8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 11:17:46 PM(UTC)
This has nothing to do with customization. Is there any way fh4 could add a hot button or allow players to turn tcs on or off while in a online adventure, its annoying when im using a car that needs it one set of races, then it goes to dirt racing and im stuck with tcs on and the car is worthless with it on
#127 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 11:22:08 PM(UTC)
Cars usually have a button to turn it on or off. Not having to go into a menu to get to it
 2 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 4:34:46 AM(UTC)
M3 E46

APEX ARC8

OK, I need M3 E46 and APEX ARC8 wheels because most of the wheels in the game are but ugly.
BMW FAN
#129 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:19:53 PM(UTC)
https://i.imgur.com/flfThfS.jpg
Add police car light to the Ford Ranger Raptor.
I want to commemorate the first Raptor used by the British police.
 2 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 4:18:17 AM(UTC)
I want the option to have downforce added on any aero part, with the penalty of added weight because it would be a combination of the aero part and the splitter.

I'd also like to see multiple adjustable rear downforce options, like small spoilers, or large wings, both options on the same car (not at the same time). Sometimes large wings can be extremely ugly on certain cars.

I'd also LOVE to know why many cars in this game are blocked from having any front downforce at all when you can SEE the adjustable splitter already installed on the front by default.
#131 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 8:54:46 AM(UTC)
For once I have something that isn't related to drag racing, specifically, lol. I think it would be really cool to be able to share a car "package". Say I have a '32 Ford Hula Girl, which I do actually have 4 or 5 different shared tunes and paintjobs for. Each tune has it's own personality, as does the paintjob. They kinda "go" with each other. I think it would be cool to be able to share my car, as I want it and mean for it to be. I'm not saying it would really be anything different that a shared tune by itself or paintjob by itself. It would just be the total package that was intended.

Maybe a better example would be my Colorado. I built one with the 7.2 V8, supercharger, sitting at 1356hp and now 7.5 liters. So after playing with it and really liking it, I painted a nice, custom but subtle sorta stock looking paintjob with a custom 7.5 logo. Basically a good matched set that I'm certain 99.9% of folks that see one or the other will never see the second half. Having the ability to shared a full custom built, tune and paintjob at once, together would make that possible, and I think it would be pretty cool. Sharing the actual flavor that everyone brings.

I'd also like it if we still had houses like we do now but upgradable. From a tiny little 2 bedroom on up to a nice mansion or as I had thrown out on an FH4 wishlist back in the day, start as a small, one car backyard garage and upgrade that into a full service garage.

We could have our places be destinations on friends maps if they follow you. Have THAT be the storefront system. You can pull in and actually SEE a selection of their work in the lot. Then you can download the whole package that's there or just a tune or paint or vinyl like normal. Need for Speed and a couple other old games had the shops to drive to and from. Do that but make it your friends or followed.

Good that all made sense!

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 8:57:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#132 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 12:49:35 PM(UTC)
Gotta wonder if Playground has any plans to add new customization or fix the bodykits in game that are missing components still (I sent tickets about these things over half a year ago and I don't think anything has been fixed).
 1 user liked this post.
#133 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 9:07:01 PM(UTC)
They planned to add a body kit around June last year. (Schedules announced by themselves)
However, it has been postponed and body kits have not yet been added to cars other than the Mini. And since autumn they have finally stopped saying anything about this.
I'm starting to doubt if they really do it.
 2 users liked this post.
#134 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:37:58 AM(UTC)
+1 for tow ring removal, cuz its usless and very ugly on some cars (02 Corvette) and more aero wings, default is also ugly on some cars and too big or small
#135 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:38:14 PM(UTC)
i want to chooze in rims the rotor p.c.d

so i can put 4 p.c.d on all my cars....or 1....

and i want ground effect l.e.d lights....

and i think they should have a custom wrap section instead of that black rainbow you can get....

you can chooze what color what effect....like chrome then what color or add chromoflair to....

2 users liked this post.
#136 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 6:41:54 PM(UTC)
Mine are all wheel related. Firstly new wheels would be very welcome as I'm bored of the tired selection. Secondly the ability to select different offsets and dishes. Lastly the ability to alter the spacing on every car not just some.
#137 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:09:04 PM(UTC)
Can we get the Demon's 840hp 6.2L V8 in the Plymouth Fury? I mean...why has no one thought of that before? You'd be making Christine; putting a Demon INTO a Fury. It'd be a beast. It'd make for an insane drag and drift car. It would also try to kill you if you went anywhere near the throttle. It'd be awesome.
 2 users liked this post.
#138 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:04:12 PM(UTC)
Trying to keep the customization dream alive, Liberty Walk R34

Edited by user Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:05:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 7:15:49 PM(UTC)
The 2013 MB E63 AMG and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 w/o wide body could use some wheel spacers
 1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:55:39 AM(UTC)
Supra needs a new to franchise bodykit, probably the best kit out there is the Ridox Supra Kit:

#141 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:31:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Supra needs a new to franchise bodykit, probably the best kit out there is the Ridox Supra Kit:

you really think theyll add mew bodykits? most body parts we have are still from FM2
#142 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:12:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WillMcNoob Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post

you really think theyll add mew bodykits? most body parts we have are still from FM2

The lead car designer said its going to happen later this year, so I'm just trying to put stuff out there
 2 users liked this post.
#143 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:13:12 PM(UTC)
More mudflaps in cars (2003 Focus RS or 1991 M3 for example).

