6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:18:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THE DAGZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
turn on streamer mode in the audio options, have to redo this every time you start the game.

So annoying.

Not as annoying as this thread being marked as "ANSWERED". DON'T WORRY GUYS NO ANNOYING MUSIC IN FH4

NO LIES EITHER
 3 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:39:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GreatFlea815883 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: THE DAGZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
turn on streamer mode in the audio options, have to redo this every time you start the game.

So annoying.

Not as annoying as this thread being marked as "ANSWERED". DON'T WORRY GUYS NO ANNOYING MUSIC IN FH4

NO LIES EITHER

@Retro

How is this topic answered? All you've said is to do the things we've already done and if you had read the topic you'd know they don't work. We want a 0 option for music. Do that and then this topic will be answered.
 2 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:58:22 AM(UTC)
It's as simple as making streamer mode set to off stick around in the next time we start the game, but... it hasn't been done yet.

Personally, I think Playground is as great in level design as they're terrible at designing UIs.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 3 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:06:41 PM(UTC)
I'm excited there are now 13 (up from 11) different places in the pause menu to access of my Horizon Life progress, it takes the driving experience to a new level!
#80 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:57:45 PM(UTC)
just letting you know, I'm talking about turning it off even at the loading screens...
I wish it just doesn't warp you to that festival screen period.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:09:11 PM(UTC)
Streamer mode disables load screen music.
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:25:58 PM(UTC)
If I turn off the radio and set volume to 1, I still hear music when driving by a festival, starting and ending a race.
Why?
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:32:48 PM(UTC)
Turn on Pandora or Spotify and you wont. I don't quite understand how the 20 seconds of music is THAT annoying. Lol
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2019 3:44:30 AM(UTC)
its ridiculous to have to set it every time you launch the game. I often forget until I am trying to enjoy my drive and get blasted with the lame in game music. Just changing radio station works even less - I can literally go to a race and when I go back to freeroam its on a new station playing music. This means I have to set the ridiculous streamer mode literally EVERY time I fire up the game.
#85 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:40:48 PM(UTC)
If the music can be turned off during the game, the effects can not be turned off absolutely. Please make it possible to turn off all sounds to 0, including the effects of the game itself. It would be great not to hear multiple camera clicks on high-speed sections, drift zones, etc., when you just cruise in silence, you want to listen to the sound of the engine and the world.
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 9:33:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Paveltald Go to Quoted Post
If the music can be turned off during the game, the effects can not be turned off absolutely. Please make it possible to turn off all sounds to 0, including the effects of the game itself. It would be great not to hear multiple camera clicks on high-speed sections, drift zones, etc., when you just cruise in silence, you want to listen to the sound of the engine and the world.

Also the screen flash effect from PR stunts. Killer on the eyes in a dark room after a while.
#87 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 12:25:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GreatFlea815883 Go to Quoted Post

Also the screen flash effect from PR stunts. Killer on the eyes in a dark room after a while.

I absolutely agree, I forgot to write about it :)))

#88 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 6:25:48 PM(UTC)
It's simple guys... Just don't "Accidentaly" press your d-pad... Not hard. smh.
#89 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 6:31:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
It's simple guys... Just don't "Accidentaly" press your d-pad... Not hard. smh.

Doesn't stop the music around the festival and passing the start line or other spots around default circuits.
#90 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 1:18:36 AM(UTC)

I made a YouTube clip to show what I do to achieve this.

Make a custom route with a finish point off in a spot you won't drive and no check points.

Start the race and drive anywhere you want except for crossing the finish line.

Just you and your car. No traffic, stunts or other noises to bother you.

Blissful.

Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:35:45 AM(UTC)
hi, please add option to turn off this before and after race music. after 4months of playing i cant hear that damn music anymore. now it is a gamebreaker for me, i dont want start any kind of race anymore or join forzaton because of this annoing music that repeats all the time. DON´T YOU! *dance & clap

please, before leave the game. give us a option to turn off insteed 1/10
#92 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 4:35:11 AM(UTC)
I always listen to spotify when i play and it's super annoying when i hear the radio in the loading menus just had the option to turn music off completely
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:49:18 PM(UTC)
Why did Turn 10/ Playground games still haven't let us turn music volume down all the way? You could do it in Horizon 1 AND the 360 versions of Horizon 2 and FH2FF.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:51:34 AM(UTC)
+1
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:42:36 AM(UTC)
What PG won't say, is that they have a deal with the music publishers to play their music as much as possible. The sliders don't go down to zero, and streamer mode is temporary, this is deliberate.
 2 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 2:03:48 AM(UTC)
this is confirmed. I have found out the same as you. There is a deal with the music creators to play as much as possible. Streamer mode cant be auto on because of this. very sad. I also hate listening to the same **** over and over.
#97 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:04:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PORKSALOT4L Go to Quoted Post
this is confirmed. I have found out the same as you. There is a deal with the music creators to play as much as possible. Streamer mode cant be auto on because of this. very sad. I also hate listening to the same **** over and over.

Specially when you joined online with mates and first end of CS comes and .... you forgot the streamer mode ...
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:01:17 AM(UTC)
The other problem with music is they destroyed it few months after release and it's still there. Nobody wants to hear broken songs.

Originally Posted by: PORKSALOT4L Go to Quoted Post

It doesn't make any sense. Is there any source?

#99 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 2:59:23 AM(UTC)
how does this not make sense? the Devs not acknowledging this is what makes no sense. Sources all over the place
#100 Posted : Sunday, October 13, 2019 4:49:25 AM(UTC)
I like to listen to my own music while I play; is there any way to COMPLETELY turn off the music in Horizon? Those same like 6 songs we hear before and after every race+at Forzathon are just awful and annoying. There must be a way to turn that off.
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error