14 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
#226 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 1:41:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChaiManNova Go to Quoted Post

Look This post is what I'm talking about ??????!!!!!

Realy FM Team really ?? A small simple thing in codding of a car and you cannot get it right for so long ???

A year or two years is needed to be a silly fix to be done fixed ??

Please, how long guys ?? This is trolling people really. Do we have to say Hey BMW look your cars look like this? Someone will be later in big square our round office saying sorry Master my mistake!

I guess it's all about game engine limitations. Cars in FM7 look more detailed then in FH4. Especially interiors. But I suppose that's because FH4 is the open-world with much more modes and all of this have to work on fat X1. So they have to cut some things.
#227 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 1:47:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VengerPort Go to Quoted Post

I guess it's all about game engine limitations. Cars in FM7 look more detailed then in FH4. Especially interiors. But I suppose that's because FH4 is the open-world with much more modes and all of this have to work on fat X1. So they have to cut some things.

...I can assure you it's not.
#228 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 1:51:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post

...I can assure you it's not.

And I can assure you that you can't. You're not Forza game engineer. Neither do I. If I'm wrong then go on and fix it.

However your posts with issues are amazing. Most of them are really really minor, can be noticed only by a few players and probably will never be fixed because almost noone care about them. But still chapeau bass for your posts. I wonder how many bugs found by you were fixed.

Edited by user Friday, November 29, 2019 2:02:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#229 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 2:13:45 PM(UTC)
You're not Forza game engineer. Neither do I.

I didn't make the game doesn't mean I don't know how the game is made...

...because almost noone care about them.

People do care... though they might not be able to tell what's wrong. (that's why most of their complains eventually turned into rants...)

But still chapeau bass for your posts. I wonder how many bugs found by you were fixed.

We'll see soon.
#230 Posted : Sunday, December 1, 2019 4:06:41 AM(UTC)
The 2019 Lamborghini URUS has a 8-speed ZF, so it means it has 8 gears, but when driving the URUS in cockpit view, the instrument cluster only shifts up to 7th gear, so when you shift up to 8th, the cluster is stuck to 7th gear.
#231 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2019 6:55:50 PM(UTC)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Gap in between door
There's a door gap in the interior view.

Edited by user Sunday, December 8, 2019 9:20:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#232 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 12:58:57 AM(UTC)
2001? BMW M3 GTR - Has the boot lid and tail lights on the boot of the 2005 face lifted car, was correct in previous games.

Evo 8/9 - both still have a graphical glitch on the exhaust, invisible with a faint outline.

Cars with clear/missing/broken head/taillight textures:

Evo 9 - Taillights (indicator)
RX-8 - Head and Taillights (US Side markers)
2009 Mini Cooper - Taillights (surround)
Maserati GT - Headlights (Side makers)
Countach - Taillights (surround)
F430 - Bumper reflectors
Golf R mk6 - Bumper reflectors
Jaguar XKR-S - Taillight (pretty much all of it)
'69 Camaro SS - Reflector around reverse light

Edited by user Monday, December 9, 2019 1:00:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#233 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 5:48:03 AM(UTC)
Hi FH4 Team,

I'm making this post in order to report a call it as problem or wrong modeling of a Mercedes Benz E63, In game we currently have a model E63S as showing on the snip below were I'm showing our model in game and comparing it to real life car, I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that this looks like small details haven't been picked up at stage of development of a model, so currently our model says on trunk E63 ----- S/AMG that reflecting the 577bhp model, now if we look in the interior same thing indication of exclusive model the interior is also bit on the downside as the inserts in doors on the main dash and all around is just black with no textures on it at all, when this cars AMG versions have avalible Black Piano/ Carbon Fiber and Silver Aluminium finishing, now going to the front of the car and this is were all get very Intresting the car and badge say model S but front says other storie, we have only one INTERCOOLER that indicates car is a model of 550bhp a normal version of 5.5Biturbo E63, now FH4 Team please can be this corrected and added aditional INTEROOLER so we have a matching car in the game. Thanks

Much appreciated for all your hard work and to make these all cars possible in your beautiful game!

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
... (2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG)

I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that...

You forget to mention the dashboard and cockpit camera position... things that really impact the driving experience.

