15 Pages<<131415Prev
#351 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 5:33:47 PM(UTC)
huracan performante dash was copied directly from the regular huracan, no change to redline. 488 pista dash is black/dark during the day. jesko steering wheel display is not gyroscopic like real life. c8 dash has the weird white bars. and now the gt500 spedo and tach look very low effort.

come on playground games!
#352 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 5:38:26 PM(UTC)
huracan performante dash was copied directly from the regular huracan, no change to redline. 488 pista dash is black/dark during the day. jesko steering wheel display is not gyroscopic like real life. c8 dash has the weird white bars. and now the gt500 spedo and tach look very low effort.

come on playground games!
 4 users liked this post.
#353 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 6:36:41 PM(UTC)
I own a 2020 Shelby GT500 in real life and can confirm it shares taillights with the 2018+ Mustangs. It’s only the headlights it shares with the 2015 to 2017 Mustang since they reused the carbon fiber support from the GT350 which doesn’t accommodate the 2018+ headlights. I’m exited it’s finally in the game!
#354 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:47:48 PM(UTC)
Please change the dashboard of the Koenisegg Jesko to the real one. Would love to have that thing and will become my fav car without doubt. Its a shame.
#355 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:07:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
BMW 850CSi
The wooden panel on the door (drivers side) seems too bright. I mean, you only see it in forzavista mode. But once seen, it can't be unseen again.

Exactly... Plus, the speedo on the HUD and in the cockpit view of the vehicle do not match.

And as the 850CSI in FM4 and Horizon2 it has the wrong sidee mirrors!!! The 850CSI and all other 8series with M package had the side mirrors with the small "double holder", just like later the E36 M3.

https://www.bmw-drivers....c61ccd4b20f753b86010be90
#356 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 2:23:24 PM(UTC)
A couple other notes on 2020 Shelby GT500 inaccuracies after playing the game more. The dash looks to be reused from the 18 Mustang GT since the speedometer only goes to 160MPH where my real life GT500 goes to 220MPH. The steering wheel has the cobra logo from the 13-14 GT500 not the correct one that's on the exterior of the car.
#357 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 7:53:36 PM(UTC)
The tail lights of the Lancer Evo VIII and IX looks smaller than real life, and the trunk looks stretched.

Also, the intercooler is missing from the front of the evo VIII, since FH2.

Here are some picures:

http://imgur.com/a/yFmGWGR

Missing intercooler:

http://imgur.com/a/cgxSVbV

The real car looks fantastic:

http://imgur.com/a/3jHwT3U

Intercooler on FM5:

http://imgur.com/a/DBwrba2

Edited by user Saturday, February 27, 2021 6:45:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#358 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 4:56:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
So I'm reading over at gtplanet that the 2010 BMW M3 GTS doesn't have the actual GTS interior? Can anyone confirm? If this is true, then I have to ask who the heck is responsible for modeling these cars and why do they continually get things wrong over and over? Are they in-house or outsourced?

Does Playground not reprimand anyone they employ? This is embarrassing. Hope Turn 10 doesn't use the same team for Forza 8.

the ppl that model fh4's cars are another external team that also model the cars for other games. like nfs, wreckfest and the crew. Why those games dont have graphically inaccurate models is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/...p;ab_channel=Ericship111 Go to 0:48.
Why do so many classic cars have SO MUCH chrome on them? Forza let us dechrome cars!!
#359 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 7:01:22 PM(UTC)
I remember reading on this thread, that some older Forza models are not 3d scanned. How were they made then? From scratch?
#360 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 7:09:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bruise Wayn Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have any idea how we can edit the models in the game?

I mean surely they are aware of these errors. I mean surely a good number of the community has sent them tickets with regards to these things. But they dont' want to do anything about it!

To add insult, they actually corrected the Cyberpunk car in the latest patch; i read the patch notes.

So if they won't do anything abt it, can we take matters into our own hands?

Like my beef is with the width, for example. can we somehow extract the model. do the changes ourselves and put it back in?

It is not possible to mod the game as far as I know, but I think the models can be edited, and used in games that support mods, like AC or GTA.
#361 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 8:43:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XInfamousX12 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
So I'm reading over at gtplanet that the 2010 BMW M3 GTS doesn't have the actual GTS interior? Can anyone confirm? If this is true, then I have to ask who the heck is responsible for modeling these cars and why do they continually get things wrong over and over? Are they in-house or outsourced?

Does Playground not reprimand anyone they employ? This is embarrassing. Hope Turn 10 doesn't use the same team for Forza 8.

the ppl that model fh4's cars are another external team that also model the cars for other games. like nfs, wreckfest and the crew. Why those games dont have graphically inaccurate models is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/...p;ab_channel=Ericship111 Go to 0:48.

