14 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:41:46 AM(UTC)
The exhaust in this game is wrong on the Regera(the exhausts should be the second finns on the sides of what looks like that exhaust). In forza motorsport 7 and Horizon 3 it was in the right places.
https://i.pinimg.com/ori...82964c2325ee79745660.jpg
Its really bothering me. I know its not a big problem, but it is my favourite car since it came out.
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:32:47 AM(UTC)
Exhaust are in the right place? In game they are also in the second fins from the center.
 6 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:27:33 AM(UTC)
Hi. I noticed the BMW E60 M5 V10 that the taillights are not quite right. Unfortunately, the rear, really beautiful, LED strips do not burn. Probably this detail was forgotten. In Forza Motorsport 7 they burn as it should be. If it is possible, it would be a dream if this could be changed in one of the upcoming updates. Thank you

2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:11:02 PM(UTC)
The Countach are missing the tail light reflector texture.
 4 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00:13 PM(UTC)
Okay, so here's a complaint I have that would, in theory, be really easy to fix, but I doubt that it will since I've yet to see someone talk about it : the wing on the 930 Turbo 3.3 is wrong.
Let me explain; they added the RWB widebody kit for the 930, but they didn't add the iconic RWB wing option, which makes it look wrong, especially since the 993 has it as standard when applying the widebody kit option in the customisation menu.
Also, I can't be the only one that noticed that the exhaust is just gone when applying the kit, right ?

Here's a couple of pictures:

930 RWB Wing (In Game)
930 RWB Actual Wing
993 RWB With The Correct Wing
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 10:42:11 PM(UTC)
Definitely needs a fix. At least add that exhaust...
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:39:54 AM(UTC)
I'm fine with the wing, it looks like a 993 RS but please add an exhaust or two
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:26:48 PM(UTC)
Here are the issues I've noticed:

Ferrari 488 is missing active areo near diffuser

Dodge Demon sitting position is too low

Iron Knight Steering wheel is too high (unable to see tachometer)

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio tachometer rpm is off past 2000

Ferrari 430 Scuderia pov is too limited in driver camera

Mercedes-Benz Unimog mirrors are pointed outwards too far (can't see properly)

Sound wise: Jeep Trailcat doesn't have the engine sound from the Hellcats.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:41:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:48:32 PM(UTC)
Peugeot 205 - interior camera is too high. It's so high it goes a bit through the roof...
Mazda RX8 - camera could be lower but it doesn't come through the roof

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 5:31:01 AM(UTC)
I’m really disappointed with this, they have to fix it ☹️
 12 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 2:11:40 AM(UTC)
https://forums.forzamoto...il-from-FM6-and-FH3.aspx

I can't check all these cars not yet. but something worse and something fixed.

Koenigsegg - center vertical wiper position issue still remain.

Koenigsegg Regera - this car based on pre-production model(chassis #114 Blue).
some details and weight is different to final production model. and shift indicator should display 'D' not '1'

That center exhaust is a cooling fan for battery and electronics, not exhaust actually.
It should not fire flame like this.
Real exhausts are hidden by fin shape on side.

Koenigsegg Agera RS - Agera RS has front trunk. but in game, they just copy & paste from One:1.(has large radiator in hood)
Interior camera little high, so steering wheel covers dashboard display upper.

Lamborghini Veneno - G-meter is malfunction. Display is not fit on dashboard screen.
No red ring painted on tire side.(Centenario has yellow ring painted on tire side.)

Jaguar XJ220 - has 2 left turn signal indicator on dashboard. (No right turn signal indicator)

Bugatti Chiron dashboard has no gear 'number' indicator. there is only 'PRNDS'. not number.

Hennessey Venom GT - Rear wing pop up when any speed. It should down when high speed.

Fixed - Lamborghini Aventador : Display is fit on dashboard now.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 4:53:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 3:46:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vicious13jp Go to Quoted Post
That center exhaust is a cooling fan for battery and electronics, not exhaust actually.
It should not fire flame like this.
Real exhausts are hidden by fin shape on side.

LOL. There were bugs in FH3 definitely but I'm not sure that enough people noticed them to be recognized and fixed.
You might wanna try creating a bug report in the new support section (not the forum thread).
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:24:55 AM(UTC)
BBS RS Rims:
Too flat and has BBS around the rim.
Holes are poorly made/modeled.
Torx looks like rivets(?)
I owned the rs and wasnt like that...
Flat is a prob coz its a reused fm4 low poly model.. but maan, it looks ugly and the BBS around the rim dont rly makes it better.

^was reported ~3 yrs ago, thanks.

ATS Classic Rmis:
Rim specifications are in white on the rim, totally wrong..
The specs are pressed and in the same black color, also if t10/pg wanna add such details, the ats classic had way more specs on the rim.

The Audi Rs4 typ B7:
Headlights, the lines on the headlights are way too strong, irl the lines are fine/thin.
The Exhaust tips, all 4 pipes are missing, it's just a blank black 3d object.

VW Scirocco R:
Wrong Tuning Parts, rear bumper from abt is the vw motorsport bumper and the vw motorsport bumper is the abt bumper.

BMW 1M Coupé:
Frontbumper, the air ducts in-game looking strange and a bit too shiny for soft plasitc.
Headlights, wrong xenon texture, instead of a "glass ball" someone copied lazy a sidelight texutre on the xenon..

Adui RS6 2009:
Headlights, same problem - wrong xenon texture, instead of a "glass ball" someone copied lazy a sidelight texutre on the xenon..

