5 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:19:10 AM(UTC)
Last night I was working on the 7.5 million skill point challenge. I got to just over 4 million, then had to log out. Then today when I logged in, I still had the 4 million, but when I started to bank some more, the counter reset.

Does anyone know what's going on?
#2 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:15:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: utbdoug Go to Quoted Post

No, but that happened to me aswell. Two times today to be exact.
Btw playing on Xbox One...
#3 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:34:49 AM(UTC)
Happend to me too, im on PC.
#4 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:16:45 AM(UTC)
Yep, same here. Yesterday i got 3 Million, then had to log out.
Started today, 0 Points??? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Dont tell it has to be completed in ONE Session... that would be ridiculous.
With the permanent crashing of the game the 100 Forzathon points will be unobtainable for me...

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 7:51:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:22:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ahnenzorn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: utbdoug Go to Quoted Post

No, but that happened to me aswell. Two times today to be exact.
Btw playing on Xbox One...

Same here happened Several Times. I’m also playing on Xbox one. I have all the other challenges completely done.
#6 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:47:42 AM(UTC)
Happened to me and a cpl friends. im also not getting any prompts for the live events and see ppl running for them but cuz i dont get the prompt i cant participate. Worked perfect last night....
#7 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 8:37:14 AM(UTC)
Happening to me as well. I think it's resetting when I change vehicles, I built up 1M in my raptor before trying driftmode titan, that's when I noticed the first reset. Worked up 2M in that, then the second reset I noticed after I changed vehicles again to go racing with a friend.
#8 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 8:53:28 AM(UTC)
Same...2mil points dissapeared and not getting notification for live event
#9 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:03:41 AM(UTC)
Ditto. Nearly 5 mil gone. Only thing I can guess is the counter reset when I was picking up the two vehicles from the CarPass. I'm not sure, though, as I had a Forzathon Live come up around the same time (which I ran with the same Land Rover I was using before) and didn't look at the counter again until afterwards. Either that, or it blew up when I had to restart the game.

Pretty much discourages me from even attempting to finish the weekly for fear it'll just keep happening :\

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 10:07:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:12:15 AM(UTC)
Last night I had about 900,000 points, I played again this morning without checking before I started and I had just over 300,000 points after another race, then this afternoon after I had been out I turned my Xbox back on and did another race and a ForzathonLive and when I went to turn off my Xbox I checked again and I have about 73,000 points!

Where are all my points going?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:14:49 AM(UTC)
Idk, I did the 7 million on two different accounts.

Each in a single session. In the process, one account changed and used 3 different off-road vehicles. Both accounts participated in live events. Both accounts found barn finds and both accounts went back and collected barn finds.

Also many pauses to add perks to cars. I didn't have any issues. I'll try a 3rd account over a two session span.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:22:53 AM(UTC)
The same thing happened to me twice already.

Yesterday I had about 2 million points. Out of nowhere, it reseted (and I didn't even changed the car). Then, I finished my play session with 5 millions.

Today I got home, booted up the game, and the 5 million points were still there. After doing some skills, surprise, back at 300 thousand points!

I give up.

Playing on the PC.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:43:21 AM(UTC)
Same thing happened to me on the xbox one. Twice now, I have had between 2-3 million skill points, but the number reset to something like 200,000. Both times happened when the game went idle. 7 million skill points is an unrealistic goal in the first place, but when you put that much time into trying to get it, and you lose it all because of some glitch, it is just beyond ridiculous. T10/PG should either just fix the thing, or give it to anyone who has made it to chapter 4 in the challenge.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 11:54:41 AM(UTC)
The "weekly" skill points appear to start over from zero every game restart. As soon as points are banked after restart, they wipe out the old saved total.

Yesterday I had approx 2,100,000 / 7,000,000 using the Land Rover FE. Started playing today, checked progress screen, it still showed 2,100,000 / 7,000,000 at first. Did a dirt race in the Land Rover FE. Afterward, checked the progress and it had been reset to 59,819 / 7,000,000.

As an experiment I again closed and restarted the game. Progress initially showed 59,819 / 7,000,000. Ran over a couple picnic tables and banked the points. Progress now shows 260 / 7,000,000.
#15 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 11:57:27 AM(UTC)
For mee too seems like every time xbox is turned off or away from xbox for a while it resets to 0, I should be between 3 and 4 Million yet I'm at 233K. Twice today I was over a million past 4 hours and it reset.
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:29:48 PM(UTC)
Sorry you all have the same issue. Glad I'm not the only one having it though..

It wouldn't be so bad if it stated that it should be done in one session. I'm at 2.5mil just now, had to log out, will see if it wipes when I go back in later tonight.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:38:58 PM(UTC)
I still had 1.8 million points from yesterday when I logged it. Did a race, after that they reset to zero.

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#18 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:41:59 PM(UTC)
Well I guess im not the only one with this problem. Last night had around 4.5mil. Then it reset and i had 1.7mil. Reset again now im at 300k.
#19 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:06:40 PM(UTC)
Same, I lost a little over 2 million.
#20 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:28:09 PM(UTC)
I had just over 5 mil the game went down and forced a patch, I download the patch and progress was reset

I got to about 5 mil again I think I disconnected from forza life and got reset again.

annoying...
#21 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:41:16 PM(UTC)
I'm getting this problem too. Was at 4.9 million skill points and now it just got reset to 896,000. This is the THIRD time it has reset. Very frustrating.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:50:13 PM(UTC)
I've been disconnected from horizon life and reconnected, no points reset. It appears perhaps if the game restarts, the points will be reset once new points tally.

I did 3 accounts in one session, doing everything the game has to offer, and even being disconnected, didn't have a point reset on any account.

It takes me about 1.5 hours to get the 7 million skill points. The Landy Fe in the skill shop works pretty good maxed out in s1 and adding perks as points allow.

After doing the last account, I had accumulated 125 perk points and that's after maxing out perks on the Jeep Wrangler I was using while getting those 7 million skill points.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 3:54:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:57:21 PM(UTC)
Same here on PC
#24 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 4:50:38 PM(UTC)
Same here on PC.
Ok until I quit the game.
When I restart the counter resets as soon as I hit something.
#25 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:14:41 PM(UTC)
Every time you start a new game it shows your accumulated skill points. As soon as you start collecting new skill points, the counter gets reset. I was just shy of 1 million, after losing 2 million, now those are gone. In total that's 3 million skill points gone. Suddenly my desire to play FH4 is very, very low. I don't think I'll be playing until this gets fixed.
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error