13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext
#276 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:06:38 AM(UTC)
List of cars in need of "Rim Size" upgrade options (incomplete)

"22 in Rear Rims"
  • 2016 Zenvo ST1

"21 in Rear Rims"
  • 2017 Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro
  • 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
  • 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan Forza Edition
  • 2018 Italdesign Zerouno
  • 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
  • 1997 Lotus Elise GT1
  • 1997 McLaren F1 GT
  • 2004 Saleen S7
  • 1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12

"20 in Rear Rims"
  • 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

"20 in Front Rims"
"21 in Rear Rims"
  • 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Forza Edition
  • 2014 McLaren 650S Spider
  • 2018 TVR Griffith

"20 in Front Rims"
"20 in Rear Rims"
  • 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster
  • 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
  • 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
  • 2018 Kia Stinger
  • 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
  • 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
  • 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
  • 1997 Mazda RX-7
  • 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
  • 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM Forza Edition
  • 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
  • 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion
  • 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
  • 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
  • 2005 TVR Sagaris Forza Edition

"19 in Front Rims"
"19 in Rear Rims"
  • 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
  • 2005 Honda NSX-R GT
  • 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Gunther Werks
  • 2001 TVR Tuscan S
  • 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020

"15 in Front Rims"
"15 in Rear Rims"
  • 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe

"19 in Front Rims"
"19 in Rear Rims"
"20 in Front Rims"
"20 in Rear Rims"
  • 2003 Honda S2000

"18 in Front Rims"
"18 in Rear Rims"
"19 in Rear Rims"
  • 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV

Edited by user Thursday, April 23, 2020 2:28:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#277 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 10:59:28 AM(UTC)
^Add 1969 Chevy Camaro "Super Sport" (needs 15 inch wheel upgrade).
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#278 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:21:28 AM(UTC)
2012 Hennessey Venom GT

• The car's rear wing is reported to be "active" (instead of "fixed" as in game).

2019 McLaren Speedtail

• Broken suspension profile:
    ◦ Too high max steering angle (comparable to the "Drift Suspension") for all of its suspension options.
    ◦ Too high ride height for its stock and "Race Suspension" configuration. (using the default "Drift Suspension" ride height as the stock feels alright)

• The ailerons ("active wings") on the car might actually use a logic similar to "2016 Pagani Huayra BC"'s, as this car utilizes advanced aerodynamic design.
    ◦ Acting both as "aero brake" and exploiting aero asymmetry to assist handling.

• The front wheel covers float miraculously with aftermarket rims installed. (I believe which shouldn't even exist... with aftermarket rims)

• AT mode dashboard.

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

• "Paint Wing" option not available. (despite it should be available)
    ◦ [Off-Topic] What's the point of disallowing "Tint" option on many "Special Colors" (e.g. "Carbon Fiber Matte"), despite they do make sense?

1933 Napier Napier-Railton

• Its exhaust flame density doesn't quite match its exhaust geometry. (too sparse)

2016 Spania GTA GTA Spano

• Its moonroof (the glass top) should have its transparency set to 0 (fully transparent), to allow attaining the best view possible.

• Suboptimal cockpit view camera position.
    ◦ Misalignment from the dashboard centerline, and slight obstruction by the steering wheel.

Edited by user Thursday, April 23, 2020 2:00:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#279 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 3:52:49 PM(UTC)
Keep up the good work, 12 pages since launch of QA's failure and the lie that some of these cars were "built from the ground-up". I really hope next-gen Playground/Turn 10 focus on quality of each and every car. Perhaps they should hire some of the gamers in this thread that take time out of their playing time to post here. I admit some of the details of what's wrong is amazing. This is the exact level of detail and focus that QA teams should have.
 2 users liked this post.
#280 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 4:50:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Keep up the good work, 12 pages since launch of QA's failure and the lie that some of these cars were "built from the ground-up". I really hope next-gen Playground/Turn 10 focus on quality of each and every car. Perhaps they should hire some of the gamers in this thread that take time out of their playing time to post here. I admit some of the details of what's wrong is amazing. This is the exact level of detail and focus that QA teams should have.

This thread still isn't the "ideal", because it's not centralized. Bugs are all over the place.

I kinda lost faith in FH4's support, though. There's cars bugged since release, that is, more than 1.5 years. The older a car gets, the less chance there is of it getting fixed. I think both studios really dropped the ball when it comes to car quality in these last two games (FM7/FH4), because it does not feel consistent. There's some great cars and then some horrible ones that feel out of a PS2 game!

Edited by user Friday, April 24, 2020 4:51:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#281 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 7:14:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

This thread still isn't the "ideal", because it's not centralized. Bugs are all over the place.

