14 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
#151 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:40:47 AM(UTC)
hmm a car that hasn't officially made it into the game yet ( or is not yet available unless doing something you shouldn't)

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:41:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#152 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:46:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
hmm a car that hasn't officially made it into the game yet ( or is not yet available unless doing something you shouldn't)

That car is allready in the game and you can allready race against it.
 1 user liked this post.
#153 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:16:34 AM(UTC)

All the cars are downloaded with the Seasonal update. Once a car is in game even if you can't own it you can still race against it and take pictures.
#154 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:18:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Those lights are really on the underside of the wing, and the brake lighting from the gameplay was really really dim. It could be the camera angle is to high up (looking top down) for us to see the wing brake lights, I can't say 100% for sure until I get a better look at it.

I had the same suspicion, so I just did a custom race Zonda FE VS Apollo IE at night in order to make sure.

So yeah, you probably won't get to see it from the usual camera angles following the car in third person, but the wing brake light is definitely there.

Keep calm and carry on, as they say.

Good stuff man, I enjoy investigating these things and some collaboration is always fun, cheers.
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:30:38 PM(UTC)

I told you I did a Zonda FE VS Apollo custom race. Try doing one yourself by handpicking which cars can participate, and see that you can choose the Apollo, even if you don't have it and nobody else is supposed to either. You can use this as an opportunity to inspect the car real close two weeks before it comes.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:09:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#156 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:12:34 PM(UTC)
https://i.imgur.com/LU1W4c7.jpg

Nissan 300ZX.
The Wings West front bumper is not correctly modeled on the driving model and there is a gap between the headlights and the front garnish.
High quality models used in Forzavista and Photo mode do not have this problem.
 3 users liked this post.
#157 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:40:20 AM(UTC)
The Maserati Granturismo and Alfa Romeo 8C both have the same 4.7-litre V8 engine wich sound pretty freakin awesome in real life.
However, the Maserati uses a 6 cylinder sound-file in horizon 4. Thus, it used to sound fine in previous titles (like many other cars) and it got recently updated in FM7.

Don't know if the Devs are actually reading this, probably not...

Anyhow, would appreciate if this car can sound like an 8 cylinder again.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:07:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#158 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 1:08:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
https://i.imgur.com/LU1W4c7.jpg

Nissan 300ZX.
The Wings West front bumper is not correctly modeled on the driving model and there is a gap between the headlights and the front garnish.

Hello,

I investigated the issue (as I am submitting another batch of tickets tomorrow) and could not replicate any panel gap. From your screenshot it looks like part of the bumper simply blacked out from a shading/texturing issue. I checked myself in both free roam and forza vista.

Edited by user Sunday, May 26, 2019 1:09:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 3:12:02 PM(UTC)
I have 2 to add to this list, they're kinda nitpicky but I'm a honda owner and 300zx owner in real life so these irk me a little.
1- the 1994 fairlady z has 2+2 interior but is a 2+0 body
2-the 1991 crx si-r is right hand drive but has a left hand drive engine bay
#160 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 5:11:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
-snip
Nissan 300ZX.

I had a friend who played this game on lower end settings (I think they were a mix of low & medium) who had similar issues with multiple vehicles where the vehicles had huge panel gaps and features that were either extremely low quality or just completely missing (badges, grilles, etc.). It looked like his game was using the lower LOD versions of the vehicles instead of the highest LOD, which makes sense as obviously the lower LOD models will give you better performance, but it was still very odd to see
It doesn't look like you're running the game on settings like that, but maybe for whatever reason your game decided to start temporarily using a lower LOD of the 300ZX instead of the highest one. I don't have any issues like that with any of my 300ZX's ingame so I don't think that's a bug on all of those vehicles
i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
 2 users liked this post.
#161 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:19:40 AM(UTC)
The effort continues, more items ticketed to forza support, including the holy grail of all things wrong with Forza models, the Nissan Silvia S15 (who knows if they will ever fix this?)

#162 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:39:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
The effort continues, more items ticketed to forza support, including the holy grail of all things wrong with Forza models, the Nissan Silvia S15 (who knows if they will ever fix this?)

Don't forget the Skyline R32 and Golf R32! Same poorly done models there as well.
#163 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 2:27:24 PM(UTC)
Hey is it me or do loads of cars in this game have really inaccurate cambers whilst stock? Some cars such as the 812 Superfast, 19' GT3 RS, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, Cayman GT4 and several others seem to have very negative camber angles and I have to put rally or race suspension on these cars and then tune the camber alignments to 0 front and rear to get the tyres to be nice and square with the road. Anyone else noticed this? Suvs don't seem to be affected as their camber alignments seem to be at 0 front and back from stock. But many cars seem to have very odd angles for camber alignment in stock form- is it because of that drifting/camber update or something?