And this:

(missing parts in cockpit view)

Off-Topic: Maybe the shadows in cockpit view should have higher resolution. Further Discussion

Good Morning Play Ground Games FH4 Team,

So I was going today to office and decided to take few photos of my E63 Interior, and just want to advise on the lights in the night and also some dash board insert that is particularly in my E63 2013/2014 model.

Now What we need to see on the E63 S in our game is fallowing below:

1- Adding the missing Intercooler/ Rad on the intake so our car in game match the badges and performance info.
2- Also review and reworks some parts of interior such as lights, I would also say tun bit more the engine sound in and out and add the crackling sounds when droping the gas, I can provide any RPM audio Files and direct stock exhaust sounds or any needed help let me know FH4 team! I can provide my car for sound recordings if needed!

Additional notes .

Make the E63 SOUND Like it actually has M157 Engine 5.5 Biturbo V8, and this can be used in most V8 Biturbo AMG cars and have that juicy crackling and bubbling sounds out of exhaust just as you did with the Audi R8 V10 Plus 2016, as with my audio system I got as I would say the perfection and there is even video on YouTube compassion and the Audi R8 Sound nailed the NFS H sound, now this is how we should have most of cars sounding those extra bass and extra crackling sounds from exhaust, the interior sounds are top natch also in my opinion as each drop gear from inside sound amazing and you hear that bang muffed and with bass it even bangs kid off, sound just amazing and quite realistic as all interior sounds in stock cars should be muffed and we should hear like bags but muffed with bass, would be amazing see along with new cars updates a sound updates and finally the fixes for bugs and incorrect modelling problems related and other issues related as reported here!

Also Would love to see more possibilities in game allowing me to make like chrome parts black so we can have a night package of E63 S

Cheers all and see pics below:

In Game night lights

My E63 Night Lights and dash

This is proximity sensors and not speed shifting display.

The gauge for RPM has V8 Biturbo writing lighted up once the lights on, in game this is just dark :/

Thanks All and have a great rest of the day!

#234 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 1:49:28 PM(UTC)
ATS GT - Turn on headlights, it's like they are not even on, poor lighting
#235 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:55:11 PM(UTC)

Just Look another confirmation as per the above post - M5 E60 Lights not fixed yet after 2 years !!!

BIG TIME LOL

Not only are the LED stripes not working, they are 100% the wrong shape and amount.

Here is how they are supposed to look:

Edited by user Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:56:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#236 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 4:23:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post

Just Look another confirmation as per the above post - M5 E60 Lights not fixed yet after 2 years !!!

BIG TIME LOL

Not only are the LED stripes not working, they are 100% the wrong shape and amount.

Here is how they are supposed to look:

Yes This is one of this super stupid bug's/mistakes/ error's by modelling team call this as you like! Its simply just gives a feeling that they do't give a Dam about what we all posting here as no action no comments from any representative form modelling team or even a post saying that "GUYS WE KNOW WE ARE LOOKING IN TO IT AND FIXES WILL BE DONE!!" But unfortunately Noting! This is **** like this tail light's on M5 E60 2 FU***NG YEARS NO FIX ???!! WTF! And they did not even made them correct at modelling stage like they have 4 Led straps instead of 5 like on the real car!! FAIL!!

Now moderators on this forum seeing all this bugs and **** and I more than sure they also play this game! We are on pay roll with Play Grounds and we just do what we told to do that's all rest is well let it be as it is.... even them no action or a single word to let community know that FH4 Team looking in to this problems just give us something solid that they will or are working on this all stuff. As I'm more than sure moderators have direct contact to FH4 team! Now question why you guys cant pass this TOPIC link to them so they can finally see this and do something like FIXING THE F***NG UGLY A** BUGS!

Sorry for my wordings but if I wouldn't care abut this I would not post or say anything, if game was a free to play I probably would not bother that much! BUT I DO PAY FOR THIS! And no bug fixes no anything related to what is being posted here on this topic for 2 years !!

Like no comment...... when Play Grounds team will see on the servers world wide like 5 players online or no players at all or if no one pay at the time for FH5 then they will try to get things done.... WELL TO LATE AMIGOS !! TRAIN GONE... ciao!

Just sad story all I can say..

