This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 2:13:33 AM(UTC)
Exact same for me. Have been playing this perfectly fine since release. Changed my xbox over from one s to one x. Played for a few more days. As soon as summer started i cant do anything. I have recieved no message or email of a ban. I cant do anything that people have listed above but i can still join an online horizon life session. Please resolve this.
#27 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 2:18:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Toffeemrd Go to Quoted Post
As above - I suffered same issue and went to updates within my games and apps on XB1 and, sure enough, there was a 2.5GB one awaiting download and installation. All fixed once I did this.

Same here. All was resolved once i did the update. Not sure why it didnt do the auto update. Guess all people might want to check this aswell.
#28 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:06:11 AM(UTC)
Hi OakPlanet,

Have you checked to see if your game is up to date - if you haven't got the latest updates installed, you won't be able to access a lot of the content you seem to be missing.

If you're on Xbox - either go to 'My games & Apps' then updates or click the menu button on the FH4 game tile and 'Manage game & Add-ons' & check for updates on there.
#29 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:22:00 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem for like 3 days now i have no idea what to do! 😥
#30 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:18:16 AM(UTC)
same problem, fix it please! 60€!!
#31 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:34:48 PM(UTC)
3 weeks now for me pretty much as soon as I got the game checked and double checked for mentioned updates there was nothing. Fingers crossed it will get fixed but not keeping my hopes up 😡
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:51:02 PM(UTC)
Same happened,I drift a drag slick awd nissan sentra tuned like a fwd and in drift adventure I get 100k to 300k more then most people and so I understand being hood at the game equals being banned? Can someone from either turn10 and playground games give me there legal info so I can get back to my attorney.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error