If anyone could confirm or deny that the stock camber angles of many cars are wrong then that would be helpful :)
#164 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 3:16:48 PM(UTC)
I don’t know if the in game stock suspension has the same camber as each car actually has irl, but irl most track oriented performance cars are gonna come with some camber (or the ability to tune it or change it with a track mode button). Non-performance cars usually have little to no camber to reduce tire wear.

Fwiw though in game have 0 camber will benefit acceleration a bit, but hurt you in corners. You need that negative camber to keep more of the tire on the ground in corners

eta: not sure what’s up with my comment getting moved into this thread.. but if it seems random and out of context, that’s why

Edited by user Friday, May 31, 2019 6:16:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#165 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 11:28:56 PM(UTC)
Keep it up!

Edited by user Friday, May 31, 2019 11:35:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#166 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 7:07:10 AM(UTC)
In reality, modern cars do carry a small amount of negative camber in the front for everyday/stock use. Forza embellishes this a bit and graphically it seems an enormous amount. Most road cars wouldn't see much more than .5 to 1 deg of camber. What's more annoying is the fact that none of the forza games can accurately depict the physics of a solid rear axle. Any of the American cars before 1995 that were RWD still act as if they have a independent rear even in stock form.
#167 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 5:08:19 PM(UTC)
The only detail that bothers me the most is that window tint doesn‘t affect the light shining into you car.

This issue has been present since FM 4 I think.
#168 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:22:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xPrince Johnnyx Go to Quoted Post
Hey is it me or do loads of cars in this game have really inaccurate cambers whilst stock? Some cars such as the 812 Superfast, 19' GT3 RS, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, Cayman GT4 and several others seem to have very negative camber angles and I have to put rally or race suspension on these cars and then tune the camber alignments to 0 front and rear to get the tyres to be nice and square with the road. Anyone else noticed this? Suvs don't seem to be affected as their camber alignments seem to be at 0 front and back from stock. But many cars seem to have very odd angles for camber alignment in stock form- is it because of that drifting/camber update or something?

If anyone could confirm or deny that the stock camber angles of many cars are wrong then that would be helpful :)

Most cars in real life have some negative camber. It has a purpose.

I think very few cars have 0 degrees.

You'd maybe understand if you knew what it was.
#169 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:31:34 AM(UTC)
The 2002 RX-7 is another one to look out for. Its been updated from the not great 360 era model (if not older) but the model has regressed in a lot of areas.

Front bumper is too angular
Splitter
Rear body work and lights aren't as rounded.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:35:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#170 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 4:28:51 AM(UTC)
Chrysler VH Valiant Charger E49 mistakes.
Hi all I remember when a car was added to game with wrong wheels and was fixed how about same for the charger following things are wrong not sure where they got the car scanned a very badly done replica …….. fuel necks were gal tank slightly larger and no chrome straps boot mat also wrong. which would make sense after looking up the body number this car left the factory with small tank single filler and no black bonnet.
There were only 21 big tank E49's, (twin fillers on side as opposed to single in middle of bobtail ) none had the A66 Black bonnet option and yes the fuel caps were exactly the same as all other R/T's and 770's having Black around the word FUEL.
front lower apron totally wrong .
boot lid inner reinforcement should be one piece with no gap and have jack instruction sticker. missing vinyl shifter boot and front seat lower plastics also wrong door lock snipper knobs and missing silver panel in door trim. seat belt buckles should be silver with black insert also missing aluminum plate on brake pedal the disc brakes is printed on to. sill panel screws should be stainless likewise button on glove box no square plastic I assume clock above ashtray. white letting on gear knob missing. And it goes on if ever want to get it right know a fella can get you access to any charger model in concourse condition

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:48:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#171 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:34:08 PM(UTC)
The Track-Tor's right rear wheel mount (on the inside of the hub) spins the opposite direction of the wheel. It also has incorrectly setup mapping, causing the entire scenery reflected in the wheel mount to rotate along with it, making it flash every time the sky rotates past.

Missed it by that much. '-'
 1 user liked this post.
#172 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 1:16:48 PM(UTC)
#173 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:32:51 PM(UTC)
Sinking into ground at high speed = even higher speed. No joke. This bug should be fixed a lomg time ago.
 1 user liked this post.
#174 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:57:10 PM(UTC)
Holden HQ GTS Monaro
The flutes in the front guards were in real life body colour or black paint outs as an option.
In FH3 it was correct as black with the option to paint over them.

But in FH4 they are grey and cannot be painted over, seems odd when it was correct previously.

2 users liked this post.
#175 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:37:16 AM(UTC)
The third brake light on the Impala SS is permanently lit when the lights are on.

14 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error