6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 7:53:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

By the way this thread starts off about deleting tunes, and not a bug.

What you have done is confuse running out of tune space which isn't a bug with your problem which is a bug.

Those are two different things, two different subjects.

You shouldn't actually be comparing your bug with the 2 year old threads.

Not a bug???? do you even know what we are talking about? the problem is not running out of space, oh jeezus. Why i bother to explain things if nobody cares to actually read or take a look at older posts. Im done. Im not surprised nothing is ever fixed.
#127 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:17:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Im not surprised nothing is ever fixed.

Oh, right, it's Aqua's responsibility to make sure things get fixed. 🙄

Equating forum user (aka player) comprehension and application of any topic whatsoever with your personal expectation level for developer readiness and Support responsiveness is totally absurd. This isn't Player Support. Those people won't be reading or reacting to this. The subforum that served that function was literally shut down and removed. Your disappointment with the lack corrections to your problems, however valid it may be, is not the responsibility of anyone that posts here. Whether Aqua or anyone else here read, recorded, and archived every post you ever authored in your entire life, or if they never cared to have read a single word from any of your prior posts, it doesn't matter as nobody here has the power to do jack squat for you. Not our job. What we say or don't say has zero influence. Your 'not being surprised' disappointment is being wasted here, and would be better spent elsewhere, like on those that are actually responsible for all your disappointments.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:19:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 11:47:31 PM(UTC)

By the way this thread starts off about deleting tunes, and not a bug.

What you have done is confuse running out of tune space which isn't a bug with your problem which is a bug.

Those are two different things, two different subjects.

You shouldn't actually be comparing your bug with the 2 year old threads.

Not a bug???? do you even know what we are talking about? the problem is not running out of space, oh jeezus. Why i bother to explain things if nobody cares to actually read or take a look at older posts. Im done. Im not surprised nothing is ever fixed.

Did you read the older posts? They are about running out of tuning space, and having to get in a car to remove a tune... that isn't a bug.
#129 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 11:51:03 PM(UTC)
I'm not gonna have a discussion with someone who came on here just to argue and many times throw insults all around (yeah I still remember posts on weekly playlists).

But in case somebody didn't read my two last posts:
I reached the tune limit, when I tried to save a tune for a playlist few weeks ago, I got the msg about too many saves of this type.
Went to check on my few cars, that I know I had previously downloaded the tune for them, but also made my own. Deleted the downloaded tunes, kept mine and proceed to save the one I tried when I got the msg. Tune saved and shared without any problems.
Also no problems with few new ones I saved/shared since.

Next thing: I hit garage limit two times so far (before 1k expansion and now with), both times no problems, just bin some extra cars.

Design limit is still the one I didn't reached with current 460 downloaded designs. Will keep an eye on it, to try and clean it and stay few below the limit. No reason to push it, as its easy to see how many I have..

So all in all, I had no problems regarding the limit, just fact that tune and design limit should be at least equal to garage limit, if not greater.

Bye again.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#130 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:02:47 AM(UTC)

You said you reached your save limit 2 years ago. OK so you keep changing what you said.

what? dude, i never said that. Amazing lol. I said this bug is present since two years ago, not that i got it two years ago. Sigh, why people dont bother to read, escapes me.

The 2 year old posts are about running out of tune space... not your bug. Your bug is about deleting tunes, and still not having any storage space for more tunes, plus the auction house not working. Those are 2 different things. I think maybe you have a translation problem with the English language.

The main difference is that hardly anyone has your bug, and that you keep telling us to read old posts not about your bug.

Edited by user Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:07:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#131 Posted : Monday, April 5, 2021 11:51:50 AM(UTC)
I too have now run into this problem on FH4 after a year of playing. Because there's no "Great way" to determine ALL of my downloaded tunes, here's what I've gathered on the easiest way to do this. The trick here is you can delete a downloaded tune and it still is applied to the car. Have favorites you want to keep multiples of? Go for it. Following step 3 will allow you "room".

1. Vow that from this day forward, when you "find a tune" you want... apply it to said car, drive it and love it. Then go into "the car" in question if you're in the wild and you can go to manage tunes and delete everything you didn't like and reapply the one you did like. IF YOU ARE AT THE FESTIVAL you can go into "Garage"\"Upgrades and Tuning"\"My tunes" and then DELETE THE ONE YOU LIKE. It will still be saved on the car itself. Thus you have a car, with 0 tunes cost. Maybe you "Favorite" that car enough, fine save a few tunes on hand.

2. The trick here is "BUT HOW DO I DELETE EVERYTHING!?"... Truth is you don't have to.

3. I went through letter A in car brands (Abarth - Auto Union) and I easily freed up about 25+ tunes. Well now I have a buffer. This took me maybe 15 mins to clear 67 cars. Go as long as you want/care to today. Just take note of where you stop and go back to it later. Play the game, relax.

4. SKIP ALL THE CARS THAT SAY NEW because you never drove them and or downloaded a tune.

5. Resort to step 1 for continued success from this day forward. If you run out of room a month from now... go into LETTER B of your cars for 10-15 mins and clear those.
#132 Posted : Monday, April 5, 2021 11:59:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGrimmda Go to Quoted Post
I too have now run into this problem on FH4 after a year of playing. Because there's no "Great way" to determine ALL of my downloaded tunes, here's what I've gathered on the easiest way to do this. The trick here is you can delete a downloaded tune and it still is applied to the car. Have favorites you want to keep multiples of? Go for it. Following step 3 will allow you "room".

1. Vow that from this day forward, when you "find a tune" you want... apply it to said car, drive it and love it. Then go into "the car" in question if you're in the wild and you can go to manage tunes and delete everything you didn't like and reapply the one you did like. IF YOU ARE AT THE FESTIVAL you can go into "Garage"\"Upgrades and Tuning"\"My tunes" and then DELETE THE ONE YOU LIKE. It will still be saved on the car itself. Thus you have a car, with 0 tunes cost. Maybe you "Favorite" that car enough, fine save a few tunes on hand.

2. The trick here is "BUT HOW DO I DELETE EVERYTHING!?"... Truth is you don't have to.

3. I went through letter A in car brands (Abarth - Auto Union) and I easily freed up about 25+ tunes. Well now I have a buffer. This took me maybe 15 mins to clear 67 cars. Go as long as you want/care to today. Just take note of where you stop and go back to it later. Play the game, relax.

4. SKIP ALL THE CARS THAT SAY NEW because you never drove them and or downloaded a tune.

5. Resort to step 1 for continued success from this day forward. If you run out of room a month from now... go into LETTER B of your cars for 10-15 mins and clear those.

I deleted the tunes on my cars too, but I have to warn you that after a few weeks they are removed from your cars.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error