This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 2:21:29 PM(UTC)
My fh4 shows nothing outside game record - been this way since starting a month ago. Funny how Forza 7 also still shows as play October 3 so it doesn't even show stats

Edited by user Monday, February 11, 2019 1:34:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:48:11 PM(UTC)
Anyone heard anything? Support wont respond either. I still only have Gamerscore updating. That's all. I've completed the full map of events and now halfway through Fortune Island. Feeling like they wont be able to catch up on updating players tier & upgrade/gifts so why bother?
#28 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 11:04:42 PM(UTC)
Me too, only Gamerscore is updating...
Support says, he know the issue and work on that... I HOPE SO
#29 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 11:39:19 PM(UTC)
Same here (only gamerscore giving points, nothing else for FH4, however FH3/FM7 which I'm playing in parallel are updating rewards points just fine).

I put in a support request last week and they confirmed they are aware and working on it. No ETA.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:21:31 PM(UTC)
Same here, my stats are stuck since the day I installed the app. Everything on zero apart from the gamescore – which is not zero but also seems to be not up to date. what's the point of a companion app that doesn't work at all?
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:56:57 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 hasn't updated on my Forza Hub for months. It has only tracked gamerscore and even then it's wrong by hundreds of points.
I went back and played some Forza Horizon 1 and even that updated in Forza Hub! Your 6 year old game still works perfectly, but your most recent one is broken, what gives!?
FH4 has been really bad for online with the lag, disconnects, seasonal PVP events and Forza Hub not even working.
Stop releasing more and more paid DLC for this broken game and fix the essential workings like Forza Hub! The rumor is that there's been no update or response from the devs in months about it because it doesn't make them any money.

Edited by user Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:59:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 8:56:43 AM(UTC)
My forzahub not refresh my data pls fix this ty
 7 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 1:34:01 PM(UTC)
Hi Everyone,

We are aware and looking into the issue. Ill be posting an update to the article on the support site once we've reached a conclusion.

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:30:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone,

We are aware and looking into the issue. Ill be posting an update to the article on the support site once we've reached a conclusion.

Thanks Nitro Glitter
#35 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:59:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: call me dirrty Go to Quoted Post
I've been having the same issue. For weeks now the Forza Hub has not updated my stats for Car Mastery or number of days played. Is there something we need to do to fix? Or do we just need to be patient? Please help end the frustration :(

I'm exactly the same. Everything else is maxxed out but I'm stuck at 44 days and 8 car masteries. I've definitely done all the 50 days and I'm probably at 30 masteries.
 4 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:25:20 AM(UTC)
Hi Everyone,

Hey Nitro...

Thanks for comment and all you contribute.

This Forza Hub problem has been ongoing for a very long time.. My only complaint with your answer here is that you didn't link to the "article on the support site"... I'd love to know where this thread is???

Also, should we all be submitting support tickets for this issue? I try not to repeat previous posters, but this issue seams to be affecting everyone yet getting very little attention this time around... so, maybe it needs the larger number of comments/support tickets to get elevated to as level that gets it fixed???...

I've played for years, and this issue has come and gone on several occasions previously... However, this time has been at least 6 months. Could it be time to just take it away (please don't)? I hope not, but leaving it up in it's broken state is almost worse

Thoughts? Links?

Thanks
#37 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 11:15:47 AM(UTC)
I'm also having this issue. My horizon 4 never updated except for gamerscore. Also my horizon 2 has the same problem.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:36:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HNT Awesome Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone,

Hey Nitro...

Thanks for comment and all you contribute.

This Forza Hub problem has been ongoing for a very long time.. My only complaint with your answer here is that you didn't link to the "article on the support site"... I'd love to know where this thread is???

Also, should we all be submitting support tickets for this issue? I try not to repeat previous posters, but this issue seams to be affecting everyone yet getting very little attention this time around... so, maybe it needs the larger number of comments/support tickets to get elevated to as level that gets it fixed???...

