16 Pages<<1213141516PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
#326 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:48:59 AM(UTC)
TrueSkill is like

:D

Even better would be in team-games-racing
Win +50
Loss -60
DC -70
For everyone, always

Edited by user Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:50:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#327 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:03:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BanishPL Go to Quoted Post
Even better would be in team-games-racing
Win +50
Loss -60
DC -70
For everyone, always

That doesn't work, though, because a stronger team can keep increasing their rating for ever by beating a weaker team, while the weaker team's rating goes to zero.

A weakness of all the ELO type systems is they only use whether a player or team won or lost, rather than the margin of victory, so they only work when players fairly close in ability are matched against each other. This problem can be solved if the margin of victory is incorporated into the calculations, so it can see if the margin matches the rating difference, or if the difference should be increased or decreased, but I'm not aware of any ELO type system that actually does this. I have in the past developed the maths for a system that addresses this, but the system it was used for had to be taken down, unfortunately, as an API was changed such that we could no longer obtain the input data it needed.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#328 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:21:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
True Skill works fine IF there is well functional matchmaking in combination with a big enough player base.
This is not the case in Ranked.
The way it is here the system only drains points from the absolute points pool leading to a continously grindier struggle to the top.
Even with the "point reset" PG did a while ago.

I've been playing some AoE II DE, though I'm so bad at it that I don't even contemplate online multiplayer, but it's interesting that it also seems to have major problems with matchmaking. It makes me wonder if there's some sort of MS code shared across games relating to it.

https://forums.ageofempi...rible-currently/63423/57


Whenever I'd play AoE, AoM or whatever I'd get entranced by the music, then forget to micromanage stuff and get roasted by my opponent. RTS requires serious multitasking skills!

Still worth playing, though.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: Racing Legend
#329 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:05:19 PM(UTC)
[quote=BanishPL;1158041[/quote]

Shouldn't lose so much for disconnects
Some times its not the person's fault

Maybe
Win +50
Lose -50
DC 0 unless it was a quit..where it becomes -70

Edited by user Sunday, April 26, 2020 11:12:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#330 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:44:12 PM(UTC)
i can handle the champ.... but anything related to the online part. is a nightmare.
online adv broken check.
invisible players in weekly... check
the trails are now fully broken.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#331 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 10:47:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
I would appreciate if this can be a new post in the forum and NOT inserted in "List of Disappointments" as I need responses and resolutions.

Feedback welcome:

Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
In my opinion, Forza Horizon 4’s Festival Playlist is a low blow. ... for a year I only went on Forza Horizon 4 to earn cars and nothing else. ... the Playlist has made Forza Horizon 4 into a heavy grind requiring hours of tedious racing. I also disliked that new cars are now only obtainable on the Playlist. ...

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post




Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
... Xbox One.

...

The game (Forza Motorsport 7) was unplayable and I let it sit on the shelf... (disk version implied)

Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
I need help to stop the freezing (with the static loud noise that then takes me to the home menu) so some support and resolutions would be appreciated.

Does the problem still occur if you have the game installed on the device's hard drive? (instead of playing through the inserted disk (which might be possible for certain games))





(redirect)

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2020 10:49:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#332 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 1:59:56 PM(UTC)
Just had a fantastic A class Winter adventure. 6v6 and really close for both races. One of my teammates at the back must have pulled off an overtake right at the end to turn a loss into
a win and we won 2-0. No one dropped out so I knew points would work. Couldn’t have been a more enjoyable race.

Points took a while to load as I waited in suspense. Then up comes the screen with my driver happily dancing away to show me that I’d got -5 points and dropped down a rank for winning. Disappointing...
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#333 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 10:25:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
I have been playing Forza games since FM6 and FH3. I am a huge car enthusiast and FH3 was the main reason why I purchased an Xbox One. I later got a wheel setup, which cost a lot of money. However, with the two newest releases, FM7 and FH4, the games seem to have some issues.

