This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:52:56 AM(UTC)
So the Race Marshalls are still AWOL in the Cycled Division hopper and have not been seen EVER, I'm going to try a little experiment. If you can't beat them, join them. I've been racing a few hours a day in Cycled Division and 9/10 races ther are wreckers waiting to take you out. I've had enough of it. From today I am going to smash the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] out of every single car I can and see how long it takes for something to be done about it. I'm sick of of same French, Italian and Brazilian drivers just turning up to wreck. Marshalls are all too busy in private lobbies yet claim to check in now and again, absolute jokers. Public lobbies always have and always will be full of rammers until a penalty system similar to GT Sport is in place. I've off to smash the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] out of some cars and be that guy.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:50:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:58:58 AM(UTC)
Several of us HAVE monitored that lobby and aside from a few isolated incidents, it is no where near as bad as you make it out to be. Most of the time you will not know whether a marshal is present or not, as we do not announce ourselves. I would strongly suggest you re-think your current course of action.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:59:52 PM(UTC)
Don't lie. I'm in there 3 or 4 hours a day and not once have I seen anything get done about the rammers. Don't make out I'm exaggerating how bad it is. Maybe half the problem is not making yourselves known in the lobbies. Trying to come in all James Bond like isn't going to deter people is it.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:02:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: klayton88 Go to Quoted Post
Don't lie. I'm in there 3 or 4 hours a day and not once have I seen anything get done about the rammers. Don't make out I'm exaggerating how bad it is. Maybe half the problem is not making yourselves known in the lobbies. Trying to come in all James Bond like isn't going to deter people is it.

Lol he has warned you

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 3:03:33 PM(UTC)

Forza online is lost and turn10 has asked for it
Gt: fairlane305
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:15:39 PM(UTC)
Online is absolute trash and has been since almost forever. But it definitely has progressively gotten worse with each revision. I think I've played a total online in Forza 7 of about 1.5 races and that's all I could put up with. I say go for it on your experiment. I hope you tick off a few other people. I expect that you will get reprimanded, because now they'll probably flag your Gamertag anytime you're online and go get you, LOL.

I don't know why this is so hard for them to get...

WE
NEED
A
PENALTY
SYSTEM
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:18:24 PM(UTC)

I was in your lobby for quite a while this morning. Where were all these rammers you keep mentioning? I didn't see any. I did see people struggling with car control in cars they weren't used to, but no one intentional wrecking everyone. Amusingly, I did see YOU brake too late at the chicane at Lime Rock and punt the guy in front of you into the tire wall!! How much you want to bet he thinks YOUR a rammer and should be reported?

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:19:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:35:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KKDURAZZ Go to Quoted Post
Online is absolute trash and has been since almost forever. But it definitely has progressively gotten worse with each revision. I think I've played a total online in Forza 7 of about 1.5 races and that's all I could put up with. I say go for it on your experiment. I hope you tick off a few other people. I expect that you will get reprimanded, because now they'll probably flag your Gamertag anytime you're online and go get you, LOL.

I don't know why this is so hard for them to get...

WE
NEED
A
PENALTY
SYSTEM

Probably why we are getting one. Soon too. I would guess Nov or Dec update. It is still coming. The clock is ticking cutters and rammers.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:37:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:26:02 PM(UTC)
So the Race Marshalls are still AWOL in the Cycled Division hopper and have not been seen EVER, I'm going to try a little experiment. If you can't beat them, join them. I've been racing a few hours a day in Cycled Division and 9/10 races ther are wreckers waiting to take you out. I've had enough of it. From today I am going to smash the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] out of every single car I can and see how long it takes for something to be done about it. I'm sick of of same French, Italian and Brazilian drivers just turning up to wreck. Marshalls are all too busy in private lobbies yet claim to check in now and again, absolute jokers. Public lobbies always have and always will be full of rammers until a penalty system similar to GT Sport is in place. I've off to smash the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] out of some cars and be that guy.

Hopefully you get banned.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:48:12 AM(UTC)
While I don't approve OP's actions, I completely understand his frustration. Marshall program is better than nothing, but overall it is still a joke.

Advice to OP: stop playing MP or join a club or find friends to race with.

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:48:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:25:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EZT MAKO 6669 Go to Quoted Post

I was in your lobby for quite a while this morning. Where were all these rammers you keep mentioning? I didn't see any. I did see people struggling with car control in cars they weren't used to, but no one intentional wrecking everyone. Amusingly, I did see YOU brake too late at the chicane at Lime Rock and punt the guy in front of you into the tire wall!! How much you want to bet he thinks YOUR a rammer and should be reported?

You're delusional. Making up stories for who? You were not in my lobby. Nor do I recall hitting anybody at like rock and if I did then it was down to late braking. There's a difference between late braking and full throttle in to a turn. You came online as j finishes racing so stop talking rubbish.

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:56:40 AM(UTC)
I'm delusional??? OK
 5 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:09:07 AM(UTC)
This seems to have run its course. Right into a tire wall.

Ask not for whom the marshal comes, he comes for thee.

✔ Verified Moderator

Notification

Icon
Error