This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:12:48 AM(UTC)
Hey all, im looking for similar minded adults that like to bring down the speeds and just enjoy a drive for the sake of driving, im a man in my mid to late 30´s that are looking for people who are in the same mind set as i am, im part of a couple Communities of alot of players from all over the world that have been gaming together for decades but only a few of us have Forza games, and would like to find more of "us" out there, i´d prefer if you are in the same age gap as we are, which spands from their mid to late 20´s all the way up to their mid 60´s, we do racing but we never take it seriously, we are all in it for the fun and nothing els. All of us are PC gamers with some of them having an Xbox aswell, but not many..

Hope to see you all around

Lonewolf
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 6:41:05 AM(UTC)
Hello Lonewolf,

What time zone is your group in? How often do you meet up?

I fall into your age group; however, I do use an Xbox... I prefer Road Racing, but I'm open minded; I also use a Wheel and pedals exclusively. I currently do the Forzathon Live events quite often, but I don't mess with Team Adventure because of the chaos.

I'm in the U.S., Eastern Time Zone (EST). I'm a clean racer but I understand mistakes happen. I'm not a drifter, but I have learned to appreciate them due to the Forzathon Live events. But I don't tolerate cheaters (bashers, wall riders, etc...); because of this I find I don't care for Tag, Virus, King, Flag and similar games.

Thanks,

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 8:38:53 AM(UTC)
We spand from all over the western hemisphere, although most are from the UK, 4 of them to be exact, we do have 2 at the moment but maybe 3 further farward in the future from the US and then there is me the only one from Sweden.. and i doubt more from our Group will get Horizon 4.... But we do try to get a few drives in every now and again… We dont usually "race" and if we do its usuallly to help the less fortunate rather than to win.. It more than often than not end up as a fast Cruise to enjoy the drive.. ;).. Time wise it warries, but most of our guys have families so 99% of the time we and up meeting late evening early nights for us in europe which im guessing wll be afternoons for you, im at UTC+1 time zone so im am normally the first to drop of… and the guys in the UK are an hour behind me...

Edited by user Friday, November 16, 2018 8:42:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 4:05:08 AM(UTC)
Hi Lonewolf,

I would love to be a part of it! love cruising and btw i think i already know you?

Greetings

Notification

Icon
Error