This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 10:26:39 AM(UTC)
what are you expecting?

I'm hoping for the force feedback update, anyone else?
 4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 2:35:23 AM(UTC)
- The missing and glitched shifting animations
- loading wheel getting stuck in the car menu selection
- Improved car sounds overall to make them louder (i feel they don't have enough rumble and bass, and instead focus too much on pitch and sharpness) and correct notes for respective cars (as per engine sound and turbo spool discussion thread)
- bug where drift suspension angle defaults back to 60 degrees
- perhaps introduce wide bodykits for more cars and updated rim selection
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:06:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
- The missing and glitched shifting animations
- loading wheel getting stuck in the car menu selection
- Improved car sounds overall to make them louder (i feel they don't have enough rumble and bass, and instead focus too much on pitch and sharpness) and correct notes for respective cars (as per engine sound and turbo spool discussion thread)
- bug where drift suspension angle defaults back to 60 degrees
- perhaps introduce wide bodykits for more cars and updated rim selection

That's definitely a worthy update especially the first 3. On top of that the headlight glitches on certain tracks with most cars, correct some of the freeplay bugs such as certain bucket combinations with some cars makes the game get stuck in a loading state in which I must restart the game, being able to race stock cars within their divisions and pick time of day for tracks.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 6:13:07 AM(UTC)
Drivatars in multiplayer.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 6:39:23 AM(UTC)
Assuming this isn't a Wishlist thread, I'd like to see an in built game option to go online/offline (or is there one?)
 13 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 7:24:47 AM(UTC)
1) RACE REGULATION SYSTEM

2) Fixes for all of these issues:
- Car selection is still unresponsive as hell. And car previews in the left vertical menu are all messed up (for example you want to pick a Lotus and the icons will show Ford, Maserati, McLaren cars instead)
- Unresponsive rewards screens after each race won't go away if you press A
- Slow black screen in lobbies
- Because of the unresponsive car selection, slow rewards screens and black screen, there's NO TIME to do anything between races. There's a countdown of 59 seconds, but you literally have 15 seconds if you want to change car. No time to change setup, driving aids, mute someone, report someone, send a message to someone etc
- Voice Gamechat still broken. It'll work for like 5 minutes, and the following 20 minutes it's just radio silence
- If you're messaging from the xbox menu while waiting for the countdown, you won't be put in the upcoming race
- If you're not in the main menu of the lobby waiting to race (for example you're in the setup page, driving aids or garage), you're not going to be put in the upcoming race
- Vote to kick still doesn't work
- Occasionally, headlights still don't work at night
- Most of the time TCS on/off won't work in the upcoming race as you selected in the pre-race driving aids page
- Rain and wet track surface removed from S class (possibly also from other hoppers) for no reason. Now there's only mist
- Voting for a Random track is not random at all. Most of the time a VIR track will come up
- Small and tight tracks (ex: long beach, rio) have NO PLACE in S class hoppers.
- Prague's flow is still ruined because of the restrictive track limits on a wide chicane
- Setup storefront (or whatever it is called) still won't show you all of the result if you scroll to the far right
- Sorting and rating system for setups and liveries is a complete mess. Bring back the system we had in Forza 4, where everything was organized by user. It was flawless, MINT.

Edited by user Friday, November 2, 2018 6:45:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 9:01:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post

- Setup storefront (or whatever it is called) still won't show you all of the result if you scroll to the far right
- Car selection is still unresponsive as hell. And car previews in the left menu are all messed up (Imagine you're selecting a Lotus and the icons will show Ford cars instead)
- Black screen in lobbies
- Because of the unresponsive car selection and black screen, there's NO TIME to do anything between races. There's a countdown of 59 seconds, but you literally have 15 seconds if you want to change car. No time to change setup, driving aids, mute someone, report someone, send a message to someone etc
- Voice Gamechat still broken. It'll work for like 5 minutes, and the following 20 minutes it's just radio silence
- If you're messaging from the xbox menu while waiting for the countdown, you won't be put in the upcoming race
- If you're not in the main menu of the lobby waiting to race (imagine you're in the setup page, driving aids or garage), you're not going to be put in the upcoming race
- Most of the time TCS on/off won't work in the upcoming race as you selected in the pre-race driving aids page
- Rain and wet track surface removed from S class (possibly also from other hoppers) for no reason. Now there's only mist
- Voting for a Random track is not random at all. Most of the time a VIR track will come up.
- Prague's flow is still ruined because of the restrictive track limits on a wide chicane.

MAJOR DITTO!!!!!!!!! These are spot on and should be taken care of.....NOW!
Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
 5 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:04:00 AM(UTC)
1. Race regs of course.
2. Wheel and FFB updates
3. Physics and collision updates.

-k
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:15:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
1. Race regs of course.
2. Wheel and FFB updates

-k

This. Not petty little small things like shifting animations and engine notes
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:18:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post

- Car selection is still unresponsive as hell. And car previews in the left menu are all messed up (Imagine you're selecting a Lotus and the icons will show Ford cars instead)
- Black screen in lobbies
- Because of the unresponsive car selection and black screen, there's NO TIME to do anything between races. There's a countdown of 59 seconds, but you literally have 15 seconds if you want to change car. No time to change setup, driving aids, mute someone, report someone, send a message to someone etc
- If you're not in the main menu of the lobby waiting to race (imagine you're in the setup page, driving aids or garage), you're not going to be put in the upcoming race
- Voting for a Random track is not random at all. Most of the time a VIR track will come up.
- Prague's flow is still ruined because of the restrictive track limits on a wide chicane.

