This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:30:16 PM(UTC)
I read that if you don't turn off friction assist, lap times won't be posted. If this is true, should I do the challenge without friction assist? I'm worried that I won't get the GTR simply because I didn't turn an assist off.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:32:45 PM(UTC)
I would do it again just to be safe.
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 3:19:08 PM(UTC)
AFAIK assisted laps are still posted, they are just marked dirty which should still get you the reward.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 4:21:52 PM(UTC)
I'd turn friction assist off and leave it off regardless.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:01:48 PM(UTC)
Keep an eye on your level up reward cars. The Diablo GTR is in rotation 😉
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 8:15:12 PM(UTC)
Why do people even use friction assist
Seriously why
Doesnt help you improve at all

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#7 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:00:41 AM(UTC)
I've already beaten Dan the Dartman's time twice on Mugello - how or when do I get the Diablo GTR? It's not appearing in Auction House at the moment...
#8 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 3:38:53 AM(UTC)
The next time I level up, the Lamborghini GTR is one of the possible rewards. Is it worth it to get it just in case?
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:36:43 AM(UTC)
No harm in it but at the same time Ive sold 2 on auction for 900k a piece.
#10 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 3:07:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
I've already beaten Dan the Dartman's time twice on Mugello - how or when do I get the Diablo GTR? It's not appearing in Auction House at the moment...

You get it once the event ends and not before
As with all these sort of events

Its not the same as forzathon events

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 4:38:28 AM(UTC)
I can't find this challenge can someone help me?
#12 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 1:48:20 PM(UTC)
You get the Diablo GTR for leveling up. You don't have to do any challenge.
i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ | 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070 OC
Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 1:51:38 PM(UTC)
Ive been doing long races all day never got a chance to get one. Have all the cars but the FE cars and they aren't coming up in my level rewards. Anyone have any extras?
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 2:18:54 AM(UTC)
You fellows lucky that you got it after completing the event - I completed it many days ago and did not get mine so had to pick one up at the AH.
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:32:19 AM(UTC)
I haven't gotten it yet and did it twice...
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:44:32 PM(UTC)
I completed the challenge multiple times and haven't got it yet, this was two weeks ago...
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 3:29:36 AM(UTC)
When the event closes they will send out the rewards but not untill then am not sure if the event in question has closed yet can someone clarify that it's still open or closed
#18 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:55:34 PM(UTC)
You fellows lucky that you got it after completing the event - I completed it many days ago and did not get mine so had to pick one up at the AH.

No one has got it from completing the event yet
The event hasnt even ended yet
So once it has ended you will get one sent out to you

The only way that people have got it so far is from level up rewards or auction house

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:35:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

You get it once the event ends and not before
As with all these sort of events

Its not the same as forzathon events

Tally, when does the events end when they offer up a car as a reward for ‘participation’ . . Not needing to win or beat the top times setter.

But simply knock off a few of the ‘Rivals’ . . ?

Amy idea when this particular one ends. Isn’t it when the new one starts for the next month ?

Just asking mate . .

I don’t feel like shelling out 600k when it pops up on the leveling up rewards.

I shouldn’t have to ‘waste’ credits if I’ve already ‘won’ it . . Etc.

Again, simply asking a question, . . .

OZ
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:27:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post
Tally, when does the events end when they offer up a car as a reward for ‘participation’ . . Not needing to win or beat the top times setter.

It usually takes a few days, sometimes a week to get the cars you won in the message center after the event ended.
In this case simply posting a time on the leaderboard in that specific event was enough to "win" it.

I bought the car through level up rewards.
600k is "nothing" for that car.

If you get the 2nd one, you can sell it in AH for more than that.

#21 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:00:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlattfussGDfan Go to Quoted Post

It usually takes a few days, sometimes a week to get the cars you won in the message center after the event ended.
In this case simply posting a time on the leaderboard in that specific event was enough to "win" it.

I bought the car through level up rewards.
600k is "nothing" for that car.

If you get the 2nd one, you can sell it in AH for more than that.

Thanks, appreciate the info.

I could buy it, but the point is, that they are not being uniform with the rewards.

I did the Rival the day it was it was posted in the Rivals section. I beat a few rivals as they came up, and my time went up on the boards.