I kinda lost faith in FH4's support, though. There's cars bugged since release, that is, more than 1.5 years. The older a car gets, the less chance there is of it getting fixed. I think both studios really dropped the ball when it comes to car quality in these last two games (FM7/FH4), because it does not feel consistent. There's some great cars and then some horrible ones that feel out of a PS2 game!

I understand, there are tickets I submitted over a year ago about car errors; even simple things like the R32 GTR's tail lights not lighting up properly still are unfixed. Its really sad starting with Motorsport 5 that they did not in fact build all new car models, we're sill stuck with 3d meshes from 2005, how long will this continue?
#282 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 7:21:14 AM(UTC)
Ah the days of FM5, « built from the ground up » https://forzamotorsport....za_motorsport_5_announce
#283 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 9:00:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
Ah the days of FM5, « built from the ground up » https://forzamotorsport....za_motorsport_5_announce

why doesn't the P1 spoiler fully retract when driving
 1 user liked this post.
#284 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 1:50:57 PM(UTC)

You're absolutely right. Much like everyone else, when FH4 first released, I also chimed in on issues with the cars. I knew the "built from the ground up" was a lie. Bugs carried over from much older games. Forzavista being a shell of its former self. After some time, I realized it was a waste of time. I think we all appreciate the amount of cars in the game, no one disputes that. But the more cars, the less quality. I don't like GT Sport, but I think the QA on the cars is top notch. The cars look immaculate and when there are issues, there's an immediate patch. This is what I want for Forza Motorsport and Horizon.

If it means less cars at launch, then so be it. They can release the "usual" cars we always get later on for free. QA team either needs new employees or they need some kind of kick in the butt to be better. That's why there is no centralized area or document. Because at the end of the day, why do all that work, just to be ignored AND for free? This was my thinking. Instead of using my time of playing, I was using my time to point out issues, make posts, submit tickets for things that paid employees missed. Why?

They got money, if they want someone to go thru each car, pay people. Hire some folks from this thread. We all can work from home. Send us the tools, some e-learning and boom. Otherwise, they have this thread and the numerous tickets that have been submitted. Companies will always "appreciate" free work. We all love the Forza series and want the best but everyone should also realize their own worth and their worth of time.
#285 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 3:50:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post

Would you mind explaining why it should do?

In regular driving mode the spoiler will fully retract into the body and raise as an air brake or stabilizer at high speeds, see how the Chiron spoiler works in forza, it has a few different settings, down, raised, slightly lowered at high speed, and air brake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTjbgKWcP4Y

this official video from mclaren shows the spoiler down for road driving, "on road" at 1:12, and then raised for on the track,

The current configuration in game doesn't feel too wrong.

And practically the hardware can be programmed to behave in whatever behavior (as it supports) you like...

Probably related:
https://forums.forzamoto...138423.aspx#post_1138423

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 8:41:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#286 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 8:21:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post

Would you mind explaining why it should do?

In regular driving mode the spoiler will fully retract into the body and raise as an air brake or stabilizer at high speeds, see how the Chiron spoiler works in forza, it has a few different settings, down, raised, slightly lowered at high speed, and air brake

https://www.youtube.com/...4Y&feature=emb_title

this official video from mclaren shows the spoiler down for road driving, "on road" at 1:12, and then raised for on the track,
#287 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:18:25 AM(UTC)
You're absolutely right. Much like everyone else, when FH4 first released, I also chimed in on issues with the cars. I knew the "built from the ground up" was a lie. Bugs carried over from much older games. Forzavista being a shell of its former self. After some time, I realized it was a waste of time. I think we all appreciate the amount of cars in the game, no one disputes that. But the more cars, the less quality. I don't like GT Sport, but I think the QA on the cars is top notch. The cars look immaculate and when there are issues, there's an immediate patch. This is what I want for Forza Motorsport and Horizon.

If it means less cars at launch, then so be it. They can release the "usual" cars we always get later on for free. QA team either needs new employees or they need some kind of kick in the butt to be better. That's why there is no centralized area or document. Because at the end of the day, why do all that work, just to be ignored AND for free? This was my thinking. Instead of using my time of playing, I was using my time to point out issues, make posts, submit tickets for things that paid employees missed. Why?

They got money, if they want someone to go thru each car, pay people. Hire some folks from this thread. We all can work from home. Send us the tools, some e-learning and boom. Otherwise, they have this thread and the numerous tickets that have been submitted. Companies will always "appreciate" free work. We all love the Forza series and want the best but everyone should also realize their own worth and their worth of time.

Microsoft's QA is all over the place. Horizon shipped with lots of bugs, Gears 5 had broken achievements and doors that wouldn't open, the new Ori had catastrophic performance on the consoles (and broken achievements... I see a pattern).