In my opinion, Forza Horizon 4’s Festival Playlist is a low blow. It feels like I’m playing it Turn 10’s way instead of my way, for a year I only went on Forza Horizon 4 to earn cars and nothing else. Forzathon used to be a great way of spending at most 30 minutes to complete all of the events, but the Playlist has made Forza Horizon 4 into a heavy grind requiring hours of tedious racing. I also disliked that new cars are now only obtainable on the Playlist. I know people would work in the game to earn something for free, but I missed the days where exclusive and hard-to-get cars were earned by just one easy task like in FH3 or from a car pack instead of having to play for so long to earn a car you’ll only use a few times. I’d appreciate it if Forza Horizon 4 makes earning all the week-exclusive items take less than an hour to do for even a novice player. Many fans and Youtubers have negative opinions on the Festival Playlist, so it’s a big issue. I also am not fond of how the game made a lot of cars unlockable ever since the game released, like the Ferrari 812 Superfast. It wasn’t like that in FH3, and it made a lot of players upset when it happened on the day FM7 released.


Fun fact, 99% of the time you don't need more than 1 hour to get each weeks new exclusive car if you're smart.

Also, a new game mode has been added to the game.

Everyone is like = OMG, the whole Forza franchise is about to turn into Fortnite!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#334 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:36:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
I have been playing Forza games since FM6 and FH3. I am a huge car enthusiast and FH3 was the main reason why I purchased an Xbox One. I later got a wheel setup, which cost a lot of money. However, with the two newest releases, FM7 and FH4, the games seem to have some issues.

In my opinion, Forza Horizon 4’s Festival Playlist is a low blow. It feels like I’m playing it Turn 10’s way instead of my way, for a year I only went on Forza Horizon 4 to earn cars and nothing else. Forzathon used to be a great way of spending at most 30 minutes to complete all of the events, but the Playlist has made Forza Horizon 4 into a heavy grind requiring hours of tedious racing. I also disliked that new cars are now only obtainable on the Playlist. I know people would work in the game to earn something for free, but I missed the days where exclusive and hard-to-get cars were earned by just one easy task like in FH3 or from a car pack instead of having to play for so long to earn a car you’ll only use a few times. I’d appreciate it if Forza Horizon 4 makes earning all the week-exclusive items take less than an hour to do for even a novice player. Many fans and Youtubers have negative opinions on the Festival Playlist, so it’s a big issue. I also am not fond of how the game made a lot of cars unlockable ever since the game released, like the Ferrari 812 Superfast. It wasn’t like that in FH3, and it made a lot of players upset when it happened on the day FM7 released.


Fun fact, 99% of the time you don't need more than 1 hour to get each weeks new exclusive car if you're smart.

Also, a new game mode has been added to the game.

Everyone is like = OMG, the whole Forza franchise is about to turn into Fortnite!



I don't know, but either something is very wrong with me or with other people. The reality that some users describe is far, far away from mine. If "hours of tedious racing" is 2 hours, then maybe, but heavy grind is something else for me other than driving 15 minutes each day for one week. And this is about completing the playlist. The weekly exclusive items can be done in 30 minutes tops most of the time.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#335 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 3:54:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
-5 points and dropped down a rank for winning. Disappointing...

That's why so few people play ranked games seriously. TrueSkill rank-system is unreliable in this game and discourages you from continuing to play.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:04:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#336 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 9:34:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
In my opinion, Forza Horizon 4’s Festival Playlist is a low blow. It feels like I’m playing it Turn 10’s way instead of my way, for a year I only went on Forza Horizon 4 to earn cars and nothing else. Forzathon used to be a great way of spending at most 30 minutes to complete all of the events, but the Playlist has made Forza Horizon 4 into a heavy grind requiring hours of tedious racing. I also disliked that new cars are now only obtainable on the Playlist. I know people would work in the game to earn something for free, but I missed the days where exclusive and hard-to-get cars were earned by just one easy task like in FH3 or from a car pack instead of having to play for so long to earn a car you’ll only use a few times. I’d appreciate it if Forza Horizon 4 makes earning all the week-exclusive items take less than an hour to do for even a novice player. Many fans and Youtubers have negative opinions on the Festival Playlist, so it’s a big issue. I also am not fond of how the game made a lot of cars unlockable ever since the game released, like the Ferrari 812 Superfast. It wasn’t like that in FH3, and it made a lot of players upset when it happened on the day FM7 released.

