3 Pages123Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:38:13 AM(UTC)
Current Season: Spring

Next change: Thursday, October 25 at 7:30am Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:
  • (spoiler in post #3)

CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS (releasing on October 19)
  • 2018 BMW i8 Roadster
  • 2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 300 FP Car: 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car Forza Edition
  • 150 FP Car: 2018 Honda Civic Coupe Type R
  • 80 FP Horn: Cash Register
  • 60 FP Clothing: Wolf Cap

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Horizon Anniversary (must be done in sequence to count)
  • Own and drive a Volkswagen Corrado
  • Earn 2 million Skill Score in total in your VW Corrado
  • Win a Horizon Festival Sprint Race in your VW Corrado
  • Earn 10 Clean Racing Skills in your VW Corrado

EVENTS:
  • Championship: A800 Super Hot Hatch at Princes Street Gardens Circuit (Reward: 1986 MG Metro 6R4)
  • Championship: B700 Retro Rally at Astmoor Rally Trail
  • Championship: S1 900 Rally Monsters at White Horse Hill Trail
  • Championship: Lancia models at Whitewater Falls Cross Country
  • "007: The World is Not Enough” 1999 BMW Z8 James Bond Edition (DLC required) at Elmsdon on Sea Sprint
  • The Trial: “Moor Than a Feeling” Co-Op Championship: S1 900 Modern Muscle at Highland Farm Scramble

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:39:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:41:10 AM(UTC)
I’m currently away from console - anyone have the details and I can update the first post?
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:50:12 AM(UTC)
For Forzathon:

Own Corrado VR6
2 million skill score in it
Win a Road Sprint even at the Horizon Festival Sprint
Earn 10 Clear Racing Skills

For Shop:

300fp Alumi Craft FE
150fp '18 Civic type R
Cash Register horn
Wolf Cap

Barn Find:
GT40

You can get the MG Metro 6R4 from one of the seasonal events too

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:16:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:15:57 AM(UTC)
Event is broken again. Driving the Corrado and the 2 million skills work, but it doesn't register the road sprint. Did a road sprint and a street race sprint to be sure, neither one registers. To be exact: Did the Horizon Festival Sprint race and Derwent Valley Sprint.

Edit: Second time Horizon Festival Sprint (after a restart) and it worked.

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:25:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:20:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Event is broken again. Driving the Corrado and the 2 million skills work, but it doesn't register the road sprint. Did a road sprint and a street race sprint to be sure, neither one registers.

It has to be the horizon festival one
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:26:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: carlalsford Go to Quoted Post
For Forzathon:

Own Corrado VR6

For Shop:

300fp Alumi Craft FE
150fp '18 Civic type R
Cash Register horn
Wolf Cap

Barn Find:
GT40

Ouch! It looks like the only thing I want is the GT40... But, that'll be worth it.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:35:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: carlalsford Go to Quoted Post
For Forzathon:

Own Corrado VR6

For Shop:

300fp Alumi Craft FE
150fp '18 Civic type R
Cash Register horn
Wolf Cap

Barn Find:
GT40

Which event does the Metro come from?
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:51:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

The A Class Super Hot Hatch one in the city, have to finish 1st against Unbeatable AI.

Good thing it's a solo and not an online coop/pvp championship reward. Those are still broken after 4 seasons, ManteoMax should probably add a disclaimer about those events and rewards not working correctly in these posts!
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:57:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ImperiousStout Go to Quoted Post

The A Class Super Hot Hatch one in the city, have to finish 1st against Unbeatable AI.

Good thing it's a solo and not an online coop/pvp championship reward. Those are still broken after 4 seasons, ManteoMax should probably add a disclaimer about those events and rewards not working correctly in these posts!

Any vehicle and tuning tips for this event? I find this event unbeatable for me even though I beat other events on Unbeatable difficulty on previous events. I tried to use Focus '17 (AI seems to run very fast with them) but still fail to win :(
User is suspended until 12/23/2046 2:36:20 AM(UTC)
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:09:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MindaugasXX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ImperiousStout Go to Quoted Post

Any vehicle and tuning tips for this event? I find this event unbeatable for me even though I beat other events on Unbeatable difficulty on previous events. I tried to use Focus '17 (AI seems to run very fast with them) but still fail to win :(

Did it easily on my first try on the Mercedes A45 AMG. I mean it really was much easier than many other events on unbeatable.

#11 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:51:50 AM(UTC)
For me the 2M in the corrado reset when I restart the game.

