9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#151 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:36:33 PM(UTC)
Smith Bros General Lee narrow Push bar as a front bumper option for the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T this would be a really cool little nod to The Dukes Of Hazzard a tv show most of us grew up with and it would be like the different bug catcher on the XB Ford Falcon just a little nod to some pop culture.

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:46:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#152 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 2:03:30 AM(UTC)
Hey Playground games !

we Need a Bodykit from Knight Rider... [Exterior + Interior]

#153 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 5:45:01 AM(UTC)
🇯🇵I Believe This A Hot Amazing Idea That Should Be Added To The Next Update Is The G35 With The Option To Transform The Car To The Vador Edition 😁🤷

Edited by user Thursday, April 9, 2020 7:18:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#154 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 10:49:27 AM(UTC)

Forza Street seems to have a fictional rim similar to the TE37.
Can we add this rims? This is a good design, and since it's not a real brand rim like BBS or HRE, there will be no licensing issues.
I would love to put these rims on my R32 and Miata.

4 users liked this post.
#155 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 11:32:49 AM(UTC)
I want some more customisation for the Lotus Esprit V8. Personally I don't really like the 2002 model with the round taillights. Could we get the square taillights and square numberplate space as a rear bumper option like pictured below?

I'm also not a fan of the current rims, would there be any way of implementing these 6 spoke rims? I think they're OZ Saturn Pluses.

Edited by user Thursday, April 16, 2020 3:47:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#156 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 3:49:14 PM(UTC)
https://old.reddit.com/r...e_they_new_bodykits_in/?

I did a rant about FH4 body kits. Shame that over a year ago I thought we might actually get some new ones
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 8:04:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Willbertsin Go to Quoted Post
https://old.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/g3d9zf/soooo_playground_where_are_they_new_bodykits_in/?

I did a rant about FH4 body kits. Shame that over a year ago I thought we might actually get some new ones

It's better it hasn't happened yet, at least now we have a better chance at new Toyota customization and all the cool stuff from SEMA/TAS last year.
 2 users liked this post.
#158 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 9:35:05 PM(UTC)
I am about 2 weeks into the game. Coming from a Gran Turismo > Forza mentality, i must say this is really nice.

i would say add a couple of circuits.. but you have the Motorsport series for that. Anyways there are some things that i notice that are just kindda bumming my experience; i am sure i speak for some others too. But these are my personal observations. Of course some of what i will be writing are my personal opinions, but hey, food for thought.

I'll like to talk about the car and kit issues first. I know i am greedy, and its usually a licensing thing. But personally i'll like to see...

I. more Evos(I, II, III) in the game. Is IV in it? I think i saw IV.... maybe you can skip V but, its not too difficult to provide the V front bumper and rear wing as an option for the VI? I mean, you did provide the TME bumper as an option....

II. What happened to the Subaru Legacies? I mean, the Mk.II, III & IVs? Also where are the GC8 coupes and sedans? If you can put a 22B in... come on guys.

III. Honda. E-AT Civic? EF9? EG6? Legend? Acura TSX? Oh talking abt Acura..... the RSX comes to mind. What is wrong wif y'all? The bumper options are DISGUSTING. Correct me if i am wrong, but i am to understand that you took the post facelift bumpers and added them as options to the RSX. WHICH LOOK DAMN UGLY BECAUSE THE HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Don't amalgamate the post facelift front and rear bumper designs into the pre-facelift car. Its fooking rice and hideous.
Sorry, can i just a add on, since you can put in an Civic EK9 for the game, then why not the DC2 integra or Even the FD2 Civic as well?

IV. Ok any chance of including the JDM rear bumper options for the Evo8 and 9? The longer rear bumpers are just downright ugly. Anyways the setting of the game is the UK, so why do the cars have USDM bumpers anyway.

V. Mclaren F1. Oh my God. What a travesty. That GT Wing looks at home on a.... i don't know. some yobbo's piece of scrap. For God's sake, please. The LM cars have a really nice GT wing.

VI. BMW E36 M3. No kit options for that car. Except that hideous rocket bunny bodykit. Why no kit options for that car? the US only M3 Lightweight and the Europe only M3 GT has the exact same rear wing and front splitter/lip. Cant that be added into the game?

VII. Speaking of rocket bunny. Why does the kit for the S15 have this big ***. rear wing mount behind. Its hideous. and the best part is, you can't put a wing on that?! Then why the hell did u put that in for?

