16 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:27:20 PM(UTC)
im just confused as to where the content is? im 40 hours in and im only lacking the barn finds and ranked mp achievements which if you have tried you will know the ranked mp is broken beyond reason and the barn finds are out of your control and based on the seasons changing :/ what am i supposed to be doing ? its so empty and lacking in content...
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:57:34 PM(UTC)
not so much a disappointment as it is a surprise. I did the skyfall seasonal championship and even though it starts as a road race you also have to do a street scene race and a dirt race. the car you have to use does not do well but managed to beat it on expert for the super wheelspin.
 3 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 1:14:35 AM(UTC)
After 9 days with this game I can’t help get the feeling that this games progerssion if you can call it that was designed for the game pass crowd not the forza fans.

I can’t see me playing this game by the start of November never mind alternating with the motorsport series right up until horizon 5, where are the championships? The whole point of a Forza game for me is to race get money thrown at you and buy all the cars then race them, now there is no wheel spin for ranking up so there goes a big source of credits, when you do get a wheel spin it is infested with pointless avatar **** , instead of getting cars or money, with no championship at every route just a handful of seasonal ones what is the point, it’s not even like the expedition is a challenge as the game tells you it’s completed if you come last.

To fix this game it needs a championship added to every route plus the ability to blueprint your own for infinite replay ability, we should be getting a wheelspin for every rank up and the avatar stuff needs to be removed from them leaving just cars and money, and VIP needs to double the credits in them, the avatar nonsense should then be put in its own in game store where the ten people who still want them can spend in game credits on that stuff.
 5 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:49:22 AM(UTC)
- The standard edition feels like a free demo which you had to pay full price for
- Forzathon live is dying already and the game hasn't been released for a week yet (blame the wheelspin increase for that)
- Lack of championships. What's that? You need a DLC car just to partake in one of the seasonal championships? Free demo-esque
- Clothing, horns and emotes were added simply to water down the wheelspin pickings
- I had to download an assumedly obscene amount of content just for one halo showcase that wasn't even entertaining
- Skill chains aren't skillful at all now that you can crash through basically everything
- No story
- Prologue too long

I could go on for days.
 2 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 4:40:59 AM(UTC)
- Driving into puddles is one of the loudest things in fh4.

- The skills are annyoing as hell, everytime I need to check the car skills or have to start over and over with a new I wanna drive.
^I guess the community asked for it coz "..based on community feedback" yea..

- The Wheelspin, after hrs in-game one of the worst features in fh4, clothes over clothes, emotes and horns, duplicates, the only way to get other cars because a lot are locked behind the wheelscam, no vip bonus.. It was okay in fh3, dunno what went wrong @ t10/pg..

- The World, after discovering so far everything, it's dead/empty, boring and monotonous. The event place for example, it feels like i'm the only one there.
Also feels like the setdresser for the map gave up after few days, random misplaced floating objects, boats are floating magical in knee deep water

- Buying a house is a pointless features in fh4, the feature is pointless more or less in general.
They could do a better job, like using the house as online meet point or so. But with the current state, just there and just there to grind x amount of money to stretch the gametime a bit coz out of ideas.

- The textures around the world are rly low and washed out, ugly in detail. But for some reason they fully modeld 3d interior in things nobody wouldl see.. (yea I've checked a lot)

_ The ai is still not the best, the ai on the street in free roaming are bad too, ramming each other, saw 2-3 driving on the wrong site.

- The drone, nice feature but poorly made. restricted height (guess to prevent someone will see some lazy made things.. but I found a workaround, glitch into objects and you can fly higher)
Anyway, yes limited height, no zoom, leaving the "drone area" will end the sequence and will you send back to your car instead of just reseting the drone to place xyz.

- Lack of new ideas

- Lack of new content

- All the reused low poly models from FM4/FH1 like cars, rims etc. + the sd textures. - no improvment, thanks.

- Still cant believe they put the most effort in horns, emotes and clothes.

Rest well:
https://forums.forzamoto...ro--etc.aspx#post_976889

https://forums.forzamoto...nds--see-post--27.aspx?=

Oh, the qualitycontrol in fh4 is disapointing too.

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 4:53:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature
#81 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 4:52:01 AM(UTC)
The only thing I’m disappointed about is that I can’t okay for the five minutes without it crashing!!!
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:00:02 AM(UTC)
I found it kind of ok whilst progressing thru the season stuff in story mode but not so ok when it switched to Horizon Life and all the community / multiplayer stuff became available.
But for £2 (a discounted game pass) I have zero complaints.