All of this asap please!
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:41:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rusty McSteele Go to Quoted Post
1. Race regs of course.
2. Wheel and FFB updates

-k

Well the thing is we know those 3 fixes are coming, it's already been confirmed. It's just a matter of when. But why not touch on those other "petty" issues too which are actual issues of the game. Since when have you known T10 to fix one thing or add just one feature with the monthly updates? Probably never, there's always usually a list of things done. So I back up all of those, without neglecting the small issues too.

Edited by user Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:43:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:52:45 AM(UTC)
1-Race regs
2-Race regs
3-Race regs
 5 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 5:03:58 PM(UTC)
I'm just still waiting for that second additional car pack from the extended Car Pass.
One of "The 50"
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 5:35:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sith Metal 1971 Go to Quoted Post
what are you expecting?

I'm expecting that F7 is going to play second fiddle to all the H4 issues - and thus...
I'm expecting we'll be waiting for those patches for awhile longer (something we're used to).

RB
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 6:50:04 PM(UTC)
What would be nice to see:

1) Completion of Experimental Drag
2) Experimental Race Regulations in separate test lobbies
3) News on the rumored return of Fujimi Kaido
4) Paint Booth improvements
5) BMW March GTP, Ferrari 512S or Corvette GTP as featured cars (one can dream, right?)
6) News on last car pack
7) Fix for slowness when loading cars with designs in the garage

What we're gonna see no matter what:

1) Race Shop
2) "Under the hood" improvements
3) New Bounty Hunter event

I think it's gonna be a large update, hence why October was released earlier than usual.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 6:57:55 PM(UTC)
More responsive car selection menu
Head lights on at night, off at day
Fixed gear change animations
Car sounds fixed
New race tracks
New race cars
That's all :-)

Edited by user Sunday, October 28, 2018 7:13:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 7:22:53 PM(UTC)
I’m hoping for a number of fixes for the game, however what I really want is the new indycars that we heard from “Robin Miller’s Mailbag”.

RM: From C.J. O’Donnell, chief marketing officer of IMS/IndyCar: “We are expanding our presence in gaming. INDYCAR has a larger presence in the latest releases from Project Cars and iRacing. Forza is also adding the new INDYCAR to its platform this season. Unfortunately, we do not have a game developer signed to build an INDYCAR branded / dedicated platform (at least, not yet). Discussions regarding this feature platform are ongoing, and we hope to have some good news in the coming year.”

I’m surprised they are not here already. This is what I want more than anything in the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 8:11:00 PM(UTC)
fix AI on Sebring
they are way too fast
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 8:29:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OKC Radar Bob Go to Quoted Post
what are you expecting?

I'm expecting that F7 is going to play second fiddle to all the H4 issues - and thus...
I'm expecting we'll be waiting for those patches for awhile longer (something we're used to).

RB

you do know they are worked on by 2 different developers

Playground Games looks after the Horizon series

Turn 10 the motorsport series

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 9:42:09 PM(UTC)
I'm hoping they fix this "Unable to homologate car to meet the lobby car restrictions" they keeps happening when I try loading my own tunes that should work in the lobby. If I back out, install it, and go back in the lobby, then it works. But doesn't in the lobby itself.
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:08:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rusty McSteele Go to Quoted Post
1. Race regs of course.
2. Wheel and FFB updates

-k

Engine notes and shifting animations are a crucial part of Forza. Especially to car enthusiasts, so they are not "petty little small things". The entire Forza community has been after Turn 10 to fix those problems and hopefully they do so along with FFB, Physics and race regulations.

#22 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:21:06 PM(UTC)
I would love to see the race regulations / penalties.

And I would love some kinf of expansion as well, with new tracks.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:14:03 AM(UTC)
I do not have high expectations. Fortunately, the game is much better than the FH4 where there is practically no possibility of playing the steering wheel. That's why I stick to FM7. I hope that developers will develop this game for at least another year - as they announced (no new Forza Motorsport at 2019). My expectations are just more F1 cars and maybe a few tracks to them. And that's all.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 7:22:10 AM(UTC)
Being realistic, I just see the FFB from FH4 being transferred over and probably some minor fixes.

Now what I'm interested in is this. Turn 10 said that when race regulations eventually come, they'll remove the tire walls and such. No. 1 I can't wait to see how that'll look and No. 2 I wonder whether they'll up the graphics considering you'll be removing a lot of rendering objects and shadows.
#25 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 7:52:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OKC Radar Bob Go to Quoted Post
what are you expecting?

RB

you do know they are worked on by 2 different developers

Playground Games looks after the Horizon series

Turn 10 the motorsport series

Playground Games: a subsidiary of American technology company Microsoft since 2018
Turn 10: Parent - Microsoft Studios
They're all paid out of the same pocket my friend. When resources are needed, they are generally diverted from other projects. Monies that would be going toward developing F8 are now being diverted to cover some of the costs of the H6 issues.

At least, that's what I'm expecting... less $ going towards development to shore-up their other subsidiary. Hope I'm wrong though.

RB
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error