Kits for Honda Prelude.

Track width upgrades for Dodge Demon.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:14:26 PM(UTC)
Lexus LFA could really use some custom aero, please consider the aero parts from the Nurburgring Edition as an option just like you did the TRD Parts for the Supra from the F&F Edition, car was scanned for FH1:

3 users liked this post.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:32:49 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 diverted several models from existing race cars in FM7 and added them as aftermarket rims.
Can you do the same on the rim of another car? Especially wheels from Hoonigan and Formula Drift cars will make the community smile!

Below is a list of "existing" rims I suggest.

Work Meister S1 3pc : 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion

American Racing AR 767 : 1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet Napalm Nova

American Racing VN420 200S : 1955 Hoonigan Chevrolet Bel Air

OZ Racing Superturismo Evoluzione : 2016 Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS (FM7 DLC)

ESM 004 : 1989 Formula Drift #98 BMW 325i

Motegi Racing MR 404 : 1996 Formula Drift #232 Nissan 240SX

Raceline 934B Clutch : 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Project Scorpio Edition (FM7)

KMC XD 779 : 1975 Ford Bronco Barrett-Jackson Edition

Edited by user Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:37:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:35:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnogardragonS Go to Quoted Post
Can we get the Demon's 840hp 6.2L V8 in the Plymouth Fury? I mean...why has no one thought of that before? You'd be making Christine; putting a Demon INTO a Fury. It'd be a beast. It'd make for an insane drag and drift car. It would also try to kill you if you went anywhere near the throttle. It'd be awesome.

First they have to fix the sound so it's closer to the Jeep Trailcat.
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 4:46:32 PM(UTC)
The Horizon series is my Favorite title on The Xbox one. With that being said I spent ALOT of time customizing/building Cars for different types of motorsport (drifting-drag racing and rally). The one thing that always comes to mind when customizing is the lack of interior Upgrade options! To make It easier for playground they could just add generic aftermarket Steering wheels, racing seats and gauges. That would add a whole new level of realism to the game! It's strange having a 1200 Horsepower car with a stock interior. Just imagine having a Stripped down 240sx with A piller gauges, racing seats and a grip royal style wheel! Come on playground games! Add something new to the horizon series!!
 1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:43:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CHADMUSKA64 Go to Quoted Post
The Horizon series is my Favorite title on The Xbox one. With that being said I spent ALOT of time customizing/building Cars for different types of motorsport (drifting-drag racing and rally). The one thing that always comes to mind when customizing is the lack of interior Upgrade options! To make It easier for playground they could just add generic aftermarket Steering wheels, racing seats and gauges. That would add a whole new level of realism to the game! It's strange having a 1200 Horsepower car with a stock interior. Just imagine having a Stripped down 240sx with A piller gauges, racing seats and a grip royal style wheel! Come on playground games! Add something new to the horizon series!!

Interior parts is another reason the R33 GT-R LM is my favorite car in game, all NISMO everything on the interior parts, even has NISMO light up on the dash at night in the retro logo, its cool as hell.

Speaking of R33's, **ahem**

Wise Sports R33 GT-R Widebody Kit:

Edited by user Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:48:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#149 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 6:31:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Exe Trooper Go to Quoted Post
1970 Dodge Polara Sedan with the ability to make it a police car with the lights and a small pushbar on the bumper

Side note can we get a small pushbar as a front bumper option on the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
 1 user liked this post.
#150 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 2:13:09 AM(UTC)
So I’m sure that forza is competitive with NFS, I love stance culture and forzas gameplay (as any car enthusiast does), yet they haven’t added the option for more camber (negative camber) and air-bag suspension although nfs does. They do now offer track width which is cool. Air-bag suspension should be an option and camber should be more adjustable for drift coilovers/suspension.

Another thing nfs has done is options for exhaust tips, headlights, taillights, roofs, front and or rear fenders, license plate frames etc. Forza is the most realistic gameplay by far more adjustable to drive as realistically as possible (especially with a steering wheel) but I would love to see the next forza horizon and Motorsport have these customizations available for at least half the cars.

Also I see many Chevrolet’s in every forza but the most popular truck out there the 67-72 c10’s are still not to be put into the game yet. Not a single game in the world has that truck. They are extremely popular and people would love to build them in this game. At least the short beds are popular. Any and every car show has at least one. People would buy this game just to build it once to see how they want to build their own. I own this truck and the amount of people that own them and how fast they are becoming more and more popular, simply adding it in would make millions crazy.
Adding many other classics like impalas, older camaros ford galaxie and so on would be even more better for attracting an older generation of car enthusiasts into the forza game seen.

I’m sure these are things forza has already come up with but man I wish there was a thing we’re fans could vote for things to add that forza would at least take a look at. These would be amazing add-ons.

Who else thinks so?
8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error