This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 4:36:58 PM(UTC)
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_hotwheels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdTE6zFKGB4

Quote:
We're celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hot Wheels by bringing seven new Hot Wheels cars into Forza Motorsport 7, available for free to all Forza 7 players beginning on November 6! Here's the list of cars coming into the game:
- 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
- 2017 Hot Wheels Rip Rod
- 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
- 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
- 1969 Hot Wheels Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe 50th Anniversary Original Version
- 1970 Hot Wheels Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 50th Anniversary Original Version
- 1963 Hot Wheels Volkswagen Beetle 50th Anniversary Original Version

Quote:
In addition, the November update for Forza Motorsport 7 will also include five new Hot Wheels Driver Gear suits, which players will be able to earn in November. In addition to a special 50th anniversary Driver Gear suit which will be gifted to all players, there are five decade-specific suits from the 1950s all the way up to the 2000s. Players can earn these suits from completing in-game challenges.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2018 4:40:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:45:31 PM(UTC)
I like the color scheme of these 50th anniversary cars, they are nice. If you got the Twin Mill in FH4, you'll know what I mean.

I found a video of the Hot Wheels Camaro SS 50th, I wonder if the rear of the car will include the SS badge, if these are to be exactly as the toys themselves.

https://youtu.be/gpU97ZU5Fjk

@ 0:32
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:46:43 PM(UTC)
Wish 4 weren't just different versions of cars already in the game but oh well the others may be fun
 6 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:51:54 PM(UTC)
Great, now there's less chance of getting cars we actually want.
 5 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:30:30 PM(UTC)
I know its free, but how many ways are there for them to repackage stuff and sell/give it back to us, I mean this will be the 4th time the Boneshaker will be post release content. The marketing team are really good at giving nothing and making it seem like a lot.
 6 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 12:30:53 AM(UTC)
Haha good joke.

Now seriously ...Where are our cars?
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 12:44:39 AM(UTC)
Good car pack.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:46:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
Haha good joke.

Now seriously ...Where are our cars?

Um..I think that they are serious "sigh".

9 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:18:04 AM(UTC)
Ugh dude you guys at T10 are something else. You say you’re making Forza Motorsport into a serious racing simulation title and then you give us hot wheels cars to drive around. This is a perfect car pack for Horizon, but geez guys this is not cool in Motorsports. Hopefully the real GT7 doesn’t come out any time soon, you guys need to get your stuff together.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:34:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:35:53 AM(UTC)
Well, uh... The Camaro looks nice, and it might be fun to make a drag car out of the twin mill or track car out of the rip rod. Was kind of hoping for some new to series actual cars/race cars though tbh.
 8 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 11/16/2018 4:52:53 AM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:43:09 AM(UTC)
Quick question? Did ANYBODY ask for these cars? I don´t think so. I was trying to defend T10 in the past, thinking that they might not get the licences of certain cars, maybe they save the cars for the last car packs. But they don´t make it easy for me. Right now I believe that they have never gone through the car wishlist thread. In terms of cars, they just don´t care about what the community wants. It is sad, but it´s the realization I´ve come to...
They always say "We are partners with McLaren/Lamborghini/Ford/IMSA/Porsche!" but what do we actually get from those partnerships? Let´s take McLaren: Since they´ve announced the partnership we´ve gotten the 720S in both FM7 and FH4, the Senna in FH4 since it is the cover car. But what else? The 675LT is a car the community wants ever since Horizon 2 (!) came out. But at least we have the MP4-12C in Horizon 4... oh wait... They have removed it...

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:39:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:56:11 AM(UTC)
I see one positive in this, it is a helping hand towards the 700 car achievement. Once I acheive that I'll flog off all the monster trucks and other stupid filler cars that the game will allow me to, all FE versions as well.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:02:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
I like the color scheme of these 50th anniversary cars, they are nice. If you got the Twin Mill in FH4, you'll know what I mean.

I found a video of the Hot Wheels Camaro SS 50th, I wonder if the rear of the car will include the SS badge, if these are to be exactly as the toys themselves.

https://youtu.be/gpU97ZU5Fjk

@ 0:32

The Twin Mill is in FH4
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:04:10 AM(UTC)
I don't mind hotwheels cars that are real cars, but not like the hotwheel cars that are hot wheels cars, ones like the twin mill and all that
 7 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:12:03 AM(UTC)
No thanks, how about some real content for a "motorsport" game?
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:14:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: staituk Go to Quoted Post
I don't mind hotwheels cars that are real cars, but not like the hotwheel cars that are hot wheels cars, ones like the twin mill and all that

I think people are just annoyed that the ones that are actual cars are literally repeats of ones we have in the game already. Vette, Beetle, and Camaro. Kind of makes one think the devs couldn't be bothered to actually add new content. Probably because they want to save all the new content for Horizon 4.