Edited by user Thursday, December 12, 2019 4:28:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#237 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:35:27 PM(UTC)
What is the deal with disappearing exhaust pipes/tips? I swear with each update more and more of them go away, or are transparent from multiple angles. Seriously, what is this? 😂

#238 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:00:07 PM(UTC)
^Which car is that?

Also, the Pista's paint and paddles were fixed. Lighting on the dials is still bad, though. Needs a ticket.

Regarding that Mercedes, the car in the game is called a Mercedes E 63 AMG, without the S, yet it has the S badges. So it was modeled around a regular E63, not an E63S. The badges are the mistake, not the lack of additional intercooler, etc. The black S badge needs to be removed. When it comes to physics I don't know what it was modeled after but that's simple to check since the E63S is just a power upgrade over the regular one (Mercedes' take on BMW's Competition models and vice-versa).

Edited by user Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:02:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#239 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 6:37:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
^Which car is that?

Also, the Pista's paint and paddles were fixed. Lighting on the dials is still bad, though. Needs a ticket.

Regarding that Mercedes, the car in the game is called a Mercedes E 63 AMG, without the S, yet it has the S badges. So it was modeled around a regular E63, not an E63S. The badges are the mistake, not the lack of additional intercooler, etc. The black S badge needs to be removed. When it comes to physics I don't know what it was modeled after but that's simple to check since the E63S is just a power upgrade over the regular one (Mercedes' take on BMW's Competition models and vice-versa).

Hi Dear NightDriver7800,

Please see below the photos and attached link info, also as above stated I'm owner of real E63 2013/2014 model my car is a E63 V8 BiTurbo with 550bhp (RWD) as said above I can provide any info or details to PlayGronuds Team development on the car, if needed I can provide car for sound recordings.

Back to issue with E63 in game is that if you look in game our car is a (S) version due the 577bhp (AWD) and the badge confirm that with letter S and the car specs. Now the missing Intercooler among the interior and other things I would say lack of attention to detail and fallow the agreed License terms with Mercedes -AMG / Mercedes Benz, as more than sure if the promoting department know if those they will get this auctioned immediately as this might violate the contract as each brand want to see their cars being right represented as agreed, now this is a lack of attention from Dev Team as this should be added to match the spec of the E63S. The model (S) got better cooling and as said upgraded performance pack that takes car to 577bhp with AWD.

Also if we could have Night Pack inserts as option or as paint option in general paint will be cool to see that in game, and also we are missing the grill AMG badge just like they have done that on other Mercedes AMG cars such as C63S in game, and not only that but somehow the C63S is way better modled in general just looking in to interior the baked textures much better and the brake calipers have better baking textures, I'm not sure why or how this haven't been done on E63(S) it just did not got that much attention and love from Dev's as it should.

Please have a look and read below, also if you can snip the in game stock E63 S and post here much appreciate that so we can have in game snip of specs, or once I get back from work i will post here a snip of in game specs of E63 as I do have one.

See below photo of FH E63 Specs;

Review and compare real world car with in game car and some review's from sport magazines, you clearly see that in game should be a version (S) AWD with 577bhp, not a standard E63 non S (RWD).

https://www.evo.co.uk/mercedes/amg-e-63

https://www.carmagazine....boost-2013-full-details/

Thanks All and hope to see the fixes coming up for us for our Favorited game !!
#240 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 12:24:30 PM(UTC)
When you shift up in the MB W154 it shows the flipper shifting animation , even the car doesnt have flippers .
#241 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 6:40:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlippedBurger Go to Quoted Post
When you shift up in the MB W154 it shows the flipper shifting animation , even the car doesnt have flippers .

Nice, air paddle shifters on a 1930s car, how are there so many errors in car models, do they ever get fixed or is this thread pointless, seeing detailed posts above like the M5 tail lights or incorrect E63 dash people do care about these mistakes, are incorrect car models limitations or just oversights/laziness, like the copy and pasted ZR1 Z06 corvette dash
#242 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 5:34:53 PM(UTC)
The dash board gauges are okay.

You sure it doesn't even display the gear number in MT mode?..

This is proximity sensors and not speed shifting display.

Also, make sure you have configured the car to the sportiest configuration. (refer to the user manual... would be better if you can link the user manual to here)

Those instruments may pose different behavior according to the configuration.

