3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 12:33:49 PM(UTC)
I have too many "Build" or "Tune" saves.

Are these saved in a separate file, or folder, or specific extension that I can just delete. With 740+ cars, it would take me FOREVER to delete them one by one from within the game.

Thanks
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 11:41:05 AM(UTC)
A single car in a single class can have multiple tunes and builds depending on the track and weather. Dirt, Offroad, Snow, Dry, Wet, Street, Drag, Drift, Short track, Oval, Road Course (Short,Tight, Fast, Grip,) Length of Race. These and more variables decide Tires, Tire pressure, Suspension, Gearing, Horsepower, Torque, Aero, Braking, Weight, SO how do you make a game that runs out of the ability to save a tune because of storage ? For example a Mustang on Seca has a different build and tune than on Sebring (or your comparable Brit tracks in FH4) PLUS add Rain, Snow, am i repeating myself ? PLEASE Think About What You Are Doing Here! This is a Long Time Problem ! PLEASE Fix It !
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 1:22:01 AM(UTC)
Why is there no function for us to be able to view all the tunes we have downloaded and delete at will or en masse to the ones we want when they give us this cap and know about.
Do we really have to laboriously view every single car we have and delete the tunes one at a time. Seems stupid. The game knows we have all these downloaded tunes, show them us in one easily accesible menu.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:32:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dragonguy3000 Go to Quoted Post
Why is there no function for us to be able to view all the tunes we have downloaded and delete at will or en masse to the ones we want when they give us this cap and know about.
Do we really have to laboriously view every single car we have and delete the tunes one at a time. Seems stupid. The game knows we have all these downloaded tunes, show them us in one easily accesible menu.

Requested for more than a year, they don't care!
#55 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 11:05:37 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; please translate your text before posting on the forums - MM]

Edited by user Monday, May 11, 2020 1:48:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 12:30:38 PM(UTC)
I'm also having this pop up when I try and save a photo, I have 38 photos saved so well below this 150 figure. How am I supposed to be able to get to level 5 on the photo rank to get the creator star card now?
#57 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:46:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JucaBala5376 Go to Quoted Post
Hello friends, I need a help from my FH4 now with the following message: "many saved files. There are many saved files of this type. Before saving another one, delete some with the file manager." And I just can't save the paintings if the car's tuning plus what should I do? PS: Play on XBOX ONE. I appreciate anyone who can help me !! = (

[b]It's already been, several days and I can't play anymore I'm with 645 cars and if I try to make a change he will make an error again, I deleted, cars, tunings, photos, everything that was possible and the error is not solved = (
#58 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:28:24 AM(UTC)
Hi.
I suppose there was such a topic here but I can't find it.

Well, it's about selling a car at auction, or rather the lack of possibility to sell the car. After choosing a car, setting data regarding the purchase of a car and the time of the auction, I get this error in the photo below:

EN: You have too many saved files of this type. Please remove some nicch files from the file manager before saving more files.

I received this message when I received the free (Pagani Huayra) but he appeared in the garage. 2 days ago I bought a Lexus LFA, I got the same message but the car appeared in the garage along with painting and tuning. Modifying the car today I came across the same message after which this tuning was applied to the car.
questions:
1. How can I delete files that will get rid of this message? I would add that I removed painting and tuning, which I had saved and did nothing.
2. Where should I look for a file manager in FH4? Should I look for this in the game files from within Windows?
#59 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:07:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mlynosPL Go to Quoted Post
Hi.
I suppose there was such a topic here but I can't find it.

Well, it's about selling a car at auction, or rather the lack of possibility to sell the car. After choosing a car, setting data regarding the purchase of a car and the time of the auction, I get this error in the photo below:

EN: You have too many saved files of this type. Please remove some nicch files from the file manager before saving more files.

I received this message when I received the free (Pagani Huayra) but he appeared in the garage. 2 days ago I bought a Lexus LFA, I got the same message but the car appeared in the garage along with painting and tuning. Modifying the car today I came across the same message after which this tuning was applied to the car.
questions:
1. How can I delete files that will get rid of this message? I would add that I removed painting and tuning, which I had saved and did nothing.
2. Where should I look for a file manager in FH4? Should I look for this in the game files from within Windows?