VIII. Why are spacer options missing for some of the cars? I notice that there are no spacers esp for cars that have widebody options. Why? Shouldnt that be an option for people who don't want to slap on a widebody conversion? Also certain cars have no spacer option at all; cars like the EP3 Type R. WHY?! Most cars have a disparity of spacer width between front and rear axles. It seems like most cars have "wider" spacers in front than rear, i find that really weird. I'll also take this opportunity to note that the 993 GT2 has no front spacer option. again, weird.

IX. Please, the Forza front lip and rear wing option in most cases are fugly as hell. I rather u didnt' put those in. lip, tow hook, canards. Rice. But i understand its a personal opinion.

Tire/Wheel issue. I notice that the scale of tires in the game are way too big. For example. the stock wheel size on a Mclaren F1 is 17 inches. it looks like 15 in the game. Upping the wheel seize to 19 inches only makes it look closer to normal.

Color; certain colors like gold is impossible to create using the color mixer. So i can't have gold wheels for my Subarus. You should have a semi gloss gold option....

Its still a nice game. But u can make it that much much better if u can fix some of these.....

4 users liked this post.
#159 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:15:05 AM(UTC)
Suggestions on the Car Customization

Also see:

[Aero and Appearance]

Weird "Aero and Appearance" upgrade option discrepancies between "2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A" and "1997 Mazda RX-7":

Exclusive to "2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A":
  • "Sarona - Street Front Bumper"
  • "Sarona - Street Rear Wing"
  • "Sarona - Street Rear Wing"
  • "Sarona - Sport Rear Wing"
  • "C-West - Sport Rear Wing"
  • "Sarona - Street Rear Bumper"

Exclusive to "1997 Mazda RX-7":
  • "Rocket Bunny - Sport Rear Wing"
  • "Bomex - Street Bonnet"

Probably needs a fix.

[Aero and Appearance]

"2016 Aston Martin Vulcan Forza Edition", consider adding the AMR Pro aero ("Front Bumper" and "Rear Wing" from "2017 Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro") into its upgrade options?

Following the old "Forza Edition" tradition... (making the car special)

[Aero and Appearance]

(original post)

"2010 Lexus LFA", consider adding the Nürburgring Edition aero ("Front Bumper" and "Rear Wing" from "2010 Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition") into its upgrade options?

[Aero and Appearance]

"2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi", consider adding:

• Another "Forza Horizon 4 - Race Rear Wing"?
    ◦ A combination of "Subaru - Sport Rear Wing" and "Subaru - Stock Rear Wing":
    ◦ Main wing (on the trunk) from "Subaru - Sport Rear Wing";
    ◦ Auxiliary wing (near the roof) from "Subaru - Stock Rear Wing", with the matte part material replaced with "Carbon Fiber Matte" (the same as the carbon fiber part on "Forza Horizon 4 - Race Front Bumper").

• Another "Forza Horizon 4 - Street Bonnet"?
    ◦ A variant of "Subaru - Street Bonnet" (added hood opening), without the intake on the roof.

• Another "Forza Horizon 4 - Race Front Bumper"?
    ◦ Couldn't help thinking fitting the front splitter and canards of "2015 Koenigsegg One:1" (with the central fin exaggerated) onto the existed one...

[Engine]

"2012 Hennessey Venom GT", consider adding engine upgrade options to reflect the car's later specs (7000 cc, 1244~1451 hp)?

[Engine]

Even without adding the car into the game... perhaps the related engine can still be added into "Engine Swap" options? (e.g. "6.6L V8 TT" from "2020 Hennessey Venom F5", for "2012 Hennessey Venom GT" and "1997 Lotus Elise GT1")

Just like "I4 Motorbike Engine" (2008 Suzuki Hayabusa).

[Engine]

For the "8.0L W16 - Quad Turbo" (stock engine for "2019 Bugatti Divo", "2018 Bugatti Chiron"), consider adding engine upgrade options to reflect the Vision Gran Turismo spec (1627 hp)?

[Engine] [Off-Topic]

"8.2L V10 FD", would be interesting to see it featured in "Engine Swap" options of a few cars. (e.g. "2016 Spania GTA GTA Spano", "2016 Dodge Viper ACR", "2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS", etc.)

It may also be worth adding "Camshaft" and "Displacement" upgrades to this engine option. (suggested: "Race Cams and Valves" *: 8000 rpm; "Race Engine Block": 8500 cc)

* A typo in game for "Camshaft" upgrade options. (e.g. "Race Cams and Valves" for "Race Camshaft")

[Engine]

"2.6L 4 Rotor - Racing", probably another "Restrictor Plate" upgrade option should be added. (the engine is rumored to produce 900 hp without restrictor)

And adding "Rotors / Compression" (rising the redline to 13000 rpm) and "Twin Turbo" upgrades... should make this option of extremely great fun.