Golf 4 R32:
Interioir is too grey, it's black and the trims are chrome
Also a bit too flat, but thats because its a FM4 model..
And some other small undetailed/missing things inside, but coz of low poly fm4 model.
For some reason t10 decided to paint the speakers grey.. oem is black, gti, gti tdi, r32.. doesnt matter the model.
Headlights, xenon has a chrome look instead of the glass.

Signature
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:28:50 AM(UTC)
Chevrolet NOVA HOONIGAN edition have wrong exhous system too chek it pls)
#15 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:41:02 AM(UTC)
Dodge Viper 1999 still has incorrect windscreen wiper animation, also wipers don’t wipe entire windscreen as they aren’t articulated enough
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:42:04 AM(UTC)
Also most cars with rear windshield wipers don’t articulate enough and only wipe half of the screen
 3 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:10:03 AM(UTC)
Ya'll need to spend some time doing other things outside of analyzing videogames...
 14 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:49:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dankmar Adler Go to Quoted Post
Ya'll need to spend some time doing other things outside of analyzing videogames...

And you could spend some time not telling people what to do on an online forum about a video game, typically where the most passionate of fans hang out.

Chances are, people don't even go out looking for this stuff. I would've noticed the Regera issue out of sheer knowledge of the car, or maybe I would've noticed something else simply because I noticed it. There's many ways to discover an issue other than analyzing each individual car for minuscule issues. Sometimes they just show up outta nowhere, y'know?
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:57:28 AM(UTC)
-Lotus Elise GT1: Missing gearshift animation
-Mazda RX8:Interior camera too high
-Peugeot 205:Interior camera so high it goes slightly through the roof...
-Kia Stinger:Heard the car has missing icons in Forzavista but didn't check myself.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 5:58:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 7:15:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PiotrGT Go to Quoted Post

-Mazda RX8:Interior camera too high
-Peugeot 205:Interior camera so high it goes slightly through the roof...

Here is my idea, t10/pg could/should add a Camera setting feature to adjust height etc to match your personal needs.

Like Assetto corsa has, but I'm fine with a more simple version - up and down and back and foreward, should work fine.

Signature
#21 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:19:41 AM(UTC)
I'm curious about the Regera. The flames were right in FH3!!
#22 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:35:30 AM(UTC)
this is the regera exaust not the center one
http://fujitsu-registration-ser...regera-exhaust-made.html

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 9:38:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:05:06 AM(UTC)
2013 BMW M6 still does not have shifting animations... Should be paddles.

1997 BMW M3 is probably not up to snuff next to the other cars in the game. There are other cars like this such as Corrado, etc., mainly cars with low quality light textures. This won't be fixed of course, just a reminder.

Lamborghini Huracán Liberty Walk kit has adjustable front aero. It should not be like this, as LB kits never have adjustable aero (they're rice, lol). Only bodykits with adjustable aero should be RWB and Forza originals.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 10:08:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#24 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:53:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RacierSubset Go to Quoted Post
this is the regera exaust not the center one
http://fujitsu-registration-ser...regera-exhaust-made.html

For better visuals :p
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/R...GyhxC4/maxresdefault.jpg or here as vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucNSGyhxC4

Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
2013 BMW M6 still does not have shifting animations... Should be paddles.

1997 BMW M3 is probably not up to snuff next to the other cars in the game. There are other cars like this such as Corrado, etc., mainly cars with low quality light textures. This won't be fixed of course, just a reminder.

Lamborghini Huracán Liberty Walk kit has adjustable front aero. It should not be like this, as LB kits never have adjustable aero (they're rice, lol). Only bodykits with adjustable aero should be RWB and Forza originals.

Shift animation was always a problem, I doubt t10/pg will fix it.

The low quality is because they still using models from fm4 / fh1, so low / mid poly models and more or less the same sd textures. Rims and Cars.
But yeah too bad, nobody improves it, at least the texutres.

Aero is wrong because nobody is rly doing any research at t10/pg.

Here is a good example
https://i.redd.it/smr24s6tgp201.jpg
The car is no longer in fh4, but man..lol.

Same with the old e34 bmw, the "rieger" spoilers are just a fantasy mix in-game instead of http://www.lltek.com/bim...front_and_rear_zzz02.jpg (m5 rieger kit)

And the scirocco r, abt is the vw motorsport bumper, vw motorsport bumper is from abt. GJ.

And yeah, it was reported.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 1:12:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 11:31:13 AM(UTC)
Greatful for this thread.

This might be nitpicky but considering accurate design and sound are a priority of the Forza Franchise, figured I'd bite.

Okay so I think I've noticed this problem on other cars but particularly the Jaguar XKR-S. Especially when I picked up my XKR-S GT and did some comparing:

https://cdn.discordapp.c...7461/20181002_204731.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.c...7460/20181002_204650.jpg

Despite the lighting, I think it's clear to see the taillights are fully colored on the XKR-S GT model and yet they aren't fully colored around the backup lamps on the blue non-GT. I have a video too.

(Around the 12:32)
https://youtu.be/-4xSxJf5hd4?t=752

It's just odd. The XKR-S non-GT has returned in just about every Forza since FM4, save for FH3, and it' never had this issue and I looked up multiple videos from those games online, even Forza 7. The lights are normal. And ofc its normal irl too so its not like it was wrong before and adjusted. So I'm confused as to how this happen. Again no big deal but it's weird.

What are the possibilities of this being fixed? Or can I contact some Devs some way, through email maybe? Otherwise I'm just gonna ignore it no biggie!

Also RS6 Avant 2015 has xenons and leds but at night the light circles when looking at it head on are halogen. It also sounds different to the RS7 which has the exact same engine and tune.

Same latter issue with Range Rover SVR. It should sound exactly like the F-Type R/XK/XFRS but it sounds somewhat quieter. Its just odd.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 11:37:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error