So I hear (read) that some ppl are getting the car, some aren’t. Now that was over 1 month ago now.

Now the second Participation Rival is up.

I’ve completed that, posted a time up on the boards, beat a few rivals in the process.

I ‘presumed’ that when a new Participation Rival comes up, the last ones finished.

Yet here we are, new one underway and completed, yet there’s not even a mention anywhere in several threads about the issue.

It’s the principle about the whole thing. I’ve missed out on several weekly 200k credits, I’ve missed a few cars on Rivals, and it’s basically not being addressed properly, is it.

No one has said ‘exactly’ when an ‘event’ finishes, no one has said when you get your ‘Reward’ . .

It wouldn’t take much fir a Moderator tomsimoly post up a notice explaining it, now would it.?

Yes, my Diablo GTR is sitting in my saved Level up spins. But I’m not a heavy hitter, I stay below 1mil credits most of the time, sometimes 2 in order to get another car. I don’t have the time or knowledge of how to get huge credits. Unlike some who seem to have HUGE crditsvup their sleeve.

Anyhow, let’s hope they at the very least just explain what, where and why - please.

OZ

2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 7:46:23 AM(UTC)
So I hear (read) that some ppl are getting the car, some aren’t. Now that was over 1 month ago now.

I'm sure nobody got it from this specific rivals-event yet.
Everyone who claims, he has the Diablo GTR got it from level up rewards (like me) or AH.

Quote:
I ‘presumed’ that when a new Participation Rival comes up, the last ones finished.

Those rivals events ending usually with the new update coming out, wich was the case on tuesday.

Quote:
Yet here we are, new one underway and completed, yet there’s not even a mention anywhere in several threads about the issue.

This is not an issue yet!
You don't get the car immediatly, it takes time for Turn 10 sending it to you.
Wait a few days, maybe a week.
It doesn't work like #Forzathons.

Quote:
It’s the principle about the whole thing. I’ve missed out on several weekly 200k credits, I’ve missed a few cars on Rivals, and it’s basically not being addressed properly, is it.

The message center is fixed since a few weeks for me and I don't see any problems with these things at the moment.

Quote:
No one has said ‘exactly’ when an ‘event’ finishes, no one has said when you get your ‘Reward’ . .

Weird, because it works the way I described since months or even years.
But yes, Turn 10 are not very good in terms of communication.

Quote:
It wouldn’t take much fir a Moderator tomsimoly post up a notice explaining it, now would it.?

I doubt ManteoMax knows when these rewards exactly will be sent out.
But IF a moderator knows it, then ManteoMax.
So ask him, but be nice.

Mods are not Turn 10 staff, just trusted members with a better connection to the Turn 10 staff I believe.

Quote:
Yes, my Diablo GTR is sitting in my saved Level up spins. But I’m not a heavy hitter, I stay below 1mil credits most of the time, sometimes 2 in order to get another car. I don’t have the time or knowledge of how to get huge credits. Unlike some who seem to have HUGE crditsvup their sleeve.

I'm sitting on over 60 million credits and have nearly every car, driver suit and badge in the game.

The best way to earn money is a combination of legendary credit mod cards + Forza Edition car + high drivatar difficulty.
I used the 2014 BMW M4 Coupé Forza Edition with 3 100% credit mod cards on Nürburgring Nordschleife Full Circuit with 23 drivatars on Unbeatable in Free Play.
Would recommend something between 6 and 12 laps at once.
1 lap needs around 8-9 minutes I believe, depends on skill.
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:13:03 AM(UTC)
I think all the reward cars from the last bounty hunter challenge we're in my gift section there on the home screen yesterday. 3 cash rewards, 3 car rewards. No Diablo. I already have it from level up rewards so not a big deal but did anyone else get it along with the other BH rewards?
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 12:54:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
I think all the reward cars from the last bounty hunter challenge we're in my gift section there on the home screen yesterday. 3 cash rewards, 3 car rewards. No Diablo. I already have it from level up rewards so not a big deal but did anyone else get it along with the other BH rewards?

Nope
The diablo still hasnt been sent..to anyone ....yet

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:21:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post

Nope
The diablo still hasnt been sent..to anyone ....yet

Thanks for the info Talby, can always count on you for honest direct info . . . .
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error