#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:04:13 AM(UTC)
One complaint. How do I modify my tunes from Forza Motorsport 7 to work in Forza Horizon 4? What do I have to pull from my setups in 7 to import them to FH4?

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:28:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:55:59 AM(UTC)
The title of your post is very misleading......

Regarding importing tunes, go on to the tuning menu of your chosen car and press the back button. Then click on load tune and just scroll across the tabs to FM7. You may very well find that your imported tunes on FH4 will vary in PI and class compared to FM7. I know most of my tunes from FH3 are pretty useless on FH4 due to the difference in how best to build a car in both games. I can't speak for the difference between FH4 and FM7 but there's every chance it'll be the same.
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 5:36:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mikey3 GT Go to Quoted Post
The title of your post is very misleading......

Regarding importing tunes, go on to the tuning menu of your chosen car and press the back button. Then click on load tune and just scroll across the tabs to FM7. You may very well find that your imported tunes on FH4 will vary in PI and class compared to FM7. I know most of my tunes from FH3 are pretty useless on FH4 due to the difference in how best to build a car in both games. I can't speak for the difference between FH4 and FM7 but there's every chance it'll be the same.

He isn’t asking how to transfer tunes from FM7 to FH4. The issue is that there are certain parts or upgrades that aren’t transferable between the two. This happens when you go to the tune menu for your car, select back button, go to load a tune, scroll over to FM7, and you will see that some tunes will have a “?” where the PI should be. You select the tune and it says something like “unable to load tune because some parts are incompatible.” If someone knew exactly which parts are “incompatible, we could just avoid those parts in our FM7 upgrades so they could be transferred to FH.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:34:41 AM(UTC)
I don't even modify them. I find that my FM7 Nurburgring tunes work quite well in FH4. I do use the Forzatune 7 app tho to save time. It's accurate enough for me.

Notification

Icon
Error