This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 4:58:51 AM(UTC)
After countless hours, I have finally won every event in the FDC, including Elite. I'm wondering if at this point it is still worth it to play FM7. Is there anything left that's still worth it?
#2 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 9:50:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: J4K3M6047 Go to Quoted Post
After countless hours, I have finally won every event in the FDC, including Elite. I'm wondering if at this point it is still worth it to play FM7. Is there anything left that's still worth it?

How about head over to freeplay and experiment with different race types and set ups as the options are vast. You can set up pretty much any kinds of race you want though a few bugs might hold you back. But also maybe collect every car too as you rack up credits.
#3 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 3:02:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: J4K3M6047 Go to Quoted Post

Rivals! I think I now have more hours into rivals than I did the career mode.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 8:50:38 PM(UTC)
Why not test yourself competitively on Tora, Online Racing League or Delta Online racing? Google search the websites, sign up ,get yourself a race number and sign into some races. Places like these are where most of the top Forzarc drivers learned there trade.

No rammers just clean racing with drivers of all abilities fighting it out for personal glory in equal machinery. This is where I spend my days and I couldn't go back to the single player borefest. This is where the true Forza experience is, community racing!

Get good enough you may even be scouted and picked up by a well established team. Here you can learn from the best to improve your game even further.

As a proud member of Legion GTR I can't stress these points enough.

https://mixer.com/YMTVracing/mobile?vod=64166607

Here is a link to a recent race I was in. This is what you can expect when you get quick enough to enter the top lobbies at each event. Race starts at 34 minutes but the commentators do a fantastic job explaining community racing in the pre race discussion.

Edited by user Monday, November 5, 2018 9:07:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:36:23 AM(UTC)
This game is infinite with the tons of content it has.

I always found reasons to keep playing it. Actually what I don't have is enough hours.

As others above mentioned:

- Rivals / monthly rivals
- Some competitive/serious online racing
- Free play with custom races
- Monthly forzathons
- Monthly leagues
- Auction house
- Forzatography, if you like it.
- Collect / build / tune / paint awesome cars

Notification

Icon
Error