I think it's because this GTS could be based on the standard E92 from the game.

Inaccuracies (from the top of my head):

1) Steering wheel without alcantara parts (it's either alcantara or carbon fiber)
2) No rollbar in the interior (GTS came standard with one painted in the car's color)

Then there's pet peeves of mine like the lack of centrifugal supercharger option, which is the go-to FI option for this M3.

The Race chassis upgrade installs a rollcage, but it's not the right one. It's the same generic part from the other M3, and it's merged with the seatbelts.

The state of this car made me very angry at PG, especially because other cars (mainly Japanese) are much more detailed.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#362 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 12:04:42 PM(UTC)
The new Peugeot 207 S2000 has no shifting animation. The drivatar doesn't take his/her hands off the steering wheel neither does he/she perform a paddle animation whatsoever.
#363 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 3:41:39 AM(UTC)
The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupé has mirror inverted AMG Logos on the right side of the exhaust and the right side of the front headlights.
See the pictures.

Edited by user Sunday, March 28, 2021 3:47:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#364 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2021 4:25:42 AM(UTC)
Raesr Tachyon Speed has no rear lights, 2017 GTR has no brake light...
#365 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 5:52:41 PM(UTC)
I‘ll post again, and try to remember everything I can.

1. No air brake (conducted by the active rear spoiler) or rear diffuser animation on the LaFerrari. FH3 has them but not FH4.
2. No shift animation on BMW M6'13 and Peugeot 207 S2000 and 2016 Civic Rally car
3. BMW E92 M3 GTS does not have the factory roll bar
4. BMW 850CSi has tons of bugs. Inaccurate speedometer, wrong wood trim on the door panel, and maybe more
5. Wrong tachometer for the 2020 Mustang GT500, and wrong tailights
6. Wrong speedometer for the 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko - it should level itself no matter how you turn the steering wheel. Please refer to some YouTube videos. And the doors become 'Chrome' when you open them in Forzavista mode
7. Wrong tachometer for Lamborghini Huracan Performante
8. The words 'XJ220' seems larger in game than its real-life counterpart (I watched Doug Demuro's video)

+
9. I don't know whether it's a bug or wrong detail, but 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio has incorrect left headlight - the rear end of the left headlight (near to the front fender)has kind of a parallelogram part which lights up occasionally - sometimes lights up sometimes not. You can rotate the camera and see it in the night

Edited by user Monday, April 12, 2021 6:27:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#366 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 1:41:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
I‘ll post again, and try to remember everything I can.

1. No air brake (conducted by the active rear spoiler) or rear diffuser animation on the LaFerrari. FH3 has them but not FH4.
2. No shift animation on BMW M6'13 and Peugeot 207 S2000
3. BMW E92 M3 GTS does not have the factory roll bar
4. BMW 850CSI has tons of bugs. Inaccurate speedometer, wrong wood trim on the door panel, and maybe more
5. Wrong tachometer for the 2020 Mustang GT500, and wrong tailights
6. Wrong speedometer for the 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko - it should level itself no matter how you turn the steering wheel. Please refer to some YouTube videos. And the doors become 'Chrome' when you open them in Forzavista mode
7. Wrong tachometer for Lamborghini Huracan Performante

The Huracan has the correct one. It just has the cold redline and street mode enabled.
#367 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:13:42 PM(UTC)
Tachometer bug Ferrari F50 GT Welcome Pack
It starts to show a 5 zero counts after 999rpm
ferra

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:29:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#368 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 12:36:44 PM(UTC)
I guess this has been posted already, but the 1970 Ferrari 512 S HAS NO REAR LIGHTS!! instead, two big holes in the back.

This is one of my fav cars and its sad to see that , despite how beautiful it is, the polishing is so terrible.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:35:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#369 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 10:26:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
I guess this has been posted already, but the 1970 Ferrari 712 S HAS NO REAR LIGHTS!! instead, two big holes in the back.

This is one of my fav cars and its sad to see that , despite how beautiful it is, the polishing is so terrible.

There is no 70 712S in Forza. It's a 512 S and yes, the rear lights are indeed present.

Edit:
Your picture posted and it's exactly the way the real car looks. There is no problem here.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:06:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#370 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:07:36 AM(UTC)
[Mod edit- WSD - relax, take a few breaths and check google for photos of the actual car. Thanks]

Edited by user Tuesday, April 27, 2021 1:56:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

15 Pages<<131415Prev

Notification

Icon
Error