This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:06:46 PM(UTC)
They’re not answering my thread I made so is there another way to contact playground games regarding a game crashing bug that stops me from progressing through career?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:21:59 PM(UTC)
See the "New Support Page" thread pinned at the top of the forum.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:46:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
See the "New Support Page" thread pinned at the top of the forum.

3 or 4 days and counting for any response at all (I'd accept "lol gg") to not even being able to open the game despite it working before the last patch. Will there ever be a response? No one knows, that's part of the fun!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:57:07 PM(UTC)
https://forums.forzamoto...2_New-Support-Page.aspx

They are swamped ..last i saw there was about a 4-5 day backlog
And for every legitimate issue there's probably 5-6 that can be fixed just by restarting their console or pc
And dont forget the people that just say the game's broke fix it or its crashing fix it...and dont supply any info that is remotely helpful to fixing their issue causing more backlog
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 9:58:50 PM(UTC)
don't hold your breath, my ticket has been open for 5 days without so much as a "we are looking into it."
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 1:12:25 AM(UTC)
hello,hope you are fine.I have a probleme with my forza horizon 4,I buy fortune island and I take the ram trx and do the speed zone of apex and nothing happen, I m on XBOX and my gamertag is wassim merino. Can you give me some solution ,thak you
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:46:12 AM(UTC)
11/5000
They were removed the entries from the games but I care the most about Forza Horizon 4 Is there any way to save?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:50:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error