This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:57:44 AM(UTC)
by what I understand, you will have multiple levels of morale within the race, and if you reach a certain level you will be disqualified. Right?
https://clips.twitch.tv/...ownedSassyKittenPanicVis
#102 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 8:19:56 AM(UTC)
I swear within this update there needs to be freeplay fixes. Nothing is **** ing me off more right now than some car and track combinations that just stay on loading and won't allow me to back out or play for that matter. I can do everything like change settings, cars and assists but the race just won't load and it's beyond frustrating. It's like this with multiple combinations for expample I tried to set up a can am race with the McLaren, Lola, Nissan and chapparal all in different buckets on 3 different tracks and it didn't load up for any of them forcing me to reset the game. Come on T10 smh

Edit: I found a way around it by just not using buckets just combining them all in a R class 1960s class but still problems like this do exist in freeplay where some races just won't load up for whatever reason.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 6, 2018 8:34:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 8:38:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post
I swear within this update there needs to be freeplay fixes. Nothing is **** ing me off more right now than some car and track combinations that just stay on loading and won't allow me to back out or play for that matter. I can do everything like change settings, cars and assists but the race just won't load and it's beyond frustrating. It's like this with multiple combinations for expample I tried to set up a can am race with the McLaren, Lola, Nissan and chapparal all in different buckets on 3 different tracks and it didn't load up for any of them forcing me to reset the game. Come on T10 smh

If this happens quit the game, start it again and in the pre race setup in free play hit the reset button (Y-button on XBox).
#104 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 9:55:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GTR SPEARMAN Go to Quoted Post
We recently lost Mitsubishi and Lexus on Horizon 4 similarly to how we lost Toyota. If things don't change with these manufacturers FM8 will feel a little empty without these 3 through no fault of Turn10/Playground games.

We lost Lexus already in FM7, alongside Toyota.

I'm not the biggest fan of Toyota/Lexus and Mitsubishi, but every loss, is a loss...
#105 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 5:17:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlattfussGDfan Go to Quoted Post
We recently lost Mitsubishi and Lexus on Horizon 4 similarly to how we lost Toyota. If things don't change with these manufacturers FM8 will feel a little empty without these 3 through no fault of Turn10/Playground games.

I'm not the biggest fan of Toyota/Lexus and Mitsubishi, but every loss, is a loss...

I'll admit, though every manufacture is a loss, I barely shed a tearfor Toyota, Mitsubishi or Lexus. The biggest loss imo was the Toyota GT-One which is odd given we still have Toyota race cars in the game.
#106 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:15:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PlattfussGDfan Go to Quoted Post

I'll admit, though every manufacture is a loss, I barely shed a tearfor Toyota, Mitsubishi or Lexus. The biggest loss imo was the Toyota GT-One which is odd given we still have Toyota race cars in the game.

I miss also the LFA, Supra and the newer TS040 Hybrid.
But yeah, the GT-ONE is the biggest loss.

I just hope this trend doesn't expand to other manufacturers in the future.
If something like that happens to Nissan, SUBARU or Honda, I'm starting to cry like a baby :'-(
#107 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 5:59:34 PM(UTC)
Terrible bug in this new update makes my Car Select screen (using Logitech g920) 'stick' to the bottom car in each marque.
***I can't select any car but the last one on each list.*** It's infuriating.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error