#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 5:52:17 AM(UTC)
There seems to be a lot of hackers and/or modders in Forza 4. Is there anything that can be done about it? Knowing how to pick them out for certain would be helpful. I have strong suspicions and there's evidence in the replays but I can't be 100% certain. I just want to know a way of detecting them so I can boot them from my games and unfriend them.

Thankyou.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:50:59 PM(UTC)
To check if they've hacked....

Save the replay and check the telemetry. Put it in game cam mode.

- If they're revving at redline and keep accelerating.
- The horsepower is low yet they're still achieving better than possible speeds.
- The telemetry is completely offset, sometimes with no valid readings.
- They're French

Theories, like I said in the OP. I'm not 100% sure but sometimes they're so fast it's a ridicule to proper racers.

Any other ways to detect hackers appreciated.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:54:13 PM(UTC)
I'm also testing the theory that hackers can't race on simulation damage because they blow their engine. I have a saved replay to prove this theory although more evidence is needed. They also avoid simulation races for that reason it seems.

For a decent race, apply sim damage. Boot idiots who drive wrong way.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:58:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:36:22 PM(UTC)
This thread was a very interesting read. The theories.

But how do you know they are french?
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:20:07 AM(UTC)
Skip to content

Turn 10, microsoft whatever you want to be called, when are you going to put a stop to these cheats, who have hijacked the Forza games that we pay good money to play, see below, is this you?

/12/2019
|

Cheats & Codes
Get All Your Cheats Here

PC
PS3
Xbox 360
PS4
Xbox One
Nintendo
Mobile
Retro
Walkthroughs
Forza Horizon 4 Cheats Enable Super Acceleration, Infinite Credits

PC Xbox One
10/03/2018 Mr. Cheater 0
There are some really cool cheats available for Forza Horizon 4 now that the game has released for the Xbox One and on Windows 10 for PC. If you found yourself wanting to take advantage of the sleek British countryside with some outlandish and not-so-outlandish ways to manipulate the game, the cheat trainers will definitely help you out with that.
The first cheat trainer is available for download from over on Megadev.Info.
The trainer contains the following options:
Opponents Maximum 4th Gear
Opponents Maximum 3rd Gear
Opponents Maximum 2nd Gear
Opponents Maximum 1st Gear
There’s a selection of even more interesting cheats available over on Cheat Happens.
You can check out the cheats in the trainer below:
Super Acceleration
Super Brakes
Jump
Freeze Opponents
Opponents Spinout
Save/Load Position X3 (Teleport)
Set Credits
Yes, that’s right… you can activate a cheat that will make you jump. That should prove interesting for any of the tasks that require you to make leaps of faiths from hillsides.
You can also use the super acceleration to get off the starting line fast (and first) or the super brakes to keep from sliding to your certain doom.
The ability to force opponents to spin-out is an interesting one, which should keep any bumper-riding rivals off your tail, just the same as being able to freeze opponents so no one proves to be a challenge for you.
Of course, using cheats to get ahead is only advisable for use in the single-player mode. Attempting to use the cheats to game other players in multiplayer will likely result in your account being nuked. This could also affect your Xbox Live account since you can carry over your progress from the Windows 10 version of Forz a Horizon 4 to your Xbox One.
The game is available right now for both systems, and it features an all new playground to race around in, along with the addition of an all new season system. The seasons allow you to play through different weather conditions that change the way the races play out, including ice-canvassing routes that force you to have to adapt your racing style to match the track conditions. So far the media has been giving the game some decent feedback, and you can grab a copy for $59.99.
Share this:
TwitterFacebook

Forza Motorsport 7 Cheats Add Infinite Credits And Teleport Position
10/09/2018
In "PC"

F1 2017 PC Cheat Trainers Now Available For Download
10/07/2018
In "PC"

WWE 2K18 Cheats Grant You Infinite Health, Infinite Finishers, Upgrade Points
10/09/2018
In "PC"
Forza Horizon 4
Microsoft
PC
Playground Games
Turn 10 Studios
Xbox One
Post navigation
Dishonored 2 Cheats Enable Unlimited Health, Mana, Ammo
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Cheats Enable God Mode, Infinite Gold

Mr. Cheater
A cheater at heart, Mr. Cheater prefers games that allow you to bypass the the normal way of playing a game and enjoy the pleasures and entertainment that comes with breaking, modifying, and cracking games so that you can do what was never intended for you to do.
Search for:

Like Cheats & Codes On Facebook

Recent Posts
Call Of Cthulhu Cheats Give You Infinite Lantern Fuel, Stealth Mode
Red Dead Redemption 2 Xbox One, PS4 Cheats
Thronebreaker Cheats Enable Card Strength, Infinite Money
Football Manager 2019 Cheats Enable Infinite Money
Evenicle Cheats Enable Infinite Money, Unlimited HP
Recent Comments

Archives
November 2018
October 2018