This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 8:05:39 AM(UTC)
Yeah the car menu lag didn't bother me until recently, but then I hadn't played in a couple of weeks. Holy moly, is it ever BAD. What the heck happened? It was fixed, then it wasn't...it seems my original fear/suspicion that the issue was buried deep into the code and thus too hard to properly fix was correct. So yeah, please fix that.

And the last car pack.

That is all.

Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

-- snip --

3) News on the rumored return of Fujimi Kaido

-- snip --

Where have you seen this?

Edited by user Monday, October 29, 2018 8:08:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 8:29:29 AM(UTC)
The last car pack would be cool.
 6 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 12:10:22 PM(UTC)
It will probably be some pointless update to drifting and drag races, unfortunately.
#29 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 3:45:47 PM(UTC)
The last car pack.

Just a question in regards to the drift pack, do I need to buy it separately for 7 and FH4?
#30 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 4:38:45 PM(UTC)
Aren't they overhauling the prize crates and stuff for the November update, so we can buy driver gear and all. I hope we get a new car pack,
#31 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 6:05:34 PM(UTC)
It is super frustrating to watch the developer video where the guy is like “yeah man we have a build where we totally redid all the force feedback and wheel mechanics and it is totally great! When I go back to the retail version I cant even drive.” Then when asked when it will be patched in they cant offer even the faintest idea as to when.

-k
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 7:00:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
It is super frustrating to watch the developer video where the guy is like “yeah man we have a build where we totally redid all the force feedback and wheel mechanics and it is totally great! When I go back to the retail version I cant even drive.” Then when asked when it will be patched in they cant offer even the faintest idea as to when.

-k

It's the good old bait. It's hilarious that a RACING game with "motorsport" in the name is horrible with wheels.

But hey, they care about it, so here, have some drag racing stuff and a million filler cars so you can tell everyone Forza has more cars than other games :)
#33 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 11:50:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post
The last car pack would be cool.

Is this the last car pack for this game?

In this update, they should remove the hated lootboxes. And I hope that they will do it. How much we can wait ?
#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 3:32:31 AM(UTC)
It should be I think. Honestly though, some of the above issues should be prioritized over getting more car packs in and this game has SO many cars that what it really needs is more tracks.

-k
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:46:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eeyore Au Go to Quoted Post
The last car pack.

Just a question in regards to the drift pack, do I need to buy it separately for 7 and FH4?

Yes, it is a separate pack for each game.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:52:16 AM(UTC)
I just want race regs and backmarkers to be ghosted...
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:10:08 PM(UTC)
Make the suits and badgers go to the shop so I can finally collect those!
Maybe by some miracle they will surprise with a track.
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:59:15 PM(UTC)
I have a feeling it's going to be another disappointing month. No last car pack or even talks of it, no important highly requested bugs being fixed, the update will probably address some random multiplayer or PC performance fix and on the Forza monthly with Chris esaki he will talk a whole bunch of nonsense we already know or heard before. The only plus is we may get another cool free spotlight car.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:00:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 4:11:15 PM(UTC)
Hot wheels car pack...BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Come on Turn 10. Give us the new INDYCARS! More like Hot Wheels 💩 pack.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2018 4:12:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:26:06 PM(UTC)
More stuff that belongs in Horizon being added here to be called content, while essential stuff is never implemented.

By adding this car pack I bet they will just improve dragging race and call it a job well done for November.
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:28:56 PM(UTC)
The hot wheels message didnt say that it was the only thing coming to the November update. I’m sure that there will be another post with more information at some point.

-k
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:11:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
The hot wheels message didnt say that it was the only thing coming to the November update. I’m sure that there will be another post with more information at some point.

-k

Literally nobody said it's the only thing.
 8 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:57:48 PM(UTC)
I don't care if it's free, hot wheels DOES NOT belong in Forza Motorsport. Same with all the dumb SUVs Trucks and mini vans.
 3 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:14:00 PM(UTC)
I'm willing to pay money for a car pack that's good. When I say good I mean super cars and race cars. JDM and muscle cars.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:57:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:57:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Being realistic, I just see the FFB from FH4 being transferred over and probably some minor fixes.

Now what I'm interested in is this. Turn 10 said that when race regulations eventually come, they'll remove the tire walls and such. No. 1 I can't wait to see how that'll look and No. 2 I wonder whether they'll up the graphics considering you'll be removing a lot of rendering objects and shadows.

I would LOVE to see those tyre walls removed.

I've raced in some real tracks that are in the game (Catalunya, Nurburgring GP...) and those tyre walls just looks STUPID and completely unrealistic. I preferred the sticky grass one million times instead.

Unfortunately this seems a lot of work and I highly doubt we will ever see.

4 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:00:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MetalCurve22 Go to Quoted Post
I don't care if it's free, hot wheels DOES NOT belong in Forza Motorsport. Same with all the dumb SUVs Trucks and mini vans.

exactly my opinion
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:30:47 AM(UTC)
I'm waiting for ffb update, I hope it will be close to FH4 or better. FH4 is so much fun to play with wheel, even with its quirks and you are slower than gamepad users (because FH4 is ramming/wall-riding deathmatch title). But the steering wheel is live and fun to play in FH4 with my Fanatec CSW v2.5. FM7 is just boring ffb wise, no road feel.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:56:05 AM(UTC)
Being realistic, I just see the FFB from FH4 being transferred over and probably some minor fixes.

Now what I'm interested in is this. Turn 10 said that when race regulations eventually come, they'll remove the tire walls and such. No. 1 I can't wait to see how that'll look and No. 2 I wonder whether they'll up the graphics considering you'll be removing a lot of rendering objects and shadows.

With the tyre walls gone @ Virginia Raceway, we may have a better chance at navigating the endless crests and blind corners which come straight afterwards. C'mon T10, give me a reason not to hate this track.

5 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:58:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MetalCurve22 Go to Quoted Post

I agree that this hot wheels pack is a dumb addition to Motorsport, it would be perfect for Horizon. However I don’t agree that the trucks and SUVs don’t belong.

T10 needs to wake up and take a page out of the GT book, you gotta add dirt racing and ramps on road courses for these vehicles to be relevant in Motorsport. It’s absolutely insane they haven’t at least dipped their toes in the water on this! Just one or two rally courses would make a world of difference.

All I know is they better get it in gear before GT/Project Cars next big releases or Motorsport will be finished.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:15:42 AM(UTC)

Very good point sir 👍
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error