[Paint] [Rims and Tires]

(original post)

"2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4", consider adding:

• "Paint Body (Advanced)" -> "Paint Group 4"?
    ◦ Changes the color of the stripe on the tires.

• "Race Tire Compound" option?
    ◦ "Plain" (without the stripe) race tires with otherwise identical stats as the stock.
    ◦ ...Probably the "with stripe" version for the "Drag" and "Rally/Snow" tires too.

[Rims and Tires]

List of rims already in game (done geometry) but not available

[Rims and Tires]

(original post)

"1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1", consider adding the "Track Width" upgrades?

[Suspension]

"2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4",
"1963 Shelby Monaco King Cobra", stock suspension (fully adjustable) unable to reach the ride height (lowest achievable) by the "Drift Suspension".

Suggested workaround:

Adding a "Race Suspension" option, which combines the ride height properties of the "Drift Suspension" and the rest properties of the stock suspension.

[Off-Topic] [Engine]

According to the naming convention ("8.2L V10 FD", "2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10"), I believe:
  • "2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR" should be renamed (and "Manufacturer" changed) to: "2018 Formula Drift #25 Ford Mustang RTR";
  • "2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR" to: "2018 Formula Drift #88 Ford Mustang RTR".
  • "Engine Swap" option: "7.2L V8" ("2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR", "2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR"), should be renamed to: "7.2L V8 FD".

[Off-Topic] [Engine]

Minor UI text problem:

All instances of "Single Turbo", "Twin Turbo", "Race Twin Turbo" and such in "Engine" upgrade options, should be replaced with simply "Turbo" (or "Race Turbo" and so on), to avoid absurdity in fringe cases like "8.0L W16 - Quad Turbo".

Edited by user Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:25:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#160 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 6:20:57 AM(UTC)
Rim wishlist:

OZ Saturn Plus
OZ Racing Superturismo Evoluzione
OZ Opera II
OZ Rally Racing
American Racing AR 767
Speeline Corse 2118
Compomotive TH3
 5 users liked this post.
#161 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:38:12 AM(UTC)
 TRD spoiler

TRD spoiler for Supra would be great 🙋‍♂️
 2 users liked this post.
#162 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 1:39:33 PM(UTC)
Dear Forza,

Could you please fix the track width on the 1971 ford mustang, i know im nitpicking here but the car means a lot to me, if the track width (Wider track) would just be corrected it would be perfect.

Thank you.
 2 users liked this post.
#163 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 12:48:16 PM(UTC)
Why does the 94' Celica have no Rally areo customization? I mean, i'm still happy that the Celica is back at all, but i thought that part of the point of bringing these cars back, especially in this Rally focused season, was to give us the chance to make our own rally cars, like we can with alot of the base game classic, retro, and modern Rally models. The fact the Celica doesn't have at least mud-flappers is a big disappointment.

Edited by user Monday, May 11, 2020 12:45:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#164 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 3:28:25 PM(UTC)
Mud Flappers arent really a big deal. Some of the rally variations of Celica hasnt got mud flappers anyway.
 4 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 4:26:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talhaONE Go to Quoted Post
Mud Flappers arent really a big deal. Some of the rally variations of Celica hasnt got mud flappers anyway.

I'm sorry but mud flaps are a big deal... The Celica is one of the more famous rally cars and doesn't have them, but other cars, like the Golf Mk1 (also used in rally but Group N level), do.

I don't remember the Celica in FH3 much but, if it didn't have rally parts then, it's unlikely it'd have them now. And I don't think the ST185 had them either. So mud flaps are more in the "feature request" department, even though it'd be nice to see them in the Celica and many more cars.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 3 users liked this post.
#166 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 5:25:37 PM(UTC)
Remove all the debris and obstacles from cross country tracks and than we can talk about mud flaps. I like cross country and loved Storm Island in H2 but Cross country is just awful in this game. I wish ranked would not give it to me 90% of the time.

Edited by user Saturday, May 9, 2020 5:29:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 7:53:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

I'm sorry but mud flaps are a big deal... The Celica is one of the more famous rally cars and doesn't have them, but other cars, like the Golf Mk1 (also used in rally but Group N level), do.

