8 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:01:40 AM(UTC)
I’m actually annoyed with PGG’s choice’s in this game.
Some of the cars I’ve been excited are coming to the game (either by paid dlc or freebies) have been nothing but disappointments.
Very few of these cars actually sound anything close to realistic and very few have decent aero parts (bodykits) if any.
Every time you think maybe there’s something new that irl have more bodykits available for them than they have moving parts, all you get is “oh look that fantastic splitter with canards and that amazing spoiler that suits every car in the world”🤮 and that’s it!

At least make a random wide kit like you did with the focus especially paid for dlc.

If you’re going to give us cars from previous games you need to add new stuff if there’s no previous aero upgrades or give us previous cars that did.
 4 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 5:01:17 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Who else is bobby boiling and disappointed in winning the prelude only to find out the customized features are as empty as a benefit cheats food cupboard ?

Edited by user Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:13:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Fuming with me favourite franchise

#53 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 6:28:04 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Widening the track on cars.
Was horizon 4 just a test to see if people liked it? Because they missed alot of cars that really needed it. For example, they widened the track on the 1973 Firebird, but not the 1970 Camaro which needs it worse then most any cars in the game. So do they plan on bringing that over to the next game I am wondering?

Edited by user Monday, March 11, 2019 7:41:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:14:21 PM(UTC)
I think we need to push for all manufacture wheel's to be unlocked so that we can use them on any car in the game. There's so many nice rims we could be using instead of the same old wheel's that keep giving us.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:26:02 PM(UTC)
You are 100% right, and that will likely never happen.
#56 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:46:02 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 if u read his could u make the deberti mustang paddleshift like the rye mustang s5 a lot of people would be very happy with this thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:05:26 AM(UTC)
Can we please sticky this thread? Most fans of car customization don't even realize this thread exists and the devs probably don't either.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 6:31:48 AM(UTC)
If this game had NFS levels of customization it would decimate all. I don't understand why the devs don't shoot for this target. Forza's physics, modeling, and feel + NFS customization options! That would make this title almost unstoppable.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 3:24:41 PM(UTC)
Wishlist

>Lower Suspension. It would be nice to get ALL of the cars as low as you can the Bel-Air, 64 Impala, Cadillac Eldorado, etc. Especially Audi's, VW's, and BMW's since they are so prominent in the stance scene.
>Manufacturer wheels on every car. Ex. Bentley wheels on a VW/ BMW wheels on an Audi. I know this may be hard and you may run into restrictions with companies (*cough* ferrari *cough*), but it would be cool.
>More poke with spacers and add them on all cars. I personally like to make recreations of certain cars I see and it would be really cool to have more poke on cars to make the fitment better.
>More Camber.
>More Diesel vehicles. It would be nice to have a 3rd Gen Cummins Ram and make it a 2000hp drag beast.
>More Bodykits. Battle car kits. Someone made a battle car out of the Bentley Continental and that would be a sick kit to have in the game.
>More Pickup trucks.
>Police kits for more cars.
>More cars that are police cars in real life.

3 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:58:07 AM(UTC)
Sierra Cosworth needs track width adjustment. The stock width ruins the look of the car.

300ZX needs the '99 J-spec front bumper, one of the most common modifications done to any non-99 300ZX.
300ZX also needs '99 J-spec tail lights, but since that's not an option how about just adding a '99 300ZX? You added a later model RX7, might as well do it with the Z also.

Better offroad mods - bigger lifts and bigger tires... why does the Regalia get a better off road setup than any trucks or suvs? An option to apply that lift and wheel fitment to all off road vehicles (all vehicles period would be awesome) without added fender flares would be a great addition.
 3 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:14:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CagierRapier420 Go to Quoted Post
Sierra Cosworth needs track width adjustment. The stock width ruins the look of the car.

300ZX needs the '99 J-spec front bumper, one of the most common modifications done to any non-99 300ZX.
300ZX also needs '99 J-spec tail lights, but since that's not an option how about just adding a '99 300ZX? You added a later model RX7, might as well do it with the Z also.

Better offroad mods - bigger lifts and bigger tires... why does the Regalia get a better off road setup than any trucks or suvs? An option to apply that lift and wheel fitment to all off road vehicles (all vehicles period would be awesome) without added fender flares would be a great addition.

That suspension on all vehicles would be awesome, then we could recreate the Abarth monster truck from The Crew.
#62 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:17:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilentWrath455 Go to Quoted Post
Wishlist

>Lower Suspension. It would be nice to get ALL of the cars as low as you can the Bel-Air, 64 Impala, Cadillac Eldorado, etc. Especially Audi's, VW's, and BMW's since they are so prominent in the stance scene.
>Manufacturer wheels on every car. Ex. Bentley wheels on a VW/ BMW wheels on an Audi. I know this may be hard and you may run into restrictions with companies (*cough* ferrari *cough*), but it would be cool.
>More poke with spacers and add them on all cars. I personally like to make recreations of certain cars I see and it would be really cool to have more poke on cars to make the fitment better.
>More Camber.
>More Diesel vehicles. It would be nice to have a 3rd Gen Cummins Ram and make it a 2000hp drag beast.
>More Bodykits. Battle car kits. Someone made a battle car out of the Bentley Continental and that would be a sick kit to have in the game.
>More Pickup trucks.
>Police kits for more cars.
>More cars that are police cars in real life.

