This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
Rank: Moderator
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 11:18:25 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Finally, we’ve got another epic Bounty Hunter ladder event waiting in November; in fact, this is the biggest event in Bounty Hunter history, with a total of nine Turn 10 bounties for the community to chase. Players will be driving the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR on Watkins Glen Short Alt when the event kicks off on November 9, so get your practice in now!

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FM7_November_Update





https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_11_9_18

Names, gamertags, and reward car (+ 100,000 CR for each bounty)

Chase Combs - fuzzynoise - 2013 McLaren P1
Andrew Frink - Japandru - 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Kristina Rothe - Drawing Curtain - 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Chad Lewis - Plink - 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion
Chris Esaki - Lounge Toy - 1993 Jaguar XJ220
CJ Payne - cjsion3 - 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO
Brian Ekberg - Mechberg - 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Phil Bergman - Future Phil - 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus
Vincent Leone - vinl1300 - 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition
Participation - 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition (+250,000 CR)
Top 75% - 1997 BMW M3 Forza Edition
Top 50% - 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
Top 25% - 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari

Edited by user Friday, November 9, 2018 5:32:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:46:41 AM(UTC)
Nice. I love Watkins Glen. I'll definitely put some time on it.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 3:00:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kesselring1987 Go to Quoted Post
Nice. I love Watkins Glen. I'll definitely put some time on it.

I love Watkins Glen too, but with so few corners, you must nail them in order to get a good lap time. Time for some test laps.

Rank: Racing Permit
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 2:54:35 PM(UTC)
Sweet!

I love the Viper and the challenges it brings.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 1:00:04 PM(UTC)
.
From the list of T10 participants (developers/others), I could not find the gamertag "loungetoy"

PRKid
.


DJ Saoco
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 1:07:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
.
From the list of T10 participants (developers/others), I could not find the gamertag "loungetoy"

PRKid
.


That's Chris Esaki

The correct GT is 'Lounge Toy' with a space.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: Racing Permit
#7 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 1:07:31 PM(UTC)
That first turn is a killer. You have that large curb to the left of you, but you cant use most it.

Rank: Moderator
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 2:40:56 PM(UTC)
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_11_9_18

Quote:
Nine targets. That’s how many Turn 10 players Forza Motorsport 7 players will be up against this month. Our latest Bounty Hunter is our biggest yet, with participants from all corners of Turn 10. Your challenge? The 2016 Dodge Viper ACR on Watkins Glen Short. The prize? How about hundreds of thousands of credits and a sweet collection of cars to add to your FM7 garage. The more Turn 10 folks you beat, the more great stuff you’ll earn. We’re kicking off this event on today’s episode of #ForzaFriday. I’ll be joined by some of our Bounty guests as they set their initial times in the event and we’ll be chit-chatting as always about the latest news in the world of Forza.


Names, gamertags, and reward car (+ 100,000 CR for each bounty)

Chase Combs - fuzzynoise - 2013 McLaren P1
Andrew Frink - Japandru - 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Kristina Rothe - Drawing Curtain - 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Chad Lewis - Plink - 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion
Chris Esaki - Lounge Toy - 1993 Jaguar XJ220
CJ Payne - cjsion3 - 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO
Brian Ekberg - Mechberg - 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Phil Bergman - Future Phil - 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus
Vincent Leone - vinl1300 - 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition
Participation - 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition (+250,000 CR)
Top 75% - 1997 BMW M3 Forza Edition
Top 50% - 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
Top 25% - 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari

Edited by user Friday, November 9, 2018 3:20:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#9 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 2:54:06 PM(UTC)
Is there any place where I could find Turn 10 folks' times? I can search for them in the in-game leaderboard but it'll take much time since there is above 1100 entries.
Specs:
i7-8700K @4.5GHz
GTX 1080
16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
512GB SSD (Game) + 1TB HDD
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 3:08:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dawider10 Go to Quoted Post
Is there any place where I could find Turn 10 folks' times? I can search for them in the in-game leaderboard but it'll take much time since there is above 1100 entries.


Add them as friends and they'll show up under your friends section of the leaderboard. Makes it easy to track them all in one place.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 4:11:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
.
From the list of T10 participants (developers/others), I could not find the gamertag "loungetoy"

PRKid
.


That's Chris Esaki

The correct GT is 'Lounge Toy' with a space.


Thanks!