I love the Forza games despite their problems and will enjoy playing them as long as there is new stuff that you don’t have to work constantly every week for, and if fans could have more of a say of what should be in a Forza game. With the new Xbox console in the works, I’m optimistic for the future of the franchise.


  • Playlist is a just an organizational tool to make engaging with seasonal content easier and more manageable. It's literally just a menu. If you don't like the food, don't order off it. Oh, you just want the dessert? Sorry kid, you gotta eat your vegtables first.

  • You "miss the days when the hard-to-get cars were earned by one easy task?" Rewarded for honking twice ≠ hard to get. But setting the whole spoiled/entitled piece aside, why even go through alll the trouble and grief you say game causes you when you already know you dont like or have much use for rewards you'll "only use a few times?"

  • Youtubers having negative opinions?! You don't say!

  • If "fans had more of a say," there'd be nothing left in the game save for a single S2 event, the "Shelby McBoneshake-Tor Drag Strip Drift," where players drift race a single, homologated over-super-power-hyper-combo-car down a very flat, a very dry, and a very straight goliath-length drag strip.

  • Don't forget that ranked adventures cost us expansion online multiplayer gameplay. So instead of two more mini-worlds-worth of racing to enjoy (imagine how refreshing that would be), we instead just get a duplicate of what we already have, just way more toxic and with a greatly reduced pool of competitive cars to 'enjoy' it all with...

Every train needs a caboose, right?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#337 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:01:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
... spoiled/entitled ...

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Players are here to play the game not get played by the game.

If players cannot have the experience they expect, why expect them to support?



Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
...why even go through alll the trouble and grief you say game causes you when you already know you dont like or have much use for rewards you'll "only use a few times?"

Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Oh, you just want the dessert? Sorry kid, you gotta eat your vegtables first.

We just want the dessert, without the vegetables. What's the problem with that?



Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
  • If "fans had more of a say," there'd be nothing left in the game save for a single S2 event, the "Shelby McBoneshake-Tor Drag Strip Drift," where players drift race a single, homologated over-super-power-hyper-combo-car down a very flat, a very dry, and a very straight goliath-length drag strip.

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Why compromise?.. When we can actually have all?


This sort of things can definitely improve with perfect backward compatibility:

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Old players can still enjoy the game in the way they get used to, undisturbed; while new capabilities are added to enable new possibilities, for those who seek a change, and potential new players.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#338 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:15:15 AM(UTC)
The amount of time you spend complaining on the forums is more than enough to get the new exclusive cars each week, you know
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#339 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:55:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
The amount of time you spend complaining on the forums is more than enough to get the new exclusive cars each week, you know

That's not my purpose.

And sincerely I care little about attaining these cars...





Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
Then why complain?

I happened to have the interest:

I'd like to see something great, and I'm accelerating the process.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 5:08:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#340 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:04:00 PM(UTC)
Then why complain?
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#341 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 2:35:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mikeykun15 Go to Quoted Post
I have been playing Forza games since FM6 and FH3. I am a huge car enthusiast and FH3 was the main reason why I purchased an Xbox One. I later got a wheel setup, which cost a lot of money. However, with the two newest releases, FM7 and FH4, the games seem to have some issues.

In my opinion, Forza Horizon 4’s Festival Playlist is a low blow. It feels like I’m playing it Turn 10’s way instead of my way, for a year I only went on Forza Horizon 4 to earn cars and nothing else. Forzathon used to be a great way of spending at most 30 minutes to complete all of the events, but the Playlist has made Forza Horizon 4 into a heavy grind requiring hours of tedious racing. I also disliked that new cars are now only obtainable on the Playlist. I know people would work in the game to earn something for free, but I missed the days where exclusive and hard-to-get cars were earned by just one easy task like in FH3 or from a car pack instead of having to play for so long to earn a car you’ll only use a few times. I’d appreciate it if Forza Horizon 4 makes earning all the week-exclusive items take less than an hour to do for even a novice player. Many fans and Youtubers have negative opinions on the Festival Playlist, so it’s a big issue. I also am not fond of how the game made a lot of cars unlockable ever since the game released, like the Ferrari 812 Superfast. It wasn’t like that in FH3, and it made a lot of players upset when it happened on the day FM7 released.


