This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 2:49:26 PM(UTC)
I don't know who any of them are but they are all jaw dropping! Awesome work, excellent eye for detail and impressive use of shading techniques. I can't wait for more outta ya

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 11:59:36 PM(UTC)
Nice work, digging that Bentley and hope its the FE edition...will grab it if so in tomorrow night after work.
Love that Sinon paint of the 240 as well even though I don't like that car. Any chance of seeing a similar job on a regular S14?
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 5:34:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jureidini Go to Quoted Post
Nice work, digging that Bentley and hope its the FE edition...will grab it if so in tomorrow night after work.
Love that Sinon paint of the 240 as well even though I don't like that car. Any chance of seeing a similar job on a regular S14?

thanks man love hearing feedback!
Regarding the bentley paint, it is on both versions
might work on something similar for the regular s14 in the coming days as i think i can make something bit more suited to it :)
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 5:44:21 AM(UTC)
Excellent job on all you're pieces. And the one that spins got me dizzy as well lol but still pretty amazing stuff you got going here! keep it up!
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:24:26 PM(UTC)

newest paint in the works, hoping to finish it off before the end of the month

Edited by user Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:48:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:51:41 AM(UTC)

Great work on your vinyl groups Poet, I especially like the shading on this one, makes it look like it’s been painted. 👏🏾👏🏾

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#32 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 3:07:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post

Great work on your vinyl groups Poet, I especially like the shading on this one, makes it look like it’s been painted. 👏🏾👏🏾

i was going for a painting/ almost clay style with that one so glad to hear it actually shows, thanks
#33 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 11:56:39 AM(UTC)
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution X
Paint Name: DITF Code 002
Theme: For the anime Darling In The FranXX
Date Of Release: 18/01/2019

Edited by user Friday, January 18, 2019 11:59:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 1:10:22 AM(UTC)
I love the RWBY Ruby Rose.

Amazing piece of art. Hopefully you create a Mercedes C-class design with that one soon, would be absolutely stunning.

Keep up the good work :-)
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:30:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HighendLeX85 Go to Quoted Post
I love the RWBY Ruby Rose.

Amazing piece of art. Hopefully you create a Mercedes C-class design with that one soon, would be absolutely stunning.

Keep up the good work :-)

I will have a look into it when I have some spare time 👍
#36 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 10:12:10 AM(UTC)
Are these all created from scratch, or do you somehow import images from elsewhere and just paste it onto your car?
#37 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 4:28:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ConvolutionX Go to Quoted Post
Are these all created from scratch, or do you somehow import images from elsewhere and just paste it onto your car?

all created from scratch only going by a reference image usually on either my phone or laptop beside me
#38 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 4:34:31 AM(UTC)
Car: Fiat 126 Spider
Paint Name: Day Of The Dead
Theme: Day Of The Dead style sugar skull female face
Date Of Release: 20/03/2019

Edited by user Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:33:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 2:21:16 PM(UTC)
Update on The Paints:

Had a bit of a hiatus due to IRL things getting in the way.
now got the computer up and running to stream properly so will be streaming most of my paints over on mixer ( mixer.com/Poet113 ) when im working on them what will mostly be fridays and/or sundays, usually have song requests on so of you want to join and chill out (as im not interesting otherwise) you are welcome too, will also be posting up finalised projects here still for those who miss them on the stream and social media's
#40 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:28:07 AM(UTC)
#002 B&W DITF

Edited by user Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:34:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:37:23 AM(UTC)
#002 DITF

Quick Reply
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error