This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:25:26 PM(UTC)
Some requests.
If there is some duplication with the one already posted in this thread, the details are omitted.

• Add more "offroad" rims.
    I've already posted some specific rim names in this thread, so I'll omit them, but there are a lot of offroad cars in FH4. However, there are only two types of rims suitable for them.
    Even when including rally style rims released by brands such as fifteen52, there are only about 10 types of offroad style rims.
    We need more rims suitable for cars like pickups like the Ford F-150 and buggies like the Alumi Craft Class 10.

• Many bodykit returns from FM4.
    One of the reasons we love FM4 was the many body kits. But many of them were lost in FM5. Return these body kits to FH4.

• Addition of non pop-up headlight kit to pop-up headlight car.
    This is a customization that has long been sought after.
    For cars with pop-up headlights like the Mazda RX7 and Honda NSX, conversions to non-pop-up headlights are popular to reduce weight, improve aerodynamic performance, and redesign.

• Add drag racing style tire width upgrade.
    Like Chevrolet Nova FE and Austin FX4 (Isha's Taxi spec).
    By adding upgrades for wider rear tires and narrow front tires, the car can be upgraded to a style more suitable for drag racing.

• Add an option to allow separate wheels for front and rear.
    Demanding upgrades from the drift and drag racing community.
    As the drag-style rim in the Forza, are either "for front" or "for rear" designs, adding this option makes it possible to equip design rims suitable for the front and rear.

• Add more tires.
    "TOYO" lettered tires such as Hoonicorn and "Goodyear" lettered tires such as Monte Carlo are good options.
    A tire with a real brand letter will make our car look cool. And I also want the return of the "Hot Wheel" tire of FH3.
    And by adding white wall tires to streets, sports and racing tire compounds, we can use those cars in higher classes without compromising the beauty of vintage cars.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:25:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 3:53:42 AM(UTC)
With all these different V8 engines that some of the cars and trucks have, could we have more options in cars that are currently limited in engine swaps. Such as almost all of the muscle cars have the 6.2, V10 and the V12 swap and that’s it. Why not have the other V8 options like the 5.2, the 7.0 and the 7.2 racing.

While we’re at it, tire packages in those cars should be like the Forza Edition Nova or cars that are in the game that have the drag type wheel tire combos available.

I’m just saying, if these things are in the game, engines and tire sizes, what is keeping them from being more widely available?
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 1:17:53 PM(UTC)
I want to try to keep this simple, but before I start, I'd just like to thank the developers for listening to the community by adding wheel offsets and layer masking.

For me, it would go a long way if we had options for the stock vehicle trims -- leave it, delete it (or paint it). I think it was the C1 Corvette I saw we had the option to add or delete the chrome side trim. Love it! Can the same be done for the chrome trim on all the 60's and earlier cars *cough* '55 Chevy 210 *cough*? On a similar note, I'd like to ask for the same on the black rubber molding found on later cars -- there are a couple BMWs & VWs that come to mind. That thick black molding just kills a number of designs.

Bumpers fall into the same category as the trim. We have the option to delete more than we used to, but we still can't put a chrome bumper on the F-100. There are other cars with chrome bumpers that I'd like to paint to match the wheels.

When painting, all cars should have one more zone added -- the door gaps -- like the Deberti Silverado. It's annoying having the vase color vividly show through when it contrasts the vinyls you've laid on top.

Speaking of the Deberti Silverado, why is it we can paint the articulating suspension on the offroad buggies but we're stuck with the god-awful lime green accents on this Silverado?

Thank you!!
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:24:42 PM(UTC)
- The ability to recolor manufacturer decals which have one color, such as Brembo Recaro Turn 10 logo, etc
- A duplicate variation of the generic race front with just the canards for an aggressive look like the Audi R8 GT
- Koenig Specials bodykits. They made one for the Jaguar XJS, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F355, Porsche 928 and I think the Ferrari 360 as well.... They did a bodykit for the Ferrari 308 GTB, any chance you could make it for the 288 GTO?
- For avatars; physique sliders, skintones, hairstyles, dresses and bikinis (lol not quite car customisation is it? :P)
 3 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:58:38 PM(UTC)
I would really like some Motegi MR404 Rims:

motegi rims

Here's the best part, they are already in the game!

Devs, many of these FD/Hoonigan/tuner cars bring have new to franchise rims available only to that car, how about we look at bringing them to the rest of the car roster?

Edited by user Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:59:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:07:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
I would really like some Motegi MR404 Rims:

motegi rims

Here's the best part, they are already in the game!

Devs, many of these FD/Hoonigan/tuner cars bring have new to franchise rims available only to that car, how about we look at bringing them to the rest of the car roster?

Need more deep dish wheels in general.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:42:17 PM(UTC)
I don't get how inconsistent wheel spacers are. Could we have a more refined system for spacers?

Some cars have too much spacing, whereas some don't. For example, the front spacers on the Ferrari GTC4Lusso are horrendous! The first spacing option adds way too much space, followed by the second and third option which adds very little space. This is not the only car that has this issue. Could we have less of a drastic difference between no spacer and spacer?

Some spacers make the cars look absolutely ridiculous and unrealistic. Not everyone is gonna slam their cars to the ground and run -5 camber, just to make the wheels flush in the arches. If you were gonna add spacers, do it right, if not don't bother. It seems to me that the spacers option in this game is more of an afterthought, done hastily with a lazy coding algorithm.