Fun fact, 99% of the time you don't need more than 1 hour to get each weeks new exclusive car if you're smart.

Also, a new game mode has been added to the game.

Everyone is like = OMG, the whole Forza franchise is about to turn into Fortnite!


Dude, it's like saying you can only play a hero in Overwatch or Apex if you play X amount of games with them that week, then the hero gets removed from the game if you don't do it. Yes, that's its impact. Even worse because lots of the exclusives are meta.

IMO it has sucked out of the game what little life it had. Only way it's manageable is the way the world is now - a quarantine situation where you have more free time. Not even then, at times - I have better things to play than FH4's seasonals with terrible combos and traffic car hunting to do 10 Threading the Needle skills. No challenge in it, just annoyance. The idea that someone might oppose the current system because they have trouble beating the challenges, in a game where winning is as easy as downloading an alien tune and spamming rewind, is hilarious.

Another interesting thing is how people spam the auctions channel on Discord asking to buy recently released cars outright. People just don't care about these boring events. It's just the 4-5 unofficial liaisons here and on Discord that do. Quite sad to see some people still clinging to an obviously flawed system.

I'm sure Playground has the metrics for what people do in the game. It's a little puzzling then to see them investing in activities that don't seem all that popular from experience.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 2:36:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#342 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 4:04:12 AM(UTC)
The posts against the playlist always seem to be too definitive in seeking to argue against it. I’m sure I read someone recently trying to use the inclusion of the occasional D class championship as a stick to beat PGG with, as it took longer, without recognising any possibility the reason more D class events have been added is likely to be from feedback (not by me - I’m not a fan!) that people wanted more lower class events included.

I like the playlist. I find it a good way to keep things fresh each week, there’s new cars to look forward to and an opportunity to try out some cars I wouldn’t otherwise do - primarily in the trial. Some bits could definitely be improved - I’d love to see some original thought to the weekly challenge - but I just skip anything I don’t fancy doing.

The change I’d probably make would be to add cars to the Autoshow say three months after they first appear in the playlist. I think that solves the main valid criticism of cars being time-gated.

In short, the playlist is probably the area I think works best in the game. It’s notable that feedback has been regularly taken onboard - e.g. new cars being generally behind the 50% requirement now. If they paid the same attention to sorting out the issues with Ranked and Rivals, the game would be in a much better place.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#343 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 5:34:49 AM(UTC)
Does it really keep things fresh though? All the weekly events are is repeating routes you've done countless times already in a different car.

I don't know why they stopped the community championships but they were the best ones, even when there was a bad race it at least had the fact it was a new experience going for it, I'm tired of seeing Ambleside village circuit, Monument Wynds etc that get used so much.

Makes no sense why they stopped bothering with the community championship when the route creator being present gives more opportunity to find some great and genuinely fresh races to put together into a championship.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#344 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 12:20:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
The posts against the playlist always seem to be too definitive in seeking to argue against it. I’m sure I read someone recently trying to use the inclusion of the occasional D class championship as a stick to beat PGG with, as it took longer, without recognising any possibility the reason more D class events have been added is likely to be from feedback (not by me - I’m not a fan!) that people wanted more lower class events included.

I like the playlist. I find it a good way to keep things fresh each week, there’s new cars to look forward to and an opportunity to try out some cars I wouldn’t otherwise do - primarily in the trial. Some bits could definitely be improved - I’d love to see some original thought to the weekly challenge - but I just skip anything I don’t fancy doing.

The change I’d probably make would be to add cars to the Autoshow say three months after they first appear in the playlist. I think that solves the main valid criticism of cars being time-gated.

In short, the playlist is probably the area I think works best in the game. It’s notable that feedback has been regularly taken onboard - e.g. new cars being generally behind the 50% requirement now. If they paid the same attention to sorting out the issues with Ranked and Rivals, the game would be in a much better place.


if cars wishes are taken care it is because MM takes care of collecting / monitoring requests and forwarding top requests to game team. Same happened from rivals vs boneshaker/tracktor, it took some player in close contact with team to make the effort to do the stats and demonstrate the issue for them to realize it. I don't think such exist for anything else in the game, features wishes is a bright example of dark hole ...