#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 6:45:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: staituk Go to Quoted Post

The Twin Mill, Mustang, Bone Shaker and Rip Rod are all real cars, which have been built for Hot Wheels.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

7 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:07:53 AM(UTC)
Doesn’t matter to me what they release for cars since the game already has so many. I’d prefer to see new tracks.

-k
 8 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:35:14 AM(UTC)
Sorry, but is this a "motorsport" game yet?
What are you doing with the franchise....
We already have Horizon games with this stuff...
 7 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:03:06 AM(UTC)
I knew this thread would be full of whining and complaining over FREE CARS! In a game where there are over 700+ cars it's never good enough. If you don't like the cars then don't drive them. SMH....

Thank you Turn 10 for this FREE car pack!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:05:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:30:54 AM(UTC)
Hilarious, all the whining about free content. This is going to be a fun DLC and I am going to enjoy the hell out of it.

I notice the release post mentions "there are five decade-specific suits from the 1950s all the way up to the 2000s." This is a bit odd since there were no Hot Wheels in the 1950s. Also there is no suit for the 1960s. Looks like a simple mistake, and the 1950s suit is actually the 1960s suit.
 6 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:32:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Mayze x Go to Quoted Post
I knew this thread would be full of whining and complaining over FREE CARS! In a game where there are over 700+ cars it's never good enough. If you don't like the cars then don't drive them. SMH....

Thank you Turn 10 for this FREE car pack!

Don't worry, we all knew white knights would post here as well.

This pack is literally the "I expected nothing and you guys still managed to disappoint".
 7 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 11/16/2018 4:52:53 AM(UTC)
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:38:18 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Profanity removed)]

Edited by user Friday, November 2, 2018 4:33:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:02:16 AM(UTC)
I'm a little conflicted on this, but as a MASSIVE Hot Wheels fan, I'll take it, especially considering that I've pretty much given up on any new notable cars coming to FM7 and you know what? It's not so bad. We already have many, and even though many of the ones I'd hoped for -- 488 GTE, M8 GTE, to name a couple -- we're either not going to see or will be outdated by the time we do see them, we have plenty of cars to muck around with for now. It's too bad that support for FM7 in the car department has ended on a somewhat comical note such as this, but it's not the end of the world and I'm sure I'll have a bit of fun with the licensed cars in the pack. And the Bone Shaker.

EDIT: actually, I've not lost all hope; if I remember correctly, the announcement near the end of the original run of car packs said that there'd be two new car packs for CAR PASS HOLDERS ONLY. Since the HW pack is free to all FM players, there may be something else in the pipeline yet.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:45:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:25:07 AM(UTC)
I'm with the majority here, what on earth do these HW cars have to do with this new Motorsport vision that's been highlighted recently from T10??? Now I get it, it's free content we should be happy ok cool. But the bone Shaker and the HW mustang could have easily been carried over from FM6 if they really wanted to and called it done with no other HW additions. Instead they throw these once again oddball cars into a pack that just does not fit this game what so ever especially being once again they have this new vision of making this game more Motorsport worthy.... We have yet to get a single new prototype from 2015-now, only 2 new GT cars out of the dozens that have been out over the past several years, still could use more iconic road cars like an 89 taurus SHO, a few missing old school muscle cars, maybe build upon the new wave of hybrid/ electric and throw us the Nio Ep9 or rimac one, even things like the 2017 nismo GTR or 2018 zr1 would be welcomed. Point is every month that keeps going by without cars that we have been asking for or are worthy to be in this game is building up a bigger let down. The monthly updates are nice, yes, I'm not going to be fully unappreciative but we have not received a real car pack since July and they are just being silent when it comes to more content. Don't even get me started on this game needing tracks, I'd rather them stop dlc cars free or not and give us at least 2 nice tracks. I just don't understand their visions and decisions when it comes to dlc and why they continue to ignore what we and this game really needs. I'm trying to remain patient since they will continue to support this game another year plus but they really need to bring in real content, give us something T10.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error