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:23:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:56:15 AM(UTC)
Weekly challenge complete, first time, no restarts. Did the correct festival race(first time). Skill points achieved during forzathon live event.

2 million skill point is easily obtainable under 20 minutes.

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:58:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:18:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Weekly challenge complete, first time, no restarts. Did the correct festival race(first time). Skill points achieved during forzathon live event.

Can't find which race am meant to do could you help me out thanks
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:19:55 AM(UTC)

Could you help me out to where the race is thanks
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:34:30 AM(UTC)
I've had it with the weekly challenge. Every time I'm about to get the skill points it resets back to zero. What a waste of time! They need to fix this!
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:56:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JORD0N Go to Quoted Post

Could you help me out to where the race is thanks

It's the road Sprint race closest to festival, just highlight the races around festival until you see one with the exact same name as mentioned in the forzathon event.

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:57:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:11:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Current Season: Spring

• "007: The World is Not Enough” 1999 BMW Z8 James Bond Edition (DLC required) at Elmsdon on Sea Sprint

• Wait. So you’re saying I need to start spending even more money on this game to complete basic contet of the game?
    #18 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:08:47 PM(UTC)
    Weekly and daily forzathon complete in my B class Corrado.

The seasonal PR stunt finally popped the achievement even though I'd already 3 starred it. Unlike the last two seasons.

Gt40 restored and tuned.

Now it's not winter, I also 3 starred the final drift zone in the mountain and 3 starred the last few speed cameras and speed zones.

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#19 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:25:10 PM(UTC)
    Took me a hour to do this week challenge for thoes doing the 2mil go to windfarm and dreft up n down that road and get destruction from what around tell you reach 50.000+ x5 and stop each time.

Now i got to prep for next weeks challenges.
    #20 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:13:32 PM(UTC)
    How is the gt40 unlocked?
    #21 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:17:33 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: saturnsl1 Go to Quoted Post
    How is the gt40 unlocked?

Barn find.
    Rules of troubleshooting:
    1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    2) Is your Internet working?
    3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
    4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
    #22 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:26:29 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post
    Took me a hour to do this week challenge for thoes doing the 2mil go to windfarm and dreft up n down that road and get destruction from what around tell you reach 50.000+ x5 and stop each time.

Now i got to prep for next weeks challenges.

I find the sand dunes at the beach the easiest and the quickest with air..wreckage and drift skills very easy and quick to get
     1 user liked this post.
    #23 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:35:25 PM(UTC)
    2 milion points was very easy, just wait for x10 song and go to airport where you can start drag race. There just drift through the whole runway and backwards. If you destroy that orange blockade you'll get "Open road" = 1000pts, if you destroy trashbins you'll get another 1000pts also if you hit smth with your side you'll get another 1000pts, just remember to do smth between that bonuses, in example drift, destroy, open road, drift, destroy, open road.
    You can earn that 2 milions in less than 30min.
    For the race IT MUST be the race starting in Horizon festival, for last mission I did 1 lap in Goliath but you can find better way to do this.

Cars we got from this event looks quite good.
    Buggy has bonus to destruction and few perks that boost it even higher + one drift perk. It also has 3 wheelspins which is awesome.
    GT is almost maxed and it costs 9mln so probably it will be your most expensive car.
    I tried to win bonus car from race with Honda, but tuning I had was very slow compared to rivals.
    MG Metro is another funny, fast, tiny car whic you'll love or hate. Though basic tune is very unstable.

Every event races except two was very easy. If you max JB car you'll get great advantage as enemies are only 919. All rally races did in 2016 Subaru which was fast enough to chase AI on expert, as well as handling was enough to drive forwardish.
    I didn't do only one event race - those with musclecars. 5k credits is a joke not a reward.
    For the race with unbeatable rivals I suggest 2013 Mercedes A 45 AMG. Remember you can turn on every help you want, so ABS, TRC, arrows on road and of course rewind, with that you can perfect any turn and leave rivals behind. Just be very aggresive, ram them, especialy those with highest amount of points. Additionaly you don't need to win every race. Depending on how much you pushed leaders you may need around 40-50pts to get 1st place on the end.
    #24 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:53:17 PM(UTC)
    2nd week in a row I get to save my forzathon points, already had the cars and don't care for the clothing.
    #25 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 4:47:33 PM(UTC)
    Already owned a Corrado, got in it and drove it, didn't get credit for it. Bought a new Corrado, drove it, got no credit for it. Repeated the process a second time, still got no credit for it. Any suggestions?
    3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
    Error