I've played for years, and this issue has come and gone on several occasions previously... However, this time has been at least 6 months. Could it be time to just take it away (please don't)? I hope not, but leaving it up in it's broken state is almost worse

Thoughts? Links?

Thanks

https://support.forzamot...Issues-and-Tier-Payouts
Heres the thread :P hope it helps

been having the same issue since release. Updated based on gamer score and i think on the first day it worked other than that nothing says i have 8 cars when i have well over 400 and im 1st prestige. Looks like something is finally being done about it :)

4 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:19:12 PM(UTC)

We are aware and looking into the issue.

Epic fail.

Stop marking these questions as "answered".
Stop marking the support tickets as "solved".

A question is only answered and a problem is only solved when the issue at hand is fixed.
Is that too hard to understand, Nitro Glitter?
Roger Murtaugh said it best...
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:29:43 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Epic fail.

Stop marking these questions as "answered".
Stop marking the support tickets as "solved".

A question is only answered and a problem is only solved when the issue at hand is fixed.
Is that too hard to understand, Nitro Glitter?

Never stops to amuse me how people think that being plain rude somehow convinces others to help them faster.

But then I remember game has age rating of 3 on it, explains it I guess.
 2 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:52:22 PM(UTC)
I'm much more intelligent than you think. The point I'm trying to make is that Nitro Glitter keeps saying the same thing. A cut-and-paste reply to a situation that should have been fixed by now, but hasn't.

For the life of me, I cannot believe why I'm being attacked for what I do here. I talk about FH3 being better than FH4 and am told I have low standards. Now I'm told I act like a 3 year old when I complain about an issue that directly affects gameplay. What's next? Since when is it considered blasphemy to offer criticism here in the forums? Just leave me alone, Quadro40k, because I'm getting fed up with people like you treating me like trash for defending the games I love playing.
Roger Murtaugh said it best...
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:37:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Surgemaster Go to Quoted Post
I'm much more intelligent than you think. The point I'm trying to make is that Nitro Glitter keeps saying the same thing. A cut-and-paste reply to a situation that should have been fixed by now, but hasn't.

For the life of me, I cannot believe why I'm being attacked for what I do here. I talk about FH3 being better than FH4 and am told I have low standards. Now I'm told I act like a 3 year old when I complain about an issue that directly affects gameplay. What's next? Since when is it considered blasphemy to offer criticism here in the forums? Just leave me alone, Quadro40k, because I'm getting fed up with people like you treating me like trash for defending the games I love playing.

Now, I don't question your intelligence. I just don't have a basis for it, not enough information to make a judgement.

You however don't seem to be able to make a connection between what you post and why you get the reaction you do. Why that is - age, intelligence, issues socializing or something else - is unknown to me.

But I can offer you a hint: it's not what you want to say that causes the issue, it's how you do it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with complaining about Forza Rewards. Hey, I'm pretty sure I done so as well at some point. It really is ridiculous that the same issue persists for what, years? But, being rude and assaulting the person from customer support doesn't bring you any closer to resolution. I'm not sure if you know, but Nitro is very unlikely to actually be fixing code and infrastructure. Normally customer support is a full time job that really is having a breadth of up to date knowledge regarding game mechanics and existing issues and then using it to offer customers quick solutions for their problems when such solution exists and passing the information to respective development and engineering teams for issues where solution is unknown or doesn't exist.

Most people don't have issues with criticism really, but they do with bullies. And when bullying is painted as criticism, it's not really accepted.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:06:33 AM(UTC)
this may help some, but not all.

stats WILL UPDATE if you progress your way like getting cars, and leveling up in other forza games like forza horizon 2, forza horizon 3, and a few motorsport games. the only one that does not work is forza horizon 4 as its been stuck at the same stats since late last year near Christmas.

other than that, i've been able to tier up with other forza games since its progressed me further besides FH4.

cant say much else, except that we have all had the same issues for the past month now.
Live Free, Live Life #HorizonLife
Xbox GT: FSPdrew
Mixer: FSPdrew
Instagram: @FSPdrew

