This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:07:30 AM(UTC)
horizon blue by Zak Kramer, on Flickr

The old Celts saw the year as a wheel, with eight important celebrations as its spokes. Here, we celebrate the wheels that spin through the seasons of Forza Horizon 4's Great Britain.

Winter:

Spring:

Summer:

Autumn:

I am an extremely prolific Forzatographer, but I'll always have my latest set linked right here:

13 March

March 11, 2019: Porsche & Eldorado

Stratos & Morgan

The Can-Am in Winter

Ménage à Morgan

Blue Barchetta

Golden Lotus

|-Wheels!-|

All of my shots are collected on Flickr here

FInally, all captures are from an Xbox One, however, I am not a purist. Never have been, never will be. Pixels are made to be pushed, but I generally eschew extreme effects. If this isn't to your fancy, that's cool; thanks for stopping by anyway.

C&C are absolutely welcome, and I'll try to repay the favor.

Enjoy!
Zak

Edited by user Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:10:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:02:34 PM(UTC)
best of...
WINTER

|-flickr gallery link-|

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:37:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:11:11 PM(UTC)
best of...
SPRING

|-Flickr gallery link-|

Spring is starting off nicely, with this bedewed roseate Speedster

Spring III, update 1

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:34:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:43:05 PM(UTC)
best of...
SUMMER

|-flickr gallery link -|

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:37:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:43:22 PM(UTC)
best of...
AUTUMN

|-flickr gallery link-|

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:43:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:43:51 PM(UTC)
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter: Battle of Britain Edition (click for full gallery)

The original Rally Fighter takes a lot of design cues from the P-51 Mustang. For Horizon 4, I've dressed it up as a Supermarine Spitfire in honor of the UK setting. Vintage & modern livery variations available.

Dawn Patrol

Sentinel

Modern Variant

#7 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 9:57:38 PM(UTC)
Great start! I like how you are sorting it by season.
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:25:43 AM(UTC)
Some great shots already
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:56:06 AM(UTC)
Nice start to your gallery, love the autumn shot in the first post, great composition and that Sunday drive feeling. Look forward to more.

#10 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 9:27:30 AM(UTC)
Spring III, update 1

Of all the seasons, I find Spring the most challenging as a photographer, for reasons I can't entirely articulate. Part of it is that I find it the most challenging season to escape cliches (* kofffkoff * cherry blossoms * koffkoff *) Also, I think that delicate vegetation is the weakest link in FH4's graphics, so one has to maneuver around that. On the other hand, I am very happy to have open roads again without snow, so it's not such a bad trade off. And challenges, really, are always good.

Edited by user Monday, November 19, 2018 6:13:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:37:48 AM(UTC)
Wheels!

Given the title of my gallery, I would have been remiss if I hadn't turned my virtual lens toward the new possibilities of rim limning.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:53:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 6:45:46 PM(UTC)
Just a couple more of my favorite car, the '59 356A Super 1600, now with 110% hotter rims.

#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:58:33 PM(UTC)
Still more great stufff!!! Keep it up !!!!
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:00:45 PM(UTC)
Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Americans, and welcome to Summer for everyone else!

#15 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:35:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BigBlueGuitar Go to Quoted Post
Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Americans, and welcome to Summer for everyone else!

Coming into Winter here in the UK....wish it was summer again. Enjoyed your latest updates with the focus on rims btw and the composition in the mini shot on the mountainside. Great stuff.

#16 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 9:33:25 PM(UTC)
Golden Lotus

Snapshots of some quality time, driving a sweet Elan around summery Britain, blasting Led Zep IV & singing at the top of my lungs, as the engine harmonics meld with the music.

Edited by user Saturday, November 24, 2018 9:34:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 9:45:05 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the comments so far. I am glad folks are enjoying these shots. I'm just getting started...
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 12:37:45 PM(UTC)
Nice shot of the bug on the beach
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 5:59:58 PM(UTC)
Just a couple more quick shots of the little Elan. Really happy with how the livery turned out, and I've been having a blast doing a bunch of D class races in it.

#20 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 2:02:14 AM(UTC)
I love your focus on old-fashioned cars, they don't get as much love as they really deserve, and its nice to see someone who likes to take it back a gear and cruise around the map, snapping this and that. Very relaxing, after seeing so many people focusing on just speed, speed, speed! Absolutely in love with the Beetle shots on the beach, it seems to be in its natural habitat :)! Just as a note, a bit more aperture in your moving and stance shots would really make the cars 'pop' and stand out. Love the close-up shots and just the gallery overall! Nice to see someone who also shares my mild OCD and is slightly obsessed with order (splitting it up into seasons).

Keep up the good work,

- BugattiBreno

You Got That Angle? | FH4 Gallery
#21 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 11:26:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Still more great stufff!!! Keep it up !!!!

Thank you, and I aim to.

Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post

Coming into Winter here in the UK....wish it was summer again. Enjoyed your latest updates with the focus on rims btw and the composition in the mini shot on the mountainside. Great stuff.

Heh. I meant summer in Forza. Shoulda been more clear.

Originally Posted by: phatphil87 Go to Quoted Post
Nice shot of the bug on the beach

Glad to see lots of folks lovin on the Baja bug! That car is so much fun. Needs more stickers, though. Incidentally, I keep my Flickr feed super organized, so you can look by season or by car. For example, here are all the pictures of the Baja Bug I've uploaded so far.

Originally Posted by: BugattiBreno Go to Quoted Post
I love your focus on old-fashioned cars, they don't get as much love as they really deserve, and its nice to see someone who likes to take it back a gear and cruise around the map, snapping this and that. Very relaxing, after seeing so many people focusing on just speed, speed, speed! Absolutely in love with the Beetle shots on the beach, it seems to be in its natural habitat :)! Just as a note, a bit more aperture in your moving and stance shots would really make the cars 'pop' and stand out. Love the close-up shots and just the gallery overall! Nice to see someone who also shares my mild OCD and is slightly obsessed with order (splitting it up into seasons).

Keep up the good work,

- BugattiBreno

Thank you so much. Speed is fun, but I'm old enough to enjoy stopping to smell the roses, or at least driving slowly past them so you can appreciate them a little better. :) I've been playing a lot more with aperture, so your advice is both timely and appreciated. I'm trying to find a balance between clarity and composition; it'll get there

As for old cars -- oh yea. The classics are my fave. About to start work on a Jaguar E type that should wind up producing some good images.

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 4:09:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 5:51:38 PM(UTC)
A couple of quick shots from today's adventures:

#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:33:05 PM(UTC)
Last Days of Summer

According to FH4, as of today, I've taken more than 500 photos. I have 250 of those downloaded for safekeeping.

Did I mention I was prolific?

Woohoo!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:00:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:07:34 PM(UTC)
Fall has arrived in Forza Horizon 4, and so has the Jaguar C-type.

#25 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:03:39 PM(UTC)
Oh my! was excited to see your first fall shots, better than my expectations even.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error