This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 3:36:26 PM(UTC)
This one is supposed to be medium difficulty but no matter what I cannot get enough drift point to complete the BL. I have tried several various settings. Any recommendations?

Also, if I do not have Storm Island, I presume I can never get it, since Turn 10 stopped supporting this title?

Thank you!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 12:04:11 PM(UTC)
Turn off ABS and Traction Control.
Select Manual.

From the start, you go a bit on the track on the suggested line and when there's a turn to the right, you turn to the left. Ignoring the suggested line.
This way you soon arrive at a rotary thingy (don't know the name in english) and you can do the drift there really easily.
You will be using first and second shift mostly.
Just get some speed and start rotating there. The extreme drifts will stack, counting various of the required drifts (I don't remember wich level is required, second level maybe).

About the Storm Island, you can search online for a code for it. Dell or gamestop online stores used to sell those.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:44:24 AM(UTC)
Since you don`t have to follow the route, just find the closest open field, and string together a continuous set of drifts, using the e-brake and heavy turning left and right. Skip the road entirely.

Notification

Icon
Error