This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 10:16:24 AM(UTC)
Hello,

following Problem accurs: Like in the topic, Forza Horizon 4 won't save any progress in the game.

I managed to get some progress to a certain point, but after that, nothing was saved.
I deinstalled the game, and installed it again, and had some problems too installing the game. But now it's installed.
But until now, I won't save any progress I make in the game. I have enough space on my drive etc.

One thing is, I do not activated my windows 10. But I guess this can't be a problem.

(I'm talking here in a case from a friend, but hes not very into Computers, so I will do it then.)

Thank you for helping!

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 12:14:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 1:19:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JxDeadKey Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

following Problem accurs: Like in the topic, Forza Horizon 4 won't save any progress in the game.

I managed to get some progress to a certain point, but after that, nothing was saved.
I deinstalled the game, and installed it again, and had some problems too installing the game. But now it's installed.
But until now, I won't save any progress I make in the game. I have enough space on my drive etc.

One thing is, I do not activated my windows 10. But I guess this can't be a problem.

(I'm talking here in a case from a friend, but hes not very into Computers, so I will do it then.)

Thank you for helping!

Are you/ he still playing the demo by mistake
The demo doesnt save
#3 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 1:30:46 PM(UTC)
@talby71
No, He is playing the normal, bought version of the game.

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 2:26:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 3:12:33 PM(UTC)
@talby71

Ok what i do every single time when i finish playing i fast travel to the festival site or a house and then exit
Wait for the spinning circle in the bottom right to completely stop then exit
That way i know it has saved...did the same in fh3 as well
#5 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 3:40:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
@talby71

Ok what i do every single time when i finish playing i fast travel to the festival site or a house and then exit
Wait for the spinning circle in the bottom right to completely stop then exit
That way i know it has saved...did the same in fh3 as well

He tried to make some progress, design a car and tried to save it. It says "that the file is corrupted or unable to safe" or something.
We just figured out that he is using a very old Windows 10 version and is updating now, then we will actually activate his Windows Version.

I think it's the problem with windows activation and the servers to save files. It was annouced that you have to use Windows 10 and it's kinda related then.
I will share some info if we have done it.

But thanks for your help. :)

#6 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 9:03:57 PM(UTC)
did it work, and what did you do, because i am having a similar problem.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 8:55:15 AM(UTC)
Same here plz. Help!!! This problem is from mr more then 2 weeks.
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 6:06:08 PM(UTC)
it works. Thanks talby71 for the tip
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:37:01 AM(UTC)
My forza horizon 4 game wont save my progress and i have anough Space on my etc.Can i please get some help.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 1:59:56 AM(UTC)
Forza horizon 4 won't save my game
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:48:53 AM(UTC)
Hello,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error