This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages<<202122Prev
#526 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 10:38:17 AM(UTC)
I figure I'd better look for a thread on the first expansion first before making a new one, and this one looks good.

So, fortune island. I like it. Felt good driving around the place, events so far (not completed all yet) are decent enough.

Personally the best thing about this expansion are the treasure hunts. More like that please, with the cash and prizes in the chests too (without getting all 10 chests and being lucking on wheel spins, I never would of been able to afford the £15mil castle).

I dunno if it's been said/asked before but will the seasonal weather changes affect the island? I'd be cool to drive certain parts in winter for eg.

All in all it's a pretty good expansion, and it's made me look forward to the 2nd one.
#527 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 2:49:01 AM(UTC)
I’m having trouble with the 2nd treasure on Fortune Island. I’m using a Ferrari Italia 458, I’ve gone both up & down the Needle climb drift zone, and have also tried doing it using just the handbrake...but nothing happens. It doesn’t say I’ve done it, and it doesn’t give me the treasure location 🤔 what am I doing wrong?
 1 user liked this post.
#528 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:18:05 AM(UTC)
You have to score at least one star. Also, in my experience it doesn't always seem to register you're in the proper car. There were a few times it wasn't completing riddles for me despite doing them properly - fast traveling and doing them again worked for me in those cases.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#529 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:37:13 AM(UTC)
Need 80,000 drift score
#530 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 1:21:59 PM(UTC)
Is there a way to buy the Castle on the Island? It would be a classier starting point away from all the stage noise of the horizon festival.
#531 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:30:08 AM(UTC)
So i was wondering about how could i unlock Trailblazer level 6 ?
#532 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 3:11:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lolitsJokuRR Go to Quoted Post
So i was wondering about how could i unlock Trailblazer level 6 ?

You cant ...once you have all the trailblazers to 3 stars that is as high as it goes
#533 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 3:12:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LIGAS of EARTH Go to Quoted Post
Is there a way to buy the Castle on the Island? It would be a classier starting point away from all the stage noise of the horizon festival.

Nope..there's no way to buy it
#534 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 4:45:05 AM(UTC)
Bought yesterday, completed today, very lacking imo. Previous Horizon DLCs took ages to complete and were more notably distinct from the main game too. I have to say this was very overhyped.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 27, 2019 4:45:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#535 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:19:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Bought yesterday, completed today, very lacking imo. Previous Horizon DLCs took ages to complete and were more notably distinct from the main game too. I have to say this was very overhyped.

The rally DLC for 1 was very short. Storm Island certainly didn't take ages to complete, either - indeed, it's the prior DLC I find Fortune Island most comparable to.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#536 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:33:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

The rally DLC for 1 was very short. Storm Island certainly didn't take ages to complete, either - indeed, it's the prior DLC I find Fortune Island most comparable to.

Okay the rally DLC for 1 you got me on that, I was thinking of the later ones. (Though I never completed it due to the need to win 10 online rallies and there was never enough people to play with by the time I got it).

The Storm Island DLC has lots of much tougher achievements both in terms of difficulty and in time needed (for example, one is to complete 50 online races. Whereas of course, Fortune Island has no multiplayer).

Fortune Island was hyped for its drifting and that in particular was very mediocre. None of it posed any challenge to speak of. So completing it provided little in the way of satisfaction.
#537 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 5:17:37 AM(UTC)
Can you replay the riddles to reget the $1M in fortune island, if you did all 10 of them all ready?

Edited by user Monday, March 4, 2019 5:18:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#538 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 7:45:25 AM(UTC)
Just grabbed this on-sale. Kind of underwhelmed to be honest, not much content.
 2 users liked this post.
#539 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 9:42:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HixBot Go to Quoted Post
Just grabbed this on-sale. Kind of underwhelmed to be honest, not much content.

Yeah it's pretty quick to get thru and then you forget about it...should have been titled Forgotten Island.....
#540 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 12:07:25 PM(UTC)
I'd be willing to bet the 2nd expansion will have drift club 2.0. All my other stories are at level 10, drift club 2 is still at level 5.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 1 user liked this post.
#541 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 12:16:13 PM(UTC)
If they actually put in the small amount of time each week to create new seasonal championships for the island I'd love going back to explore every week. But since they deemed that as too much work and that a 20 dollar DLC only needed a month of content, it is sadly already dead. If there wasn't another DLC planned I'd think that Playground had moved to the next game since they can't seem to be bothered to fix so many of the games core issues and coming up with new content each week is a bit too much work.
#542 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 1:14:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CrazyFox812 Go to Quoted Post
Can you replay the riddles to reget the $1M in fortune island, if you did all 10 of them all ready?

No
#543 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:15:42 AM(UTC)
Just want to give major props for this DLC! The terrain is really fun to play on and the visuals, as always, are top notch. I really like how there is plenty of new events each time I level up and the Forza event seems to be much more fun to do every hour. Love ya guys and gals and can't wait to see what is coming next.
 1 user liked this post.
#544 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 10:11:08 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone.

I am having a problem with the riddle qualification on treasure hunt 9.

I have the right car with the 112. Etc dollar upgrade. I have went through the speed trap at as high as 143 mph. But it fails to say ‘ riddle solved ‘ but does give me 3 stars . So that being said I have no pic or hint circle. Does anyone know why this happens ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance ...
#545 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 6:45:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WorkCeiling4330 Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone.

I am having a problem with the riddle qualification on treasure hunt 9.

I have the right car with the 112. Etc dollar upgrade. I have went through the speed trap at as high as 143 mph. But it fails to say ‘ riddle solved ‘ but does give me 3 stars . So that being said I have no pic or hint circle. Does anyone know why this happens ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance ...

I suggest to use the link attached to help you with the treasure hunt as it helped me with the ones I was stuck on a while back as well. :) Let us know if you still need any help or managed to get past it! :)

https://www.gamesradar.c...es-and-treasures-guide/
#546 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 2:32:50 PM(UTC)
Issue

I think this is a glitch, I have tried multiple ways of fixing it and i just can't figure it out. As you can see it says that i have completed the first and second treasure hunts, but it doesn't allow me to do the 3rd hunt yet. Does anyone know how i can fix this issue?
 1 user liked this post.
#547 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:40:11 AM(UTC)
Looks like Fortune Island expansion pack is on sale in the Microsoft Store

Think discount maybe 50%
#548 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:08:55 AM(UTC)
Ok. :)
#549 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:26:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gaso1ineman Go to Quoted Post
Looks like Fortune Island expansion pack is on sale in the Microsoft Store

Think discount maybe 50%

Shame the discount is only for xbox live gold otherwise its still full price
#550 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:12:22 AM(UTC)
Still isn't enough incentive for me to buy it
22 Pages<<202122Prev

Notification

Icon
Error