Car manufacturers will never agree to have their wheels put onto a car from another manufacturer, and to do so would invalidate the terms of any licensing agreement. Everything on the cars, including stock rims are part of the license and can only be modded with aftermarket parts in the game. Ford would never agree to having their rims put on a Chevy, and vice versa. It's a non starter for sure.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 12:29:23 AM(UTC)
No car per se but can we get the Turbo parts again ? For the 911 GT2.

Cheers x
#64 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:52:48 AM(UTC)
Hello, I like to play this game but there is a system I don't like. Appearance of Aero parts.

In this FH 4, Aero parts are very important to make car's performance better.

To win online adventures and get nice grip, Aero part must be adjusted.

But, FH4 only gives downforce to Default forza aero parts ( Front & Rear ), and it doesn't look good for many cars.

So I really wish Downforce can be adjusted to all options include stock Front & Rear.

I want see various body of cars in online adventures, not only default Front & Rear.

If Developers don't want this, Please adjust downforce multiple wings and bumpers in option.

For example, Mclaren senna has big beautiful rear wing and Mclaren P1 also has moving wing, but I don't understand why they don't have downforce.

And Please remove a tow hook in default front aero part or make another front part which doesn't have a tow hook.

I don't think a tow hook is a essential part of aero dynamics but it really makes car's apperance ugly.

We don't need hooking in this game.

I don't speak English but this is what I really want so I write this article, Thank you
#65 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:34:36 AM(UTC)
Please update customization in this game, the need for speed mobile game has 18 choices for wings on every car while we are still stuck with the same ugly wing from FM5, SEVEN Forza games ago.
#66 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:55:31 AM(UTC)
Dont care about additional NFSisch tupperware to put on cars, others may do (no offence).
Just a feature to open/close convertible cars, a feature that is already in the game, but I guess they forgot to implement while working on emotes on a car game.
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:52:35 AM(UTC)
There's a lot here that I'm in full agreement with, so I'd like to throw in my two cents:

1) Adjustable track width for more cars (there are many that could use it).
2) More body kits for as many cars as possible, and with more brand variation for them as well. (Tuners like Mansory, Veilside, Novitec, etc.).
3) Headlight/taillight color change options (being able to smoke headlights would be really cool).
4) As previously stated, more police parts for cars with police parts, especially push-bars (that's a personal preference; the Crown Vic has those, but that car is locked behind wheelspins. Personally, I'd appreciate the addition of more police vehicles in general, like the Charger or Explorer PPV, to tune and mess around with).
5) Window decals.
6) Exhaust modification (ex. giving a car a quad exhaust system rather than a dual exhaust system, and maybe this new exhaust system would be louder and backfire more or something like that).
7) The option to paint brake calipers.

That's not everything on my list, but it gives you the gist of what I'd like in FH4. I know a lot of this probably won't happen because of all of the programming it would require, but I'm just being optimistic. Hopefully some of this happens in the near future!

2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:51:50 AM(UTC)
We really could use the BMW E30 Forza Edition Widebody Kit from Motorsport 7:

widebody kit

Great kit, great car.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:32:44 AM(UTC)
Don't mind me "connecting the dots" in this post but I think the bodykits PG are adding to FH4 in the next few updates or months are just going to be the same kits featured on the FE Cars of FM7.

Back during the Series 8 showcase stream, one of the members of PG did mention about adding more kits for cars in FH4 in a couple months and somebody here on the forum also added something like thanking PG for answer their question about new body kits for cars as well.

(I cannot remember their names for the life of me, sorry about that)
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:07:03 PM(UTC)
I'd rather have an E30 with no widebody (narrow, non-M body), but I'll take any extras they want to throw at us.

Seems likely though that yes, the "new" kits will carryover from FM7. I never bought FM7 so it will be new to me at least, but it still doesn't feel like "new" content when they do that lol.
 2 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:40:41 AM(UTC)
Wheel offset! Especially for the classic style wheels that are meant for Muscle cars.
The crager SS and torque thrust don’t have a deep enough dish IMO and when you widen them out to maximum it looks funny not having a lower offset(deeper dish).

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:42:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:27:20 PM(UTC)
Any hope of bringing back the missing bodykits for the Acura Integra and Mustang Cobra R? Also that Honda CRX still doesn't have any side skirts.
 3 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:51:08 PM(UTC)
I want the ability to set the tire size to pretty much anything I want, and I also want deep dish rims for the wider tires. Building a drag or restomod car that doesn't have deep dish rear wheels feels wrong. I want more wheel fitment options. Y'know. Make customization as immersive as possible.
#74 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:32:42 PM(UTC)

I want the classic race wings back
#75 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:47:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YellowJacketTMU Go to Quoted Post
Don't mind me "connecting the dots" in this post but I think the bodykits PG are adding to FH4 in the next few updates or months are just going to be the same kits featured on the FE Cars of FM7.

Back during the Series 8 showcase stream, one of the members of PG did mention about adding more kits for cars in FH4 in a couple months and somebody here on the forum also added something like thanking PG for answer their question about new body kits for cars as well.

(I cannot remember their names for the life of me, sorry about that)

That was probably me, been badgering Playground for more customization for the last couple years!

There are definitely some cool kits from FM7 that should make there way to FH4, but I do hope there are more goodies beyond that. Since FH3 we've had kits from:

Rocket Bunny/Pandem (Pandem is Rocket Bunny)
Liberty Walk
RWB
RTR

And I hope the list keeps growing!
8 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error