14 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext
#251 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2020 1:29:11 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II has broken interior lights since Forza Horizon 3.
broken lights

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR has broken interior lights since Forza Horizon 3 too (no screenshoots, sorry).
Quote:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR has broken taillights only in Forza Horizon 4/Forza Motorsport 7.
broken taillights
 4 users liked this post.
#252 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:59:44 AM(UTC)
AE86 bug. Please fix this as soon as possible.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/evoks05/video/86692002

Edited by user Thursday, February 6, 2020 5:31:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#253 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 9:24:06 AM(UTC)
A bug with Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex gear lever. Arm goes between the legs. Fix it please
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex gear lever
#254 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 9:26:48 AM(UTC)
the 488 pista had incorrect paddle shifters, the huracan performante has wrong dash/tach and sound, now this
#255 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 5:54:26 PM(UTC)
So,

I was wondering where the gearshift is on a Toyota Trueno in real life? I'm only asking because, in order for my driver to shift gears in the game, he has to grab something in between his legs. :)
 3 users liked this post.
#256 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 5:58:03 PM(UTC)
Another new car another blatant mistake.. It's like they don't test anything.
#257 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 8:58:25 AM(UTC)
The steering wheel of the Toyota Trueno has a defect in the highest position in the center. It's not round and looks like angular. I hope it will be fixed
 7 users liked this post.
#258 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 10:16:10 AM(UTC)
IMO this thread has four huge issues:

- No centralized database for bugs. You're never getting this stuff fixed when reports are buried inside this thread.
- It does not encompass each and every car-related bug for the game (a consequence of #1).
- No guarantee that anyone from both studios is following it.
- No official channel to report these bugs to other than the game-specific ones, which become obsolete when the game reaches "end of life".

For recently released cars, according to experience, tickets will work most of the time, but that depends on the "significance" of the bug as well as the team's available resources. For old cars, it's hit or miss, or might get ignored (despite automated reply). The Countach is bugged since the beginning, tickets were submitted addressing the issue, and the car remains unfixed more than a year after the game's release. Same with other bugs.

So I think a better course of action would be for the community, or even a community manager, to maintain a centralized database, first and foremost. ManteoMax does a fantastic job with his databases, but I'm not sure if he has the resources to undertake yet another gargantuan task. There's no way either Turn 10 or Playground will be able to acknowledge so many issues with the cars in the game when information is scattered around in threads like these. There's 900 cars in this franchise, give or take, with Horizon in the 700s. To make things better, we also need to become more efficient.

Edited by user Saturday, February 8, 2020 10:17:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#259 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 2:57:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
the huracan performante has wrong dash/tach

lol nope

Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
Another new car another blatant mistake.. It's like they don't test anything.

remember that testing =/= fixing

Originally Posted by: Vaitness Go to Quoted Post
The steering wheel of the Toyota Trueno has a defect in the highest position in the center. It's not round and looks like angular. I hope it will be fixed

maybe try to change you graphics settings?

#260 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 4:46:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VengerPort Go to Quoted Post
lol nope

Tacho is wrong. Redline too early. It was copied from standard Huracán. Try again.

I would mention how the Corsa mode would have made more sense in this car, but that's not what is wrong with it.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#261 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 4:18:04 PM(UTC)
Audi RS 2:
Rear window heating stripes are upside down! Flip the texture back.
Audi RS 2
#262 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:37:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
lol nope

Tacho is wrong. Redline too early. It was copied from standard Huracán. Try again.

I would mention how the Corsa mode would have made more sense in this car, but that's not what is wrong with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76AeGQi8E1U

https://www.reddit.com/r...ni_huracán/dx2i4qn/

I doubt they drive those cars. Probably they just launch it to make some photos, videos etc. or they obtain materials from manufacturers and that's all.
#263 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:07:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
lol nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76AeGQi8E1U

https://www.reddit.com/r...ni_huracán/dx2i4qn/

I doubt they drive those cars. Probably they just launch it to make some photos, videos etc. or they obtain materials from manufacturers and that's all.

I see, thanks for the footage. Maybe it's something that can be customized on the car's driving modes? Well, no idea really.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#264 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 6:38:39 AM(UTC)
Looks like they need to take another look at the wheel positions of the new Rover....

#265 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 7:45:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
Looks like they need to take another look at the wheel positions of the new Rover....

Actually, that's a build quality issue.

Look at pictures of a real one and you'll see the wheel doesn't line up.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#266 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 1:00:03 PM(UTC)
I've seen SD1s which are "right" and "wrong". Inconsistent quality from British Leyland. But none with a gap as large as the one in the game.

The car in the game isn't as short as the one in the screenshot, so it might not have stock suspension. The wheels move horizontally when you upgrade the suspension in some cars.

Edited by user Monday, February 17, 2020 1:15:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 3 users liked this post.
#267 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2020 12:00:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post

Actually, that's a build quality issue.

Look at pictures of a real one and you'll see the wheel doesn't line up.

Nah, this is definitely a problem with the game. I've just looked at a lot of photos and the wheels arent like that. Just because it's an old car doesnt mean that would have been acceptable back in the day, even for British Leyland standards.
#268 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 9:11:31 AM(UTC)
The '16 Viper ACR is missing the vents on its front fenders, making it appear to be just a standard SRT Viper with an ACR wing and front aero.
 1 user liked this post.
#269 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 7:50:58 AM(UTC)
1993 McLaren F1 top speed is 238 in game. Should be 240.1.

Also, nearly all stock suspension values are WAY off.

Edited by user Monday, February 24, 2020 7:56:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#270 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 3:06:15 AM(UTC)
I don't know what is this element of the interior above the deflectors, but in the game it looks like... enema(!?). This sticking thing spoils all the interior view. In real prototype it doesn't look so... terrible, because it is not sticking out so much. Hope developers will pay attention to this issue

Edited by user Sunday, March 8, 2020 4:36:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#271 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 11:48:56 PM(UTC)
Games change, bugs remain

FH3/FH4

FH3
FH4
#272 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 4:46:00 AM(UTC)
Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
A texture bug in upper left corner when speed more than 250 km/h

#273 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 4:50:07 AM(UTC)
Honda NSX-R GT and some other cars
Feet under the pedal
#274 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:08:33 AM(UTC)
Nissan Titan Warrior
 1 user liked this post.
#275 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:17:35 AM(UTC)
Apollo Intensa Emozione, Lambo Countouch
A bug with color of wheels when wheels are spinning

14 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error