And maybe you should optimize your post: (similar to what I do in my posts)

Displaying large full-res images in the post is usually unnecessary while such images can become a bandwidth / processing power eater...
#243 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 5:48:12 PM(UTC)
Also, the Pista's paint and paddles were fixed.

Just checked, seems only the paddles are fixed.

The rest of the problems ("2019 Ferrari 488 Pista") still exist.

Downgrading the car's performance doesn't look like a good option...
#244 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 1:33:52 AM(UTC)
Probably one of the best examples demonstrating how the dashboard quality is being messed with... "2010 Renault Megane R.S. 250".

In addition to the regular tachometer/speedometer off, the performance data (power, torque, etc.) feedback on the central console display...

...Are the readings designed for monkeys or what?

Another similar instance: "2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S"

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 7:22:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#245 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 7:24:17 AM(UTC)
Hi there

I don´t know if more players know about this but i found few people like me who noticed that over the years that Forza franchise ( both Horizon and Motorsport ) launched on Xbox One devs used some old 360 models with HQ/4K textures and few interior/engine bay upgrades to hide this fact so they can be used in "Forzavista" mode.

Of course this comes with cost that some of these cars have some visual glitches, bugs, car geometry model wrong, bumpers badly modeled etc.

With help of pictures provided in reddit disccusion about new Update 18 cars from user Fily_16 we found out just by looking at AE86 that yet another car is returning with old 360 era model with slightly bad geometry just with added HQ textures so it can fit in new lightning model in FH4.

To not talk about it like it is some UFO controversy here are said images that compare high quality GT Sport models which are 3D scanned with FM models used to this date with bad 3D models modeled circa 2002-2005.

This is Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B from GT Sport

..and this is FM7

You can see that front bumper looks more bigger or "swollen" if you ask me and also headlights look much more smaller on FM model

Here is a difference between S15 Silvia Spec-R model

Right is model from GT6 and left is from Forza

Here are models of R32 GT-R overlaying

Black one is one featured in Forza, red one in GT Sport

There are many cars like these in FH4 mostly the JDM cars suffer these problems. To say your favourite car was in 360 Forza games it could have bad model.
To be honest i´m not posting this to put devs to shame for not rescanning these cars but i would love if with start of the new generation these models would be refreshed finally with new HQ models.
Here is full album where you can see this examples on imgur ---> https://imgur.com/gallery/j3UUmJM

Again big thanks to reddit user Fily_16 for making these :)
#246 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 12:21:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yanooo91 Go to Quoted Post

This is honestly depressing but i dont see them fixing models

Edited by user Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:07:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#247 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:42:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yanooo91 Go to Quoted Post
...mostly the JDM cars suffer these problems.

The main reason that allowed this happening while not impacting the experience by much... is really few people drive these cars in stock.

Anyway such cars are hardly drivable in cockpit view... (due to the horrendous dashboard usability)

(1994 Nissan Silvia K's)
 1 user liked this post.
#248 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 7:37:30 AM(UTC)
New car. Toyota Sprinter Truneo Apex GT why have all black front bumper? This is very problem. No white line.. sh#t

Forza Horizon 4
https://www.kudosprime.c...fh4/car_sheet.php?id=671

Gran Turismo Sport
https://www.kudosprime.c...gts/car_sheet.php?id=295
#249 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:57:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lukas Sottnik Go to Quoted Post
New car. Toyota Sprinter Truneo Apex GT why have all black front bumper? This is very problem. No white line.. sh#t

Forza Horizon 4
https://www.kudosprime.c...fh4/car_sheet.php?id=671

Gran Turismo Sport
https://www.kudosprime.c...gts/car_sheet.php?id=295

Cant you just make it in the decal editor mode? Thats how i did it
#250 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:35:32 PM(UTC)
Not really a big mistake and not something I'm sure that could be easily fixed, but the colored seat accents on the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 are supposed to match the exterior stripe colors (on vehicles that have had the stripes deleted as an option, the seats are setup the same as cars with black stripes, or that is having no colored accents as the interior and seat colors are black). In game however, the seat accents are white regardless of what factory colors you select, even when buying the car new from the auto show. This has been something that has carried on ever since the 2013 Shelby was introduced to Forza, so I doubt this is something that will ever get fixed.
14 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error