Sounds like you garage is getting full. There is a limit of 750 Cars, you need to remove some. To do that, go in game, select a car, then select remove car from garage.

#60 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:17:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like you garage is getting full. There is a limit of 750 Cars, you need to remove some. To do that, go in game, select a car, then select remove car from garage.

I forgot to write that I have 660 cars in the garage, so the option with a full garage is out. In addition, wanting to download any painting it shows me the same message and does not download this painting.

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:18:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:18:19 AM(UTC)
Quick google search:
https://support.forzamot...Many-Saves-error-message

https://forums.forzamoto...s-of-this-file-type.aspx

Its not the car amount, its the tunes/liveries/pics ;)
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:42:35 AM(UTC)
This problem exists for more than a year, and I'm afraid it cannot be solved even by resetting saves. I now have about 30 tunings, 30 paintjobs, 10 photos, 700 cars and I get this error.
By the way, my save was previously corrupted, and on the advice of support I had to start from scratch. Perhaps this is somehow connected.

*Sorry for my english

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:20:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:23:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Quick google search:
https://support.forzamot...Many-Saves-error-message

https://forums.forzamoto...s-of-this-file-type.aspx

Its not the car amount, its the tunes/liveries/pics ;)

Unfortunately, but the solutions to this problem did not work :/ It is also worth adding that my previous save of the game since the release of the game was removed by a file synchronization error and unfortunately I had to start the game from the beginning even though I didn't feel like playing and collecting it again ... Earlier I reset the game data and it did not help either. .

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:09:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:32:40 PM(UTC)
So, I just found what the created route limit is. You can only make 175 tracks, FYI.

I also hit the “Too Many Saves” issue. 175 is an extremely odd and silly limit considering the amount of blueprints you can make at each start point. I now can’t make any routes on the expansion islands.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#65 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 4:38:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
So, I just found what the created route limit is. You can only make 175 tracks, FYI.

I also hit the “Too Many Saves” issue. 175 is an extremely odd and silly limit considering the amount of blueprints you can make at each start point. I now can’t make any routes on the expansion islands.

I deleted 3 routes that I had created and the problem still occurs ...
#66 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 8:23:20 AM(UTC)
i got this problem from online racing and it never saves your win either

#67 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 9:08:14 AM(UTC)
do you delete every tune you have

and the one tune that iz on your car

it iz not in thoze tunes right

i deleted every tune for my bmw drift car and it haz 1 tune on it

but it not in that list
#68 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 11:06:30 AM(UTC)
Has anyone been able to fix this error?
#69 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 7:55:47 AM(UTC)
Ive been playing Forza Horizon 4 since it came out but im now at the point where the game is unplayable for me because i need to delete something every time i play if its not cars because i have to many its designs or tunes. with there being new cars added most Thursdays i like to collect them but its at the point i can't enjoy them because i have to search through my cars to delete something. making a easy way to remove tunes/design or upping the limit is needed as well as if you remove or sell a car it removes any saved designs and tunes.
#70 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:54:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWIFT CAMYB Go to Quoted Post
Ive been playing Forza Horizon 4 since it came out but im now at the point where the game is unplayable for me because i need to delete something every time i play if its not cars because i have to many its designs or tunes. with there being new cars added most Thursdays i like to collect them but its at the point i can't enjoy them because i have to search through my cars to delete something. making a easy way to remove tunes/design or upping the limit is needed as well as if you remove or sell a car it removes any saved designs and tunes.

Sadly, like many, either you delete things you spent hours on or you stop playing and wait for next episode.

#71 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:05:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: stormwalker111 Go to Quoted Post
I'm also having this pop up when I try and save a photo, I have 38 photos saved so well below this 150 figure. How am I supposed to be able to get to level 5 on the photo rank to get the creator star card now?

Same here, tried deleting photos. Didn't help.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error