#44 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:14:27 AM(UTC)
and i'll say another thing as well, even though the forza motorsport team seems like they have not done much, they are doing the best they can.

for example, a few weeks ago i posted a discussion how the gallery wasn't working, and not even an hour later it was soon fixed so they definitely are working as fast as they can, diligent or not.

perhaps the stats error on forza horizon 4 is a much bigger website bug, or system bug, that may be bigger than what the forza team can chew off.

all i can say myself, is that all we can do is sit and wait and just hope for the best.

don't complain to the forza team about stuff not working if they already know about it and then get mad because they arn't doing their job, they do the best they can to not only keep this site up, but keep all the servers up on all the forza games for when they go down or under maintenance.

all i am saying is just give them a chance, rather if you agree with me or not. all we can do is say whats wrong, we have no power over them no matter how long we have been in the Forza community.

its a game of patience and time, not everything can be done with a simple click or press of a button.
Live Free, Live Life #HorizonLife
Xbox GT: FSPdrew
Mixer: FSPdrew
Instagram: @FSPdrew

#45 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:18:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
But I can offer you a hint: it's not what you want to say that causes the issue, it's how you do it.

This is only true when both sides are acting in good faith. When you have someone that's constantly lying and a support system that's as opaque as possible, giving the appearance of intentionally hiding problems, tone doesn't really matter anymore. Nothing does.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 9:18:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post

This is only true when both sides are acting in good faith. When you have someone that's constantly lying and a support system that's as opaque as possible, giving the appearance of intentionally hiding problems, tone doesn't really matter anymore. Nothing does.

Right, so let's run some logic tests here, shall we?

>When you have someone that's constantly lying

I assume you mean Nitro and other support people here, right? What did they lie about? That they are aware of the problem? I'm pretty sure they are so that's not a lie. That they are investigating ways to fix it? I'm pretty sure that's not a lie either. In the end of the day they'd fix it already if they had a solution, wouldn't they? Or are they lying about informing you once they find the solution? Nah, don't think they gonna keep it very secret.

So may be support is not really lying, huh? Maybe someone on the other end acts like a kid who just wants a candy here and now?

>support system that's as opaque as possible

Is it now? Really? I thought that issue with Forza Rewards is listed as Known Issue and support actually responds to each ticket on this, informing that they are aware of it and working on it?

>giving the appearance of intentionally hiding

Ah, conspiracy! I love conspiracies! Unfortunately I can't think of one in this particular case. Like what exactly are they hiding? You really think the issue with Forza Hub is still there just so that support could have their daily portion of lulz while people raising ticket after ticket?

Meh.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:30:54 PM(UTC)
Well, before this thread gets locked, let me just say this. As a 1st party developer under the biggest gaming company in the world, I don't think it's unreasonable for us to expect a relatively small issue like this to be resolved in a timely manner. Personally, not being able to reach the top tier (I've nearly maxed out all other Forza games) has kept me from renewing my Game Pass for FH4.

If they fix this, I'll come back and buy Fortune Island and the next expansion.
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:33:01 PM(UTC)
I'm just curious regarding how it's possible to have what seems to be the same Forza Rewards problems in every game in the franchise, year after year.
You'd think that they'd learn from previous years and have an experienced group of people by now in charge of the Forza Rewards feature (and how the required data extraction is implemented for each game), but perhaps there's not enough staff for this.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#49 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:43:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
I'm just curious regarding how it's possible to have what seems to be the same Forza Rewards problems in every game in the franchise, year after year.
You'd think that they'd learn from previous years and have an experienced group of people by now in charge of the Forza Rewards feature (and how the required data extraction is implemented for each game), but perhaps there's not enough staff for this.

Couldn't agree more, it's really surprising and I'd love to hear the story on why they can't fix it (which we never will). My wild guess is there's some dependency on third party that's out of their control, maybe more than one.
#50 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 10:53:13 AM(UTC)
Still no changes. I complete almost all in FH4 exept FI DLC, but Forza Hub show all stats = 0. After almost 3 month of playing.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error