I don't remember the Celica in FH3 much but, if it didn't have rally parts then, it's unlikely it'd have them now. And I don't think the ST185 had them either. So mud flaps are more in the "feature request" department, even though it'd be nice to see them in the Celica and many more cars.

Do you know what a big deal is? Lola T70 have broken downforce. Chevy camaro Turbo charger decrease engine power. Those are BIG deal not a missing mud flappers that barely affects the car.
 2 users liked this post.
#168 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 11:43:08 AM(UTC)

Do you know what a big deal is? Lola T70 have broken downforce. Chevy camaro Turbo charger decrease engine power. Those are BIG deal not a missing mud flappers that barely affects the car.

Listen i just want what i want ok? I understand their are ALOT of problems in this game, but that doesn't mean you have to bear down on us and say its not important at all.
We all want different things from this game, yeah the stuff you mentioned needs to be fixed, and should have already been fixed by this point, but that doesn't mean i can't ask to have the parts i need to recreate a favorite Rally car of mine.
 1 user liked this post.
#169 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 1:44:03 PM(UTC)

Lola downforce is the true big deal. People don't always run turbos on cars due to PI.

We need all induction options in Forza, including natural aspiration for cars boosted in stock form, but it's off-topic.

Forza Horizon usually has too much drag relative to downforce. Viper ACR is a big victim of this. But again, not what the thread is about...

With regards to rally, there's quite a few cars where options such as mudflaps would indeed be welcome... Celica is one of them. As it stands, the Celica and 2001 Focus are the rally cars with kits more suited to street racing. Meanwhile, classic 911 is not a rally car, but has full rally kit (which I like!).

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 2 users liked this post.
#170 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 4:19:38 AM(UTC)

I believe both Celicas had rally parts in previous games, I know for sure the ST185 did.

Also,

With regards to rally, there's quite a few cars where options such as mudflaps would indeed be welcome... Celica is one of them. As it stands, the Celica and 2001 Focus are the rally cars with kits more suited to street racing. Meanwhile, classic 911 is not a rally car, but has full rally kit (which I like!)

The old 911s absolutely did rally racing and won the Paris-Dakar rally in 84.

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#171 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 11:41:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Also,

With regards to rally, there's quite a few cars where options such as mudflaps would indeed be welcome... Celica is one of them. As it stands, the Celica and 2001 Focus are the rally cars with kits more suited to street racing. Meanwhile, classic 911 is not a rally car, but has full rally kit (which I like!)

The old 911s absolutely did rally racing and won the Paris-Dakar rally in 84.

I phrased it poorly I meant "not a rally car in the game" but it like the Fairlady, Hillman, Clio Williams etc. all have rally parts, which is really great.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 3 users liked this post.
#172 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 3:20:44 PM(UTC)
Original spoiler of Nissan R390 Gt1 could added to game.

Edited by user Monday, May 11, 2020 3:22:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#173 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 4:23:45 PM(UTC)
I think there should be some HGK racing body kits and the option to make rim size smaller for all cars, because there are a bunch of cars that have rimes that are too large and it looks funky for certain builds
#174 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 12:42:15 PM(UTC)

I'm trying to understand why anyone would want to slap a turbo instead of a Supercharger into a Camaro...seems sacrilege to me.

Regarding the Lola T70 it's really annoying. I loved racing that car online on FH3 but it is useless in FH4 without the ability to adjust the downforce.
#175 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 8:11:16 PM(UTC)
So, I have played this game recently and I really enjoy it so far (I never played much Forza Horizon) would like to share suggestion on some of the vehicles in particular some of the Koenigsegg models.

I noticed that all the Koenigsegg models that currently have been added to the game come with a standard spoiler: We have got the One:1, Agera, Agera RS, Regera and also the older models: CCGT, XXR and CC8S. When upgrading the cars from the older models specificly the XXR and CC8S it appears that there is no option to remove the carbon spoiler. You only can choose between the small standard spoiler or the rear wing (this goes for both models).
Now in real life the newer models do have spoilers, including the Regera wich has an interactive spoiler, but the XXR and CC8S do come without spoilers as well.

So my suggestion is to apply also a 'no spoiler' option ONLY for the Koenigsegg XXR and CC8S.
This probably should downgrade the car in terms of downforce but improving speed, just by a little.

It may sound that I am nitpicking, but in terms of cosmethics spoilers on cars is one of the biggest features that can really change the appearance of the car. Therefore there should an option to remove the spoiler on cars, but only if this is actual present in real life.
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error