DJ Saoco
Rank: Driver's Permit
#12 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 4:27:18 PM(UTC)
When do you get the rewards? End of the month?
Here are the two times I found.

fuzzynoise-01:13.261
Mechberd-01:14.703
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 4:49:38 PM(UTC)
This is the first race bounty I've done (since FM4 at least) so I have a question about how it works: are the bounty times fixed at the start of the event, or might some of the T10 guys improve their times during it? I'll probably have several more goes at this during the month as it was fun, but I'm curious if I can safely tick off some of the targets as "complete".
Rank: Racing Permit
#14 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 4:53:09 PM(UTC)
I'm shooting for that Daytona!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#15 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 5:06:54 PM(UTC)
Ran a 1:10.9 when or how do we bvb get the rewards. As far as I can tell that's faster than all the names provided.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#16 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 5:09:15 PM(UTC)
Beat all the gamertags, when do we get rewards
Rank: Moderator
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 5:35:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Khaddar Go to Quoted Post
This is the first race bounty I've done (since FM4 at least) so I have a question about how it works: are the bounty times fixed at the start of the event, or might some of the T10 guys improve their times during it? I'll probably have several more goes at this during the month as it was fun, but I'm curious if I can safely tick off some of the targets as "complete".


In the last Bounty Hunter event "This event shuts down on October 31 and our crew of bounties will be setting their final scores no later than October 30, giving the community a few spare hours to try and beat the targets and earn awesome prizes along the way." - 10/26 WIR So there's a good chance the event will run through the end of the month and give an extra day or two for community members to see the final times. Bounties and players both can try to improve as often as they like.



Originally Posted by: SG RiverDan Go to Quoted Post
When do you get the rewards? End of the month?


Unlike Leagues where the reward is automatically provided at the end of the event, Rivals challenges with Rewards require manual tallying of the eligible winners. This can take some days after the event has closed. The deadline is TBA, but you can expect it to run through the end of the month, possibly into December.

Edited by user Friday, November 9, 2018 5:39:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#18 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 8:55:03 PM(UTC)
I went 8 laps and didn't even beat my rival. I felt fast
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:23:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Bounties and players both can try to improve as often as they like.


Thanks Max! Guess I'd better not take any of them for granted then
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:25:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AKBAR ALLAHAKA Go to Quoted Post
I went 8 laps and didn't even beat my rival. I felt fast

Me too, I had my rival set as the world #1 at the time ;-)

Scraped under 1:10 for top 3% when I did the lap, a few tenths to come off that if I can combine my best performances for each bend into a single lap. It's going to be a bit like the IndyCar oval event where a small amount of time makes a big difference to leaderboard position.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:04:12 AM(UTC)
The current World #1 time has to be some sort of glitch. Shows using automatic and TCS, yet it's nearly 2 full seconds faster than the World #2 time. I've been ahead of it between 2 and 4 car lengths entering the last part of the esses carrying maximum speed and in the optimum gear at full throttle, yet somehow the World #1 ghost looks as if it is shot out of a cannon once passing the final curb and disappears ahead of me almost out of sight. It looks fairly sloppy as well not even taking the best line thru turn 1.

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:12:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChristinaRacing Go to Quoted Post
The current World #1 time has to be some sort of glitch. Shows using automatic and TCS, yet it's nearly 2 full seconds faster than the World #2 time. I've been ahead of it between 2 and 4 car lengths entering the last part of the esses carrying maximum speed and in the optimum gear at full throttle, yet somehow the World #1 ghost looks as if it is shot out of a cannon once passing the final curb and disappears ahead of me almost out of sight. It looks fairly sloppy as well not even taking the best line thru turn 1.




I've watched the replay, that is the glitchiest glitched time time that's ever been glitched. The car jumps from 156 mph to 208 mph coming out of the esses and slowly decelerates from there.
Rank: Racing Permit
#23 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:34:37 PM(UTC)
AUTO + TSC = 01:06:528
Of course this is a glitch, even the replay do not need to watch.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:43:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: outsider819 Go to Quoted Post
I've watched the replay, that is the glitchiest glitched time time that's ever been glitched. The car jumps from 156 mph to 208 mph coming out of the esses and slowly decelerates from there.


Oh, not the glitchiest - someone has a time of 6 seconds for COTA GP according to one of the career races I ran the other evening. Needless to say that's quite some distance ahead of second place on that LB. Unfortunately I didn't have my phone handy to grab a pic of it.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:50:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
AUTO + TSC = 01:06:528
Of course this is a glitch, even the replay do not need to watch.


Oh yeah, I saw the time of someone who's probably a lot closer to me on the leaderboards than the top of it of two seconds faster than FRC level players, just wanted to see the where/how. It was an interesting watch, though.

Originally Posted by: Khaddar Go to Quoted Post


Oh, not the glitchiest - someone has a time of 6 seconds for COTA GP according to one of the career races I ran the other evening. Needless to say that's quite some distance ahead of second place on that LB. Unfortunately I didn't have my phone handy to grab a pic of it.



LOL, there's some pretty bad ones for sure.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error