4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:48:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Aumanil Go to Quoted Post
THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED WITH 23 OCTOBER UPDATE

I still experience the bug.

Same here.
On Everything Goes all the cars I see are starter cars (Focus RS, TTS, Charger, STI '05) or the VIP Forza editions.
The worst offenders by far are 2010 Collection and the american cars category, all you get is a bunch of Focus RS.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:25:04 PM(UTC)
I still face only focus etc, actually after update it's have come just worst than it was before. Before there was at least few imbrezza sometimes but now all the focus and tt's all the time. But when i few days ago start new game with my second account there everything goes races really was everything goes in same race there was like supercars and offroad cars, super saloons and hotch hatches.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 9:07:25 AM(UTC)
I just read new patch notes, and it seems they are not still fixed this. And it's really weird that if you start new game things works really good you see mutch more other cars than just those few starter cars but after you get in horizon roster then all anything goes races are full of focus and tt's.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:16:50 AM(UTC)
Well this is old topic allready but nothing hasnt change every single anything goes race dont have nothing else than focus and tt's, would be nice to know how many times i have pass focus allready. And even more nice would be if this would be fixed before horizon 5.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:10:04 AM(UTC)
Those amazing Focus and TT cars are even able to keep up with you while you're doing 400km/h plus on the highway.

I think the only car I have that can pull away from them on the straight is the Sagaris FE.
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:26:24 AM(UTC)
I was watching the pre update stream where they ran some user made races towards the end of the stream, and the bug was right there in front of them, all the drivatars were driving the TTS and Focus RS, and yet the devs don't even acknowledge the existence of this bug in the stream, here, or in the new support page they keep plugging everywhere.
My workaround to this was removing all the people who aren't really close friends of mine from the friends list, now I only have 4 friends who play this forza so the game is forced to generate random drivatars driving random cars for the rest of the grid.
#57 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:40:13 AM(UTC)
So i send ticket abaout this over a month ago i got finally yesterday "answer"

"Thank You for taking the time to share your feedback with the team."

So when i reported a bug in a game i get answer like that so it's just seems it's not bug it's feature. PG are you gonna try to be new bethesda "hey, it's not a bug it's a feature"
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#58 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:08:37 AM(UTC)
in single player, they could fill the starting lineup with every car being a different one (variety is the spice of life apparently).., unless there are less than 12 in a specific type, then duplicates (in the same order) can fill the lineup... i have seen races where ±9 cars would all be exactly the same, where the race is not even restricted to that specific vehicle
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#59 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:47:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

So when i reported a bug in a game i get answer like that so it's just seems it's not bug it's feature. PG are you gonna try to be new bethesda "hey, it's not a bug it's a feature"

I solved it by removing all my friends that played FH4 and not joining a club, now I get a complete mix of cars with no car in particular used more than others. It still amuses me that being completely anti-social in what's supposed to be a social game is the only way to get rid of this 'feature'.
 3 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:04:25 AM(UTC)
Yep, this is still a problem. A week ago I made a blueprint with 64 eligable cars, the AI chose 8x RS200.
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 12:55:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GIBBONS ALPHA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

I solved it by removing all my friends that played FH4 and not joining a club, now I get a complete mix of cars with no car in particular used more than others. It still amuses me that being completely anti-social in what's supposed to be a social game is the only way to get rid of this 'feature'.

I just remove all from friendlist who play fh4 and i havent talk lately, only 4 friend left so maybe i can barely stand, one focus, one raptor and two tt's per race. And i agree that sound really stupid that this should be really social game but you can enjoy it more when are totally anti-sosical. Well at least now can enjoy bit more single player races.
#62 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 4:44:14 PM(UTC)
i only play forza on pc anymore so i get used to having no forza friends... sad times.
#63 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 2:22:08 PM(UTC)
In FH4 there are many repeating cars in races, there was way bigger variety in FH3, hope it gets a fix... Races are boring when you race 4 Audi TTS or Zondas FE.

Edited by user Sunday, December 16, 2018 2:22:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#64 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 4:37:26 PM(UTC)
Friends are to blame. Not everyone likes the same cars. In FH3 you could have more randoms on your list so it was possible to have more diversity.

I personally don't enjoy the Drivatar system, because I field a fully-built SUV while my opponents are racing stockish ones. Kinda breaks the immersion.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#65 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 5:48:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Friends are to blame. Not everyone likes the same cars. In FH3 you could have more randoms on your list so it was possible to have more diversity.

I personally don't enjoy the Drivatar system, because I field a fully-built SUV while my opponents are racing stockish ones. Kinda breaks the immersion.

So you blame friends that races are allways full of focus and tt's? I know my drivatar use audi tt's (car that i pick in starter car) and i have drive less than 100km with that car and i have over 540 cars on my garage and i have drive so many cars more than that tt but still game allways choose that my drivatar use that one. So it's not friends it's system how it's picks car what drivatars use.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:22:08 PM(UTC)
Lets see do my stubbornness pay off after receiving that "thank your feedback" i wrote really long message to support and after bit chatting with support i got first "I will raise this question to our gameplay team" and now few days later i got "Your observations are super helpful, thank you. I have gifted you 5 million CR for helping us make the game experience better for everyone."

Well let's see do we know get any changes at least for now gameplay team should know abaout this.
#67 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 8:02:21 AM(UTC)
Ok here's the thing. I made a blueprint race themed 'EVO vs Impreza'. I find I'm the only one using Mitsubishi... all the drivtars are driving Imprezas of different years. It's just me (which I don't think) or you guys are suffering the same prolem?
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:05:07 AM(UTC)
I hope PG is not stupid to stay on the idea that this is "not a bug." It's much easier to fix the problem and attract more people to the game than to ignore our messages about it.

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:06:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:46:48 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Really Forza
Picture says it all. The AI just picks the cars with the closest psi to your car, instead of picking say a Triumph and calculate upgrades to fit your car’s psi. Why. Even the game itself is lazy.

Edited by user Friday, May 17, 2019 9:08:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 5:39:04 AM(UTC)
can't see your picture but i know what you mean. It's really stupid to race against 11 drivatars with the same car. The problem exists since release. Not every car group is suffering from this, but mostly the classic groups.
#71 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 2:45:04 PM(UTC)
Well that’s weird. Shows up for me. First post ever and I’m on my phone so idk.
#72 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 1:28:51 AM(UTC)
Experienced it too yesterday with the street race challenge with japanese cars.

Had a S1 Mazda Miata MX5, AI had GT R35 '12 and 17'. :|
#73 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:08:07 AM(UTC)
Why in the world would a game with over 600 cars have a problem with car variety?
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:50:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Why in the world would a game with over 600 cars have a problem with car variety?

Because game select AI cars allways in the same way when you are connected at xbox live, game allways choose car that is eligeble in that race and those cars that are available game pick car that player is get first, that's why S1 anything goes races AI use Focus or TT if player is choose either of those in starter car and havent never auctioned or remove that car from garage. When you play while you are offline AI car selection works mutch better and can see mutch bigger variation of cars.
#75 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:48:50 PM(UTC)
I mean, there must be a way to fix this ... PG
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error