Power and cheap games is no use if tech support sucks. Yeah I get the games on day one, but they're broken, so it's pointless.

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:19:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#288 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:01:34 AM(UTC)
1974 AMC Hornet (James Bond Edition):

The Hornet's round, orange front end 'fog' lights do not turn on during game nighttime hours like it's AMC brethren (or at all, ever, from what I can tell)...

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 2:31:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Every train needs a caboose, right?
#289 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 7:21:25 PM(UTC)
I've noticed that some cars are missing floormats, and have non-functional back seats in forzavista, AND that the Nissan Skyline V-Spec II has a Nissan badge where there should be a GTR badge. There shouldn't be any Nissan badges on the R34. Sorry if I sound like one of those that loves to correct people, as I'm not really good at conveying how I feel through text. I know that I'm being very nitpicky about these (very) simple things. Also, Turn10, Playground Games, get your sound designers back so we can have those awesome sounds back.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:53:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#290 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 9:39:31 PM(UTC)
Shouldn't the '69 Camaro have cowl grilles?

#291 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 4:09:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumCrazy010 Go to Quoted Post
Shouldn't the '69 Camaro have cowl grilles?

Yes, they should.

Source, "Camaro: Restoration Guide" by Jason Scott (p. 47):

Quote:
All 1967-1969 Camaros utilized exposed windshield wipers, and as such had a cowl vent grille assembly (...).

Then there's some interesting drawing references with measurements for mechanics.

Freely available on Google, this book. Maybe Forza used Bing to search?
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#292 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2020 11:47:34 AM(UTC)
For the Ariel Atom, the springs on the front shock absorbers clip through the caps (even when the car is sitting still) and generally seem to update faster than the absorbers as well making them appear to move a lot quicker and spastic
 1 user liked this post.
#293 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2020 5:16:29 PM(UTC)
Just read in another thread, the Celica GT-FOUR exhaust has missing parts. You can see right thru them into the pavement. I guess even with "new" cars, QA falters.
#294 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 5:43:52 AM(UTC)
I know it's not yet available beyond the rivals event and as such might not be the final car but the Ford Racing Puma has the wrong interior colour, it's grey in the game at the moment but the real car is bright racing blue.
God knows how to post an image.

[img]http://imgur.com/tYl2Cop]dash[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/tYl2Cop[/img]

Also, the fog lights come on in the dark, the lights on the bottom of the rear bumper, the car you scanned must have had a bit of trim missing to the left of the central dash board vents too, it should be a triangular blank, I'm quite obsessed with the racing puma, can you tell?

Its wonderful to “have” mine back, thanks.

[img]null[/img]

Edited by user Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:29:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#295 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2020 5:13:30 AM(UTC)
Switched up exhausts on the Scirocco.
'VW' exhaust and 'ABT' exhaust are switched up as shown in the pictures below.

https://gamerdvr.com/gam...ks05/screenshot/15735548

https://gamerdvr.com/gam...ks05/screenshot/15735556

Edited by user Friday, May 15, 2020 11:22:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#296 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:17:12 AM(UTC)
The trim piece below the headlights on the Mitsubishi Starion is supposed to be black, but in-game it's the same color as the rest of the car.

#297 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:52:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
The trim piece below the headlights on the Mitsubishi Starion is supposed to be black, but in-game it's the same color as the rest of the car.

It's been like this since the 360 days. It's a very old issue.

What surprises me about this car is how the JDM version already featured the 4G63 engine! The USDM version has a bigger engine, but the game will let you swap it with the 4G63 in the Eclipse (I think it's that one). Similar to how FH4 has the 240SX with the KA24DE but you can swap in the turbo engine (presumably the SR20DETT from one of the Silvias).

Edited by user Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:58:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#298 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 7:20:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post

It's been like this since the 360 days. It's a very old issue.

What surprises me about this car is how the JDM version already featured the 4G63 engine! The USDM version has a bigger engine, but the game will let you swap it with the 4G63 in the Eclipse (I think it's that one). Similar to how FH4 has the 240SX with the KA24DE but you can swap in the turbo engine (presumably the SR20DETT from one of the Silvias).

It was body color in FM7 and FM4.

Also, from what I have seen, it came both ways irl as well. A quick image search shows 88 Starions with both body color and black trim.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#299 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:53:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Also, from what I have seen, it came both ways irl as well. A quick image search shows 88 Starions with both body color and black trim.

I think you're probably right. If it was a more optioned version like Forza usually uses, then it's much more likely for the plastic to be painted.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#300 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:26:37 PM(UTC)
One would imagine the Countach taillights would be an easy fix, the car is in ever Forza game and this is the only one that has the taillights wrong.
13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error