This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
 6 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:31:31 PM(UTC)
177.6 MB on Xbox One X

https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/1050513636932739073
"Today we are expecting to release a content update that addresses the Goliath credit glitch in #Forzahorizon4 Release Notes: "

Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hello Everyone,

We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of all updates performed to date. Going forward, we will be posting the most recent Release Notes and an update summary in this thread.

Current Release Notes: October 11th, 2018

• Fixed the Goliath credit glitch.

Release Notes History:
October 10th, 2018
October 1st, 2018

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 10:48:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:57:07 PM(UTC)
Soooo are we getting an update for wheel force feed back on xbox? My fanatec still feels super cruddy.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:06:29 PM(UTC)
Yesss thank you for patching this
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:22:44 PM(UTC)
so this is why i cant access online servers i also just got a stupid 56 gig update file for some reason and i have the game through gamepass and its making me download the full damn game again
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:42:08 PM(UTC)
Kudos to this
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:11:44 PM(UTC)
Has anyone else experience a 3min respawn time and a 1min load time on places after the update?
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:33:16 PM(UTC)
Thanks god. thank you for patched Goliath Glitch.
But no punishments for all abusers? as person who reached very high level without abusing glitch and way earlier than glitch was discovered, this is kinds... you know. but i still appreciate to your job, Devs.
I really hope spending 5 hours to reporting exploiters is not futile.
Kinds learning on English.
 6 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 12:21:33 AM(UTC)
It Playground's fault. I didn't use this but that should have been found in testing. You can't really punish people for a flaw in the game. They didn't mod the game or anything to do this.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 12:22:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:29:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
It Playground's fault. I didn't use this but that should have been found in testing.

It's founder's fault. i think.
And you got the point the part "should have been found in testing." but if people has some publical morality, then no need to say more.
At least it's my opinion. everyone has own opinions. i can't force it but i can say.

You can't really punish people for a flaw in the game.

Why me? do you think i'm punisher from heaven? i hope, lol. If your meant PG, then it's their decision. not you.
At least i can report even it's not considered as a Cheating (literally mean. not by mod or hack) until Devs are announced about it. Also exploiting is majorly considered as a cheat. maybe not to you, not to someone, not to devs but to me. if devs said not, then i'll follow their decision. so, this is why i asked for it.

As person who reached very high level without exploit, ppl who has higher level than me really disgusting my effort. but it's an another story. so, please forget about it.
I just want to know devs will punish them or not.

Edit: On Thursday the Playground team released an update that patched a credit glitch involving the Goliath race event. Because these kinds of exploits can have damaging effects on the in-game economy and the game itself, the Forza Community Team takes usage of these kinds exploits seriously. Going forward, it’s important for us to reiterate that using exploits of any kind is an explicit violation of the Xbox Code of Conduct and can have in-game consequences for those who take advantage of them, including credits removal, influence reduction, and in-game bans.

Ha.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 4:16:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kinds learning on English.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:14:44 AM(UTC)
People using it should be banner for a week and their game save rested. It' no different than shooting your own team in Rainbow Six.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 2:15:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:16:32 AM(UTC)
It Playground's fault. I didn't use this but that should have been found in testing. You can't really punish people for a flaw in the game. They didn't mod the game or anything to do this.

Crashers and rammers don't mod the game still should be banned.
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:21:19 AM(UTC)
Agree a ban is in order. How can anyone be proud of their level when no one now knows if genuine or glitched?

Regardless of the glitch being bad design choice people still knowingly exploited this.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:45:41 AM(UTC)
I think, Forza Team must do punishments to players, which used this glitch.

Ok, when somebody did it once, let it be. But everybody who ran it more than once, didn't play fair. In case there will be no action, it means, next time, similar bug will be in game, everybody will use it.

For me, it is not important, how many CR / influence they have. But they will "invest" money into auction house, will buy every rare car and sell it for 20M. Then they will sell credit at ebay. Now you can find several offers to buy CR @ ebay.

I paid money for ultimate version of this game, playing game during nights to make progress and now, I feel scammed. Not just by people, who did it, but also by Forza Team, when they will do nothing.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:53:53 AM(UTC)
Gentlemen,

We don't discuss enforcement issues such as bans here on the forums.

They've patched the problem, now let them worry about cleaning up the mess.

✔ Verified Moderator

#15 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 4:43:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UPRPRC Erina Go to Quoted Post
Thanks god. thank you for patched Goliath Glitch.
I really hope spending 5 hours to reporting exploiters is not futile.

You and me both.
#16 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:02:39 AM(UTC)
Didnt bother playin the Goliath so far. What was the glitch?

And also, that can explain how i see a 1 STAR level 278 or a 2 STAR level 6...
#17 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:28:17 AM(UTC)
DLC just arrived. The 959 cannot reach top of S1 class. :(

The acceleration might offset the PI disadvantage, though.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#18 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:00:10 AM(UTC)
oh well ig

Edited by user Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:50:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:22:22 AM(UTC)
Why is this 56 Gb I just downloaded the game on release now an update all most as big as the game it's self! How can there be that much to fix it's terrible for ppl with slower Internet speeds
#20 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:43:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: t **** sa124 Go to Quoted Post
Why is this 56 Gb I just downloaded the game on release now an update all most as big as the game it's self! How can there be that much to fix it's terrible for ppl with slower Internet speeds

My update was far less than that
#21 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:46:10 AM(UTC)
t **** sa124, did you cancel the update at any stage. As I believe that will lead you to re-download the whole game not just the update. Hence your 56gb download size.
#22 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:51:07 AM(UTC)
No I didn't turned my xbox on tonight and there it was
#23 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 11:26:28 AM(UTC)
It's possible your router lost connection or power, effectively cancelling the initial install. Making the store start from scratch.

Don't know the answer to be fair, hope you've got decent download speeds. It'd take me most of the night to download again.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 11:49:26 AM(UTC)
So...

10 minutes to find a Horizon Life session.

Often endless waits trying to find an Ranked Team Adventure session (I've had it searching for over 30 minutes before and still not found one)

When you rejoin freeroam after an online match you are separated from your convoy...With the game "thinking" you are in Solo in terms of giving you the option to "join online" and therefore not letting you set up pvp/coop events with the message "you must be online" with the only way to continue being to quit to solo and rejoin (often 10 minutes)

None of these issues are addressed in the patch...but....rush out a fix to stop people getting extra credits

Priorities are so far out of whack it's ridiculous
#25 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 4:21:40 PM(UTC)
Is the Influence gain going to be addressed? Many clubs that decided not to use the exploit are now a lot farther down in the rankings because of some clubs that used the glitch heavily.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error