6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 4:58:57 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza Team,
I've already deleted many of my car tunings (they are default now), but it doesn't change anything.
Auctions are still not working. Limits of tunings / paints / blueprints / photos ARE NOT exceeded in my case.
So why "Too many saves of this file type" is still appearing?
Regards

Hello,
This sounds like an issue that we're currently investigating. I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation and are working on a fix. We don't need to bother you with a ton of questions or troubleshooting tips, as its being worked on by our devs already.
We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.
Thank you for taking the time to write in on this!
#102 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 10:08:40 AM(UTC)
Tried to put a car in the auction, and i received this message, i cant do it because "i have too many saves from the same category". I dont have a clue what the game is talking about.

I have 497 design saves (deleted three just in case) and i dont have anything else. I dont have designs of my own, i dont have enough tunnings of my own... so what im missing? why i cant put a car in auction?

They are promoting a dlc with new cars, but we cant even actuion the ones we have or we have absurd limits about how many "saves" we can have? . . . i dont see the logic here. lol.

At this point, since i cant even download any tunning to set up the only thing that keeps me going back to this game (cars), im almost lost every will to keep playing at all. I never imagined that this was going to be an issue in this game. Unbelievable. Cant even fathom why, in a game with 800+ available cars (probably more since i already have 700+) the limit is so low. I mean, ridiculous.

Just lets hope they dont use this as an excuse to sell "tokens" to increase save limit... i would not be surprised.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 3, 2021 9:28:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 3:41:52 AM(UTC)
Connection issues and the 500 tune saves limit are for me the two things which are spoiling an otherwise excellent game.

With each new weekly playlist, I have to delete a save before I can download a tune. Alright if you delete a save, it does not delete the upgrades but if you apply a new tune to the car, the deleted save is lost and it may no longer be available to download if you want to use the car in an event with a different PI requirement.

#104 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 12:52:29 PM(UTC)
And i cant believe this has no more importance. After TWO YEARS. This post should be pinned in top.

How long are we going to wait until we can put cars on the auction??????? or how long are we going to wait to see AN INCREASE of the save limits????? its getting ridiculous. I barely play anymore because of this, yesterday i won two "expensive" cars in the wheelsping, and of course i already had them but i couldnt put them on auction. So i got rid of them, again. And this happens every frikkin week couple of days.

Are people actually asking for a fix, or they are completely happy having a broken game? i just dont get it. Well, lesson learned, no buying anything from microsoft ever again.

Edited by user Monday, March 8, 2021 1:06:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#105 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 1:29:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
And i cant believe this has no more importance. After TWO YEARS. This post should be pinned in top.

How long are we going to wait until we can put cars on the auction??????? or how long are we going to wait to see AN INCREASE of the save limits????? its getting ridiculous. I barely play anymore because of this, yesterday i won two "expensive" cars in the wheelsping, and of course i already had them but i couldnt put them on auction. So i got rid of them, again. And this happens every frikkin week couple of days.

Are people actually asking for a fix, or they are completely happy having a broken game? i just dont get it. Well, lesson learned, no buying anything from microsoft ever again.

Your auction bug shouldn't be due to tunes. It's something else probably.
#106 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 1:45:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=George RGJ;1186360]

It is just a bug, that many people suffers once they reach the save limit. It has nothing to do with tunes, designs or whatever. Hell, even if you empty your design and tune slots, you are still getting this msg preventing you to put a car in the auction. Ridiculous. And this has been happening since two years ago. Absurd.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:21:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 2:20:06 PM(UTC)
[quote=George RGJ;1186360]

It is just a bug, that every single person suffers once they reach the save limit. It has nothing to do with tunes, designs or whatever. Hell, even if you empty your design and tune slots, you are still getting this msg preventing you to put a car in the auction. Ridiculous. And this has been happening since two years ago. Absurd.

OK so you have a bug in your game preventing you from auctioning cars, but you are making up all sorts of reasons for the bug which are all nothing to do with it. Not everyone gets this bug, hardly anyone gets this bug.

I have an idea what might cause this bug. You might get a bug if you put a car in auction, and then add another car to your garage to fill it up. Then the auction car doesn't sell, and you try to put it back in your garage, this might trigger a bug. It's possible actually that you might get a permanent bug from that scenario if the counter goes above the limit. I might have just solved a game bug!