A note to the devs: Otley is in Wharfedale - there is no such place as Otleydale (Otleydale Dash).
 2 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:09:08 AM(UTC)
Because someone above me pointed it out: The inconsistency of car models is starting to become really visible, true. I'd rather have 200 cars with a consistent look than 450 that are all over the place. There should be a cutoff where you throw the garbage out (or redo them). Gran Turismo learned it the hard way, both Forza series need to put quality over quantity.
 4 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:23:08 AM(UTC)
I'm trying my best to ignore clothing, shoes, hats and avatars but not really succeeding.
https://imgur.com/gallery/zq9Mkir
RYZEN 2600X ASUS ROG RX580 8GB 32Gb RAM
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:33:23 AM(UTC)
I am a FH3 fan, clean racer, rivals , car tune ... I bought FH4 ultimate version max price. Having done the demo, I knew default mode has evolved to need for speed like game and that the hated mode of FH3 ( blue/red ) teams had become the rule. I gave it a try , went to level 210 and more. Playing the game, what I find as the most [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. of this game are the races without checkpoints ( sorry, I am french, don't know the word used in English ) , I cope with the red/blue stupid thing that push some to trying push other players instead of racing but that stupidity, sorry I don't get the point of forest driving with an Aventador ... But all that is nothing, the worst of it is the top players mode, ( again don't know the word in English ). Once you have made 10 races which takes an eternity due to people leaving and you don't understand why, you will discover that being the best player doesn't depend at all on the helps you have activited, neither on your capacity to win races, no, all you have to do is to be part of the team that wins more often that the team that looses. Eventually it helps if you are lucky on intermediate "reach rendezvous" things. Summarize, be lucky and be in the win team, be lucky on intermediate races, activite all helps, crash everyone in walls, will few races and you will be a FH4 top player.
In the end, few minutes ago I switched off Xbox and I don't know if next step will be "back to FH3" or selling the Xbox ...

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:46:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:39:47 AM(UTC)
I have to disagree that the texture looks bad, sometimes there are streaming issues but if you can just awe at the quality of the assets.
Same goes for cars : they are way enough in terms of quality. Stop with the nitpicking. The quality is way over what GT6 offered with its GT4 quality models.
I really believe in a balance between quality and quantity and in our case Forza really achieves it really well !!(it could even go gain quantity and still be higher quality)

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:40:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
 4 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:42:12 AM(UTC)
I agree with all the others complaints

Heres another one, why tell me its a dirt race and then pick races with 80% road and 20% dirt ? I dont know what car to pick anymore
 2 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:48:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rufinoman1 Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying my best to ignore clothing, shoes, hats and avatars but not really succeeding.

Only in FH would "a nice little pink number" be a reference to shoes and not cars. Personally I much prefer the more fashion hardcore aspects of Asseto Corset.
 2 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:57:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xII ImpuLse IIx Go to Quoted Post

Heres another one, why tell me its a dirt race and then pick races with 80% road and 20% dirt ? I dont know what car to pick anymore

Totally agree, dirt race, ok, take a car with mixed tyres ... and 3 turns from the end, oh, bit of dirt ... they just did the same than on FH3 ... the more I see it, the more I feel like they kept and emphased all I did not like about FH3.

1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:02:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rufinoman1 Go to Quoted Post

About driving skills in comment, sadly, nothing in FH4 is about your driving skill, you can win a championship without winning a single race, playing with all helps, wall driving and pushing everyone out. This game is just great, a 6 years old can win a championship or be a game master ....
 6 users liked this post.
#91 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:05:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Totally agree, dirt race, ok, take a car with mixed tyres ... and 3 turns from the end, oh, bit of dirt ... they just did the same than on FH3 ... the more I see it, the more I feel like they kept and emphased all I did not like about FH3.

Ill give it till the end of oct if none of these issues are fixed by then ill be gone, i really cba with all this nonsence and features removed for no good reason anybody can think of, and i really do hope the person who decided to make it team racing on both ranked and unranked gets the sack i really do

Ruined a really good game for no valid reason what so ever

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:06:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:18:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Same goes for cars : they are way enough in terms of quality. Stop with the nitpicking.

It's totaly okay to still see fm4 / fh1 low - mid poly models with sd textures from + flaws from ~ 2011/2014 in 2018 and possible upcoming forza titles.
I'm okay with new content being reused from fm5/6/fh3 because it's more or less at least up2date, but still from fm4/fh1? lmao.

And speaking of quality, yeah it's good!
https://forums.forzamoto...-active-aero--etc.aspx?=
https://preview.redd.it/...56c28d852b8c9b179bb84687

Sry for "nitpicking" in a fullprice $60-$100 Game thats always advertised as nextgen, the best, realistic, based on community feedback etc.

Signature
#93 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:22:22 AM(UTC)

Ill give it till the end of oct if none of these issues are fixed by then ill be gone, i really cba with all this nonsence and features removed for no good reason anybody can think of, and i really do hope the person who decided to make it team racing on both ranked and unranked gets the sack i really do

Ruined a really good game for no valid reason what so ever

Close same as you except, I did quit and I think they did that, on intent, to get in the game all the che..ty gamers + considering the good ones have motorsport. Personnally I find the motorsport too closed as opposed to openess of Horizon. Good gamers are few, che...ty ones are legions, if you want to make money, forget the good players. One guy a work with told me, discussing about games, that he did not like FH3 because it was a game where you need to prepare the cars etc and he wanted just turn on and race. This game is now for this kind of gamer , even mariokart requires better gaming than FH4

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:24:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#94 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:25:29 AM(UTC)
FH4 Rivalmode is at least a cheap copy of the
first FM7 Rivalmode.

