5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 4:58:57 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza Team,
I've already deleted many of my car tunings (they are default now), but it doesn't change anything.
Auctions are still not working. Limits of tunings / paints / blueprints / photos ARE NOT exceeded in my case.
So why "Too many saves of this file type" is still appearing?
Regards

Hello,
This sounds like an issue that we're currently investigating. I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation and are working on a fix. We don't need to bother you with a ton of questions or troubleshooting tips, as its being worked on by our devs already.
We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.
Thank you for taking the time to write in on this!
#102 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 10:08:40 AM(UTC)
Tried to put a car in the auction, and i received this message, i cant do it because "i have too many saves from the same category". I dont have a clue what the game is talking about.

I have 497 design saves (deleted three just in case) and i dont have anything else. I dont have designs of my own, i dont have enough tunnings of my own... so what im missing? why i cant put a car in auction?

They are promoting a dlc with new cars, but we cant even actuion the ones we have or we have absurd limits about how many "saves" we can have? . . . i dont see the logic here. lol.

At this point, since i cant even download any tunning to set up the only thing that keeps me going back to this game (cars), im almost lost every will to keep playing at all. I never imagined that this was going to be an issue in this game. Unbelievable. Cant even fathom why, in a game with 800+ available cars (probably more since i already have 700+) the limit is so low. I mean, ridiculous.

Just lets hope they dont use this as an excuse to sell "tokens" to increase save limit... i would not be surprised.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 3, 2021 9:28:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 3:41:52 AM(UTC)
Connection issues and the 500 tune saves limit are for me the two things which are spoiling an otherwise excellent game.

With each new weekly playlist, I have to delete a save before I can download a tune. Alright if you delete a save, it does not delete the upgrades but if you apply a new tune to the car, the deleted save is lost and it may no longer be available to download if you want to use the car in an event with a different PI requirement.

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error