Edited by user Monday, March 8, 2021 3:16:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#108 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 8:25:06 PM(UTC)
Dude, please did you even bother to read all the posts before? it has nothing to do with anything you are describing. Once you reach a save limit, it wont matter if you delete 20 designs, or 20 tunes or whatever. The bug is there. The worst of all, you cant download any tune, you cant add any design, you cant auction, etc, etc. The game turns basically pointless with this bug. And yeah many many people suffer from it. Yeah, maybe not all people for whatever eason, but this problem is important enough to have high priority and fixed inmediately. So, 2 years with this bug. Quality of life as it finest. Unbelievable lol.
#109 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 8:51:27 PM(UTC)
Dude, please did you even bother to read all the posts before? it has nothing to do with anything you are describing. Once you reach a save limit, it wont matter if you delete 20 designs, or 20 tunes or whatever. The bug is there. The worst of all, you cant download any tune, you cant add any design, you cant auction, etc, etc. The game turns basically pointless with this bug. And yeah many many people suffer from it. Yeah, maybe not all people for whatever eason, but this problem is important enough to have high priority and fixed inmediately. So, 2 years with this bug. Quality of life as it finest. Unbelievable lol.

Yes that is exactly what I posted about, I'm a programmer I know where bugs occur. The bugs occur in the maths, nothing to do with what you are describing. The save limit is mathematical, and the maths can go wrong if they are not updated at the right time, such as having a car put back in your garage from the auction house. When the programmers update the garage limit they might have forgot to update the limit in the Auction House so you get a bug.

Edited by user Monday, March 8, 2021 8:56:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#110 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 9:47:05 AM(UTC)
I reached tune limit a few weeks ago, deleted some old downloaded tunes, that were left behind and was again able to save my own tunes.

Today I reached other limit - 1k cars, happens when you don't clean your garage for a while I guess.
Turns out I have plenty of duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates, but ATS GT wins with 5 of them (most of those extra cars have new sticker to them lol).
So time for garage sale/cleaning, shame I can't price them for 1CR. My trash bin will be full to the brim too, so hope there is good service to empty them regularly lol
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#111 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 9:55:50 AM(UTC)

Yes that is exactly what I posted about, I'm a programmer I know where bugs occur. The bugs occur in the maths, nothing to do with what you are describing. The save limit is mathematical, and the maths can go wrong if they are not updated at the right time, such as having a car put back in your garage from the auction house. When the programmers update the garage limit they might have forgot to update the limit in the Auction House so you get a bug.

rofl. Im a CODER as well, since 30 years ago, so, sorry to break your bubble. And i know that coders CAN FIX bugs, i know this sounds choking to you, apparently but its one of the things they do. Obviously MS is not concerned about this bug. Or their coders are terrible as hell. And again, you obviously didnt bother to read anything before my posts. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO MANY PLAYERS SINCE TWO YEARS AGO. Dont you think the coder team should have been fixed it by now??? oh, dont tell me, they need to work on something else, something that can be monetized, of course. Im sorry im just tired of reading patronizing players all over the place. I miss the good videogaming industry fromt the decades 1990-2000.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:22:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 10:02:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
I reached tune limit a few weeks ago, deleted some old downloaded tunes, that were left behind and was again able to save my own tunes.

Today I reached other limit - 1k cars, happens when you don't clean your garage for a while I guess.
Turns out I have plenty of duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates, but ATS GT wins with 5 of them (most of those extra cars have new sticker to them lol).
So time for garage sale/cleaning, shame I can't price them for 1CR. My trash bin will be full to the brim too, so hope there is good service to empty them regularly lol

Your own tunes are not the problem apparently. Those dont ocupy "space". I also can create my own tunes and they will stick, even if i get the same message. But thats not the problem. The problem is, you cant download any external tune, you cant put any car on auction and whatever. Again, if you got the save limit bug, it wont matter if you delete half of your cars. You wont be still be able to auction any car or download any design or tune. And if you can, then the bug is completely different from one user to another, it is based on the same premise but it changes from one user to another. I dont reach the limit on anything, i have "only" 700+ cars. I deleted 1/3 of my downloaded tunes, i deleted 1/3 of my designs. Still cant put a car in auction, or even download more external tunes for reasons i cant understand.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:04:03 AM(UTC)
Cant even download the porsche 911 gift from my msg store, i dont have enough space muhahahahahahahahahahahaha. This was the last straw. This game is finished for me now, im completely tired. I will make sure to NOT recommend this piece of garbaje to any of my friends, and of course i am never EVER going to buy anything from MS, playground g, ever again. Its amazing a company like Microsoft that ignores completely bugfixing and these important problems. AMAZING. But of course, not their problem. As long as people keep buying from them, nothing is ever going to change. And companies like this one dare to complain about piracy... dont make me laugh please. Do your job first, and then complain if you want. Ridiculous.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:24:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:17:27 AM(UTC)

rofl. Im a CODER as well, since 30 years ago, so, sorry to break your bubble. And i know that coders CAN FIX bugs, i know this sounds choking to you, apparently but its one of the things they do. Obviously MS is not concerned about this bug. Or their coders are terrible as hell. And again, you obviously didnt bother to read anything before my posts. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO MANY PLAYERS SINCE TWO YEARS AGO. Dont you think the coder team should have been fixed it by now??? oh, dont tell me, they need to work on something else, something that can be monetized, of course. Im sorry im just tired of reading patronizing players all over the place. I miss the good videogaming industry fromt the decades 1990-2000.

If you're a coder, how come you get things mixed up so much. How can storage space run out 2 years ago when the game came out? How come this doesn't happen to players like me who have used up all of their storage space? How come you get the auction house confused with storage space? How come you think that model builders shouldn't be paid anything? How come you think that game money is the same as real money? Something tells me that you definitely aren't a programmer.
 2 users liked this post.
#115 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:19:03 AM(UTC)

Your own tunes are not the problem apparently. Those dont ocupy "space". I also can create my own tunes and they will stick, even if i get the same message. But thats not the problem. The problem is, you cant download any external tune, you cant put any car on auction and whatever. Again, if you got the save limit bug, it wont matter if you delete half of your cars. You wont be still be able to auction any car or download any design or tune. And if you can, then the bug is completely different from one user to another, it is based on the same premise but it changes from one user to another. I dont reach the limit on anything, i have "only" 700+ cars. I deleted 1/3 of my downloaded tunes, i deleted 1/3 of my designs. Still cant put a car in auction, or even download more external tunes for reasons i cant understand.

But you're a coder? And I explained a possible bug fix, and you didn't understand my explanation. Plus you keep saying Microsoft, but the programming is by Playground Games, and a coder would know that is different. I worked on games for Microsoft, but we weren't Microsoft.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:23:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:23:36 AM(UTC)
OK, bye.

I just put 20 cars on auction, 16 sold right away, dropped 30 in the bin and easily claimed the gifted Porsche.
Sitting also at 460 designs, so those will also need to be looked at.
Will also clean downloaded tunes and delete all, so I have space for my own, but that's a task for some other day.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#117 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:36:29 AM(UTC)
Cant even download the porsche 911 gift from my msg store, i dont have enough space muhahahahahahahahahahahaha. This was the last straw. This game is finished for me now...I will make sure to NOT recommend this piece of garbaje to any of my friends...

Dude just delete one of the 12 VW Beetles you're stockpiling to open up a slot for some gift that'll be cheaper than a Yugo in auction in approximately 10 seconds. Too bad you're dumping an entire franchise over an emailed gift; I suppose I've seen people quit over weirder reasons... 🤔🙄🤭

Fortunately for the remaining playerbase and for the sake of future releases, I suspect the weight of your non-recommendation with your 1 follower/0 friend count will be a blow the game may be able to sustain in the long run; no harm-no foul, I guess!

See you in Horizon 5! 🙋🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:42:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar.

Every train needs a caboose, right?
#118 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:34:35 PM(UTC)
Dude, at this point i dunno if you guys bother to read previous posts or you are just f1111ing around. THIS IS A BUG THAT HAPPENS SINCE TWO YEARS AGO TO MANY PLAYERS. IT WONT MATTER HOW MANY SLOTS OR SAVE FILES YOU DELETE. I mean, are you guys able to read at all? and yup, this is why we will never have polished products. You guys take things that are super important as jokes, and you expect the videogaming industry to improve? or to get things fixed?????? unbelievable.
#119 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:36:59 PM(UTC)

If you're a coder, how come you get things mixed up so much. How can storage space run out 2 years ago when the game came out? How come this doesn't happen to players like me who have used up all of their storage space?

Did you miss the part where this is BUG?? do you even know what a BUG is???? yup, didnt think so. Did you even bother to check previous posts and the dates? of course not. Why im not surprised.

#120 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:40:32 PM(UTC)
OK, bye.

I just put 20 cars on auction, 16 sold right away, dropped 30 in the bin and easily claimed the gifted Porsche.
Sitting also at 460 designs, so those will also need to be looked at.
Will also clean downloaded tunes and delete all, so I have space for my own, but that's a task for some other day.

Yup. You are clever doing that, because if you dont, you risk to get this BUG as many people. And it will completely break your gaming experience, because there will be no point on keep playing the game. And since MS will never fix it, because they are incompetent fdsfdsa, its better to prevent this than not being able to play the game in the future.
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:49:38 PM(UTC)

If you're a coder, how come you get things mixed up so much. How can storage space run out 2 years ago when the game came out? How come this doesn't happen to players like me who have used up all of their storage space?

Did you miss the part where this is BUG?? do you even know what a BUG is???? yup, didnt think so. Did you even bother to check previous posts and the dates? of course not. Why im not surprised.

Of course it's a bug so why are you arguing with everyone about storage space? It's not storage space if its a bug, it's a number that's not being updated properly which is what I said ages ago... and you are supposed to be a coder.

Here's what you said...
Quote:
Once you reach a save limit, it wont matter if you delete 20 designs, or 20 tunes or whatever. The bug is there. The worst of all, you cant download any tune, you cant add any design, you cant auction, etc, etc. The game turns basically pointless with this bug. And yeah many many people suffer from it. Yeah, maybe not all people for whatever eason, but this problem is important enough to have high priority and fixed inmediately. So, 2 years with this bug. Quality of life as it finest. Unbelievable lol.

You said you reached your save limit 2 years ago. OK so you keep changing what you said.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:03:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#122 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:05:20 PM(UTC)
Dude, at this point i dunno if you guys bother to read previous posts or you are just f1111ing around. THIS IS A BUG THAT HAPPENS SINCE TWO YEARS AGO TO MANY PLAYERS. IT WONT MATTER HOW MANY SLOTS OR SAVE FILES YOU DELETE. I mean, are you guys able to read at all? and yup, this is why we will never have polished products. You guys take things that are super important as jokes, and you expect the videogaming industry to improve? or to get things fixed?????? unbelievable.

Lol, what are we supposed to do about it? Hold your hand? Will that move PG to fix it? Pfft, no. If YOU read prior threads, you'd know the forum's general frustration with totally being ignored by PG. Any level of 'concern' or 'taking your problems seriously' by the forum population is going to do absolutely zero (0) good. The best any of us can hope for is that our litany of issues get addressed in some future patch notes, and make the best of what we can out of our investment. I've got my own special, weird, and seemingly unique bug that crashes the game any time I try to access the tune search/storage interface from either the Shelby Daytona or AMC Hornet; I literally can no longer use either one of those cars. Ticket sent, so I wait. But I'm not about to quit over it, certainly not with all the time and money I've sunk into this thing. I will be damn sure I will get my money's worth out of this trainwreck.

And re: never having polished products, ...not taking your problems seriously enough and/or not doing/saying whatever it is you think we should in what is essentially our own private echochamber is all really what's keeping us from having polished products is the most ridiculous, asinine thing I've heard in quite some time.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:07:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:14:39 PM(UTC)
But... if you are so triggered or shattered from dissatisfaction with the game's performance, if all your issues collectively make the game untenable or even unplayable, then maybe you should hang it up. The only people that can fix your problems are at Support, not here. No amount of angry posts is going to change that.
 1 user liked this post.
#124 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:23:29 PM(UTC)

By the way this thread starts off about deleting tunes, and not a bug.

What you have done is confuse running out of tune space which isn't a bug with your problem which is a bug.

Those are two different things, two different subjects.

You shouldn't actually be comparing your bug with the 2 year old threads.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:24:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#125 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 7:51:24 PM(UTC)

You said you reached your save limit 2 years ago. OK so you keep changing what you said.

what? dude, i never said that. Amazing lol. I said this bug is present since two years ago, not that i got it two years ago. Sigh, why people dont bother to read, escapes me.
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error