It is an open World Game.why they limited the
Tracks in Rivalmode only for one car?and mostly
in serial Parameters? Goliath only once for a Ferrari
without any upgrades and open S2 class only???
what is with all the other cars in the lower classes
who are also fine to drive , like in fully Upgraded
d500,c600 or b700 ??!!!!!
the Thing we are most excited for is completely
destroyed by the developers.
PLEASE.go back to the Original classbased Rivalmode
with all available Tracks in all 7 classes that we had
in earlier Horizon games.
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:38:48 AM(UTC)
The most disappointment for me are the sounds in first place, because it breaks me the pleasure of riding..

The problem of engine sounds too low, like FH3 and never patch.
The view hood that puts less sounds.
The horrible V8 sound of the 2015 Camaro which is the same as the V8 swap, as in FH3, horrible!
The sounds that are becoming more and more false..

2 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:40:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PaperChimp66488 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Same goes for cars : they are way enough in terms of quality. Stop with the nitpicking.

It's totaly okay to still see fm4 / fh1 low - mid poly models with sd textures from + flaws from ~ 2011/2014 in 2018 and possible upcoming forza titles.
I'm okay with new content being reused from fm5/6/fh3 because it's more or less at least up2date, but still from fm4/fh1? lmao.

And speaking of quality, yeah it's good!
https://forums.forzamoto...-active-aero--etc.aspx?=
https://preview.redd.it/...56c28d852b8c9b179bb84687

Sry for "nitpicking" in a fullprice $60-$100 Game thats always advertised as nextgen, the best, realistic, based on community feedback etc.

I always here about community feedbacks, but one can find me any community forum or so about FH3 or FH4 explaining FH3 players wanted, as an evolution of FH3, to have clothes, to quit lap time and consider only red/blue team, to remove selection of car from any rivals ( in FH4 you can no longer test a car on empty track or see you best lap time at the end of race), to have championship loose even if winning all races because you are not in the good team, to have more guys spending their time taking you out because you don't have the good color ( sound close to racism writting it), to add more animates to waste you time, to have more to enter confirmation every button you click, to have to click on back x times to get out of fu... menu, to be blocked from quitting game until race start, to stop being able to mute others to common race chat, to have to do some forest running in aventador to win the intermediate "races" without checkpoints, and more wheelspins ( I guess I have more than a thousand waiting in FH3 ). Who ? for god sake, who/where someone , anyone told them 'Oh yeah, you do that, it would be so great'

My personal guess, is "Marketing" people, they told the dev team, do what you want, but a 6 years old should be able to win in that game. You take Fortnite, you target anyone that is handle a controller. Team to say ... but people willing to race ... there is motorsport. And ... voilà FH4 is born.
#97 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:46:00 AM(UTC)

Text it to me in French, I can translate it for you :)
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:46:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bub3812 Go to Quoted Post
FH4 Rivalmode is at least a cheap copy of the
first FM7 Rivalmode.

It is an open World Game.why they limited the
Tracks in Rivalmode only for one car?and mostly
in serial Parameters? Goliath only once for a Ferrari
without any upgrades and open S2 class only???
what is with all the other cars in the lower classes
who are also fine to drive , like in fully Upgraded
d500,c600 or b700 ??!!!!!
the Thing we are most excited for is completely
destroyed by the developers.
PLEASE.go back to the Original classbased Rivalmode
with all available Tracks in all 7 classes that we had
in earlier Horizon games.

They should have enhanced and not replaced. Having all using same car ( note that one can change the helps and it's not so fair ), makes it more of a challenge BUT, no more way to test a car tuning, no best B, best A .. cars. Even a challenge by car would have been great, like the best with that car any tuning etc .. but all that is definetely out of the FH4 spirit FH4 is now a mix of fortnite and Need For Speed, just the nitro thing is missing, would not be surprise it comes with an update of the game.
 2 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 7:11:15 AM(UTC)
Laracer missions/races are boring.
Feels like lack of creativity..

Signature
 3 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 7:13:17 AM(UTC)
One major disappointment for me is the weather. We had Storm Island with FH2, we had huge thunderstorms in FH3 and now the maximum is heavy rain (which is not exactly heavy by UK rain standards). There is even barely any spray.

And that you can't simply activate an event from the map, you always have to travel there, enter it. It should be selectable from the map after you first explored it.

A major oversight is that you have to be online to use blueprints (even your own). And you can't change your blueprints after you created them, to adjust the race length or so. You have to create a new one from scratch.

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 7:27:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

16 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error