This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:57:48 AM(UTC)
BTW you have to use a strictly "Offroad" car for the Weekly challenge, no extreme offroad cars or anything else. Some cross-cross country events don't let you use offroad cars. Flick the right stick on your XB1 controller to find what type your car is in the selection screen.
 4 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:06:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chimps R Us Go to Quoted Post
BTW you have to use a strictly "Offroad" car for the Weekly challenge, no extreme offroad cars or anything else. Some cross-cross country events don't let you use offroad cars. Flick the right stick on your XB1 controller to find what type your car is in the selection screen.

If the event doesn’t let you use off-road cars just blueprint it so it does.
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:20:37 AM(UTC)
Well thanks for this nice Chapter (sarcasm!) - 7 Million Points?
Why is the Progress not saved? I had over 1 Million already, had to restart the Game and started at zero again. So I have to get these 7 Mio Points in one run. Yeah thanks, sounds like fun. Not really.
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:49:22 AM(UTC)
So I cant use rally monsters or extreme offroad or offroad buggies?
#30 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:21:27 AM(UTC)
Rally Monsters and Extreme Offroad are different car types from Offroad. The system is checking to validate that Offroad type; if you use something that isn't Offroad, it won't count when that's a requirement. I listed the eligible Offroad cars on page 1.
#31 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:37:24 AM(UTC)
Took me 7 cross country events to find one that was actually for standard Offroad, not extreme or SUV rubbish.

Same as above I did railyard one 3 times. Surprised me thought it would have to be 3 different ones.

Now onto accumulating 7 mil skill points, using the Range Rover Barn find.
#32 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:40:21 AM(UTC)
Needs a filter to list events for the car type instead of having to visit numerous ones or blueprint one which I did not think would work.

Completing same race 3 times seems stupid as well, should be different race each time.
#33 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:01:18 PM(UTC)
Thanks, think i was thrown by the description saying any offroad, i worked out how to search the autoshow for offroad. Is the ford F-150 any good for this, taking into consideration I'm clearly new to the series.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:12:55 PM(UTC)
The list of Offroad cars is on page 1. You can also sort your garage by Championship, and look for the Offroad cars.
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:46:13 PM(UTC)
Working towards 7 million, I've had my points reset twice now. Anybody else have this happen? I've lost close to 2 million total.
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:48:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Still bugged. It recognized my first cross country win, but not the second, third and fourth. Stuck at 1/3.

Make sure you are showing as online and joined into a horizon live session before you do the races. In last week's events if you were not online the wins did not count. This is something they need to fix as it does not describe anywhere that you need to win races while in a horizon live online session. Either fix it or put the text in guys. This is ridiculous and frustrating alot of people. how hard would it be to put a line of text in there. Lazy!
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:49:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sealy21Garnett Go to Quoted Post
For the final objective of the weekly challenge, does anybody know if the 7,000,000 Skill Score points has to be done in a single skill chain?

Excited to drive that 959 tomorrow!

They can be done in little pieces and you can switch vehicles as well as long as it is an off-road vehicle
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:50:41 PM(UTC)
2nd week in a row, I've already beaten the Seasonal PR stunt with 3 stars, then beaten the seasonal distance. This week I'd already beaten the seasonal target.

Still no Overachiever achievement. I guess this might get fixed at some point..

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube | Mixer

80+ FH4 Tunes Shared, more added frequently.

1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:51:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nemesis464 Go to Quoted Post
Man, the Forzathon shops are always so lame

I wish the super wheelspins were cheaper. The rewards compared to the regular one isnt even close! OR give an option to buy super wheelspins like a treasure map or something

They will never sell super wheelspin as this is considered gambling and has been removed from all forza titles and will not be added to any in the future.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:51:46 PM(UTC)
You can always make a blueprint to fit the carbyou want and it would count
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:54:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
7 million skill points is excessive I think especially if you don’t have one of tge Forza Edition off road cars.

I thought it was a bit excessive too. However it only took me about 90 minutes with the 72 Land Rover Forza edition. If you don't have that vehicle you can buy it in the auction house for under a hundred grand. I paid 50k for mine

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:51:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:12:58 PM(UTC)
7 million skill points is excessive I think especially if you don’t have one of tge Forza Edition off road cars.

There is a FE offroad car in the forzathonn shop this week
#43 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:50:58 PM(UTC)
Wth my points reseted when i log back in i guess you have to stay on the whole time
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:55:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YoungishOcean Go to Quoted Post

There is a FE offroad car in the forzathonn shop this week

Yes I only have 200pts atm and that’s 300 so I bought it from the auction house for 95k and used some of the Forzathon points to buy the Chevy.
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:40:55 PM(UTC)
For the first time in a long time, I'm not yet playing a new Forza game even though I've owned it since Day 1. Blame it on time, or on my quest to reach Tier 11 before firing up F:H4. Whatever the case, a question:

I assume, that as an Ultimate edition owner, I'll get all these weekly DLC cars I've missed so far as soon as I fire up the game?

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:42:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:41:05 PM(UTC)
Anybody else having issues completing these winter season races? I did the James Bond races in coop with a friend on expert drivatar difficulty and.... Nada. Nothing. Came first in all events and the overall championship too. No stars whatsoever it acted like a normal races with credits and influence and that's it. No stars. It was definitely not the normal race events either.
#47 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:58:50 PM(UTC)
Ok so I got the zr1 colorado and the raptor and this week's he car and it still says not owned what do u have to do.
Senger
 2 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:59:44 PM(UTC)
Weird. I got 2.5 million before turning the game off to go have lunch, Came back and my progress had saved.
#49 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:25:00 PM(UTC)
Are there any offroad vehicles in particular that are best suited for this challenge with their skill tree perks?
#50 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:28:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GreaterSenger Go to Quoted Post
Ok so I got the zr1 colorado and the raptor and this week's he car and it still says not owned what do u have to do.

Did you get it b4 you left yiur place? If so just re enter n exit should fix it self
12 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error