Also, I want to point out a few inconsistency for cars that have and don't have spacers. One example, there are spacers for the 2019 GT3 RS, but none for the 2016 model, or the 2018 GT2 RS. The 911 GT range practically shares the same base model, so why can't we have spacers for all of them? When you're at it, I'd love to see spacers for the Cayman GT4 too :)

All in all, I'd love to see a little bit more comprehensive, consistent, and refined system for spacers, as the community acknowledges this is a HUGE step-up from past Forza titles. And I thank you for that. Hope I didn't sound too spoiled!

1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 5:35:12 PM(UTC)
Wider tyre widths for the Acura RSX and the Integra Type R. Same kind of widths like on the Rocket Bunny Nissan bodykits.

I really want the aftermarket body mods for the Integra to make a return. If not, perhaps one of those mad aggressive 'Forza' widebodykits like on the Audi's and the Ford Focus RS. Personally I would love it took inspiration from the bodykit of the Vortex from NFS Underground.

Also really wish the Hot Wheels Mustang could have wider tyres too 405 mm max on the back and 375 mm max on the front.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:40:50 PM(UTC)
How 'bout you just make cars feel more like real life cars? That sounds like a good start to me. Study all you can about cars and car culture. Make it all happen. Give us all the options. You want to create the most immersive racing / car culture video game ever yeah? Do it up.
 3 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 8:28:55 AM(UTC)
Nissan R34 GT-R is the most iconic tuner car in game that has yet to receive new customization, how about the iconic Sunline Racing Widebody Kit? Looks fantastic and widebody kits are great for tuning.

1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 1:28:06 PM(UTC)
Can we have wheel spacers for more Porsches? Example, 2018 GT2 RS, 2016 GT3 RS, Cayman GT4 and GTS

The 2019 GT3 RS has spacers, so I don't see why the GT2 RS wouldn't, especially when they share the same 991.2 model.

Edited by user Friday, May 3, 2019 1:28:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:06:31 AM(UTC)
Last two Horizon streams they've said they are working on adding more bodykits so c'mon if you love tuner culture people start posting body kits! I will say again, lets get a widebody R34!! Sun Line Racing R34!!!!

#88 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:32:29 AM(UTC)
Mansonry 812 Superfast-Look at this thing! JUST LOOK AT IT

1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:18:27 AM(UTC)

T10 added the 2019 Corvete ZR1 safety car in FM7.
It will be wonderful if safety lamps are added to 2019 ZR1 for FH4 in future updates.
It gives us a super fast police car.
 2 users liked this post.
#90 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:07:01 AM(UTC)
We need some new rims, lets get some fresh Volks:

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:09:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 5:28:17 AM(UTC)
Amemiya body kit for RX-7 FC, probably the ultimate kit for this car:

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:15:09 AM(UTC)
Some extra body customization for the new Vantage would be marvelous. For instance, side gills and bonnet vents. Pics attached taken from AM configurator.

Side gills:

Bonnet vents:
#93 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:41:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iKaBanana Go to Quoted Post
Some extra body customization for the new Vantage would be marvelous. For instance, side gills and bonnet vents. Pics attached taken from AM configurator.

I agree, some more options on the Vantage would be amazing. A GT3 style bodykit would be absolutely bonkers.

2 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:01:47 AM(UTC)
I like to see rims categorized by their brand, not by their style.
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:21:46 AM(UTC)
Now I know this sounds like a minor gripe but you had it right on Horizon 1 so why was it added in the first place. It’s not removable and shouldn’t be there. Before the car comes out or after. Please fix this. It wasn’t even on the car on the other Forza games and is very noticeable.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:32:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#96 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:38:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXtReMe sniP3R Go to Quoted Post
Now I know this sounds like a minor gripe but you had it right on Horizon 1 so why was it added in the first place. It’s not removable and shouldn’t be there. Before the car comes out or after. Please fix this. It wasn’t even on the car on the other Forza games and is very noticeable.

So why did you change the title of this thread?
#97 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:41:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for calling this out, nobody should be messing with an entire wish list thread for their one issue
#98 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:44:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylergage07 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for calling this out, nobody should be messing with an entire wish list thread for their one issue

No problem
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:34:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iKaBanana Go to Quoted Post

I agree, some more options on the Vantage would be amazing. A GT3 style bodykit would be absolutely bonkers.

now that looks banger!
 1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:54:05 AM(UTC)
Aero Upgrades:
Bodykits:
Mansory:

Aston Martin DB11

Aston Martin DBS

Bentley Continental

Bentley Bentayga

BMW X6

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti Chiron

Ferrari F12

Ferrari 488

Ferrari 458

Ferrari 812

Lamborghini Aventador

Lamborghini Huracan

Lamborghini Urus

Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR

Lotus Evora

Lotus Elise

Maserati GranTurismo

McLaren MP4-12C

McLaren 720S

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Mercedes-Benz AMG GT

Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Porsche Panamera

Porsche 918
http://www.mansory.com/range-cars/porsche-918
Porsche Cayenne

LB Works:

BMW i8
Nissan 370z
Nissan GT-R '17
Ford Mustang GT

Racing Kit (LM, GT3, etc.):
Audi R8
Chevrolet Corvette C6
Chevrolet Corvette C7
Ferrari 458
Ford GT '17
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini Huracan

Police Lights:
Chevrolet Corvette C6
Chevrolet Corvette C7
Dodge Charger
Ford Mustang GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini Huracan
Vauxhall Monaro

Others:
Add "Remove Hood" option (Not for all cars)
Add manufactured tires (Toyo, Kumho, Hankook, etc.)
Add customizable headlights and taillights
Sort rims by manufacturer
Add customizable license plates

Livery/Paint:
Add color tint for headlights
Add more manufacturer decals
Make manufacturer decals colorable
Add more fonts

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:00:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon