, doesn t matter at all, it just for the achievement, Thanks in advance :D
#106 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 3:57:53 PM(UTC)
Awsome coverage! Loved the overview of the new classes at the race, the horrific crash made me wince, thank God they are living to race another day!
The Flying Lizard Audi was a refreshing change from the Porche.
GT= INVICTUSRAVEN
Unicorn 2007 Lamborgini Murcielago 640
#107 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 3:20:45 PM(UTC)
Great RVM! Love the pics.

GT: Toxic Mammal
FM4 Unicorn: Nissan MINE'S R32
#108 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 5:41:54 PM(UTC)
Those are some amazing photos. I wish I could have been there. Sure glad to hear those drivers are OK but that was one hell of a crash... I just wonder do they not have spotters talking to them in their helmets that might have been able to warn him not to go inside or if it was just a quick decision that he ducked inside and they didn't have time to warn him.

Keep up the good work and great photos.

GT : DAT Wagonator

Forza 5 Credits please, my bankroll is hurting something fierce.

The car in the photo is Ferrari 458 Italia Spyder

Edited by user Monday, April 7, 2014 5:43:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#109 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:26:07 AM(UTC)
Can I have a Saleen S5S raptor in the Forza Horizon Xbox game? Is that possible? Ive read that if you comment here, you can receive the "unicorn" car. I really enjoy the game and it would be really cool if I could get that car!
#110 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:46:37 PM(UTC)
Im not really into racing but after this read it really did peak my interest into the racing world. The pictures and the videos where extremely interesting and it made want to go experience on of these races live.

GT: joyfullxki11a
Car: top secret s-15 please
#111 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:50:21 AM(UTC)
Wow! Very nice I love those Le Mans car and certain race cars so cool looking they catch my eye lol. I seen a few in real life at a TT at Indy 500 and they are so low to the ground! Nice photos T10 and HMA nice job. See you at the track online :)

GT: NightStryder007
FM4: Any Unicorn car

Edited by user Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:53:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error