I am surprised they still put some new cars in playlist, wouldn't have been if they decided to put these new cars to some Eliminator challenges. Playlist has the pros and cons of a feature that has to fit beginners, casual, experienced, offline and online, racers and achievements players. As the result it has the taste of this mixing.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#345 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 3:18:11 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 1 was better in some ways.
1. Better Story
You had to earn your wrisbands through winning races and beating story rivals.

2. Planning your upgrades
Because of the lack of tuning you had to select the right parts for a certain class and the rally parts did actually matter.

3. Better Car List and Car Sounds
More isn't always better and the car sounds were better than the copy-pasted sounds in Horizon 4.

There are probably more things Horizon 1 did better please let me know.

Edited by user Saturday, May 9, 2020 9:55:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#346 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 7:08:04 AM(UTC)
Every Forza game has done somethings better then the others.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#347 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 7:37:19 AM(UTC)
1. Better Story?
FH4 story. You begin the adventure as a Horizon Rookie and you're told to gain influence to become a Horizon Superstar. During your adventure you engage in different activities like being a stunt driver and shooting movie scenes, running different business, participate in a famous tv show. At some point you travel across the ocean to a remote island where you need to find clues that will guide you to some treasures. After becoming rich you travel into another dimension wher you have to build a house by collecting plastic bricks. Finally you return back home and become a Superstar. The End.

2. Planning your upgrades?
In FH1 you could just buy a better car or lower the difficulty. Same as here. And what do you mean by rally parts actually matter? People are spending hundreds of hours building and tuning cars to climb leaderboards. And without off road parts you won't be competitive in that category.

3. Better Car List and Car Sounds?
99.9% of FH1 car list is present in FH4 too. And there are cars that actually sounds better in FH4, like the LFA for example. Also the copy-paste argument doesn't make much sense either since most of the cars have unique sounds. And in reality some cars sound similar too. Is the car sound excellent in FH4? Not at all. But the same you could say for FH1.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#348 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 8:07:36 AM(UTC)
Horizon festival actually meant something, the music was great, although it never took long to get #1 I liked seeing I was 86th or 27th out of all the racers at the festival and there was a clear goal to aim for (Darius).

I also liked every opponent being named instead of them being drivatars with gamertags but that goes for all the 360 era games, J.Davis and M.Rossi are names many people remember.

Though FM2 was even better and had real race driver names once you got to R class racing.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#349 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 8:16:40 AM(UTC)
Interesting because I just played H1 last night.

Story is meh. It’s just rivals throughout. You have the outpost stunts. No real achievements for the PR stuff which I think is just speed traps and zones.

Upgrades are the same sans specific tuning

Cars are lacking yes, I like the selection tho. Regarding the sounds tho, man, it sounds like they put a muffler on the entire roster. It’s way too quiet compared to other games, even with the sliders favoring car noise.

Is H1 good, yeah, it was a defining game. But the lack of open areas and lamp posts bringing you to a dead stop have shown it’s age.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#350 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:15:09 AM(UTC)
IMHO what FH1 did really well was overall game focus, consistency, polish, map design and quality. More recent games have improved on most aspects in one way or another, but have also lost much of the focus that FH1 had, and none of the newer games have had the same level of polish or attention to detail.

FH2 (on the Xbox One at least) vastly improved the physics model with tuning, but also lost a lot of focus with the super grindy endgame that just repeated the same routes over and over and over again with different car classes and the introduction of unrealistic offroad events with hypercars and such on dirt and random jumps in the middle of offroad routes. The map, while having some amazing driving roads, was also lacking the variety of FH1.

FH3 brought back the variety of FH1 and a great car roster and improved tuning (and came to PC finally), but also doubled down on the silliness with things like danger signs and insane, immersion breaking offroad routes, and the Hotwheels expansion. It also introduced the biggest downer of the Forza franchise with the online economy, auction house, excessive numbers of wheelspins, exclusive cars and time gated events as an obstacle between players and cars.

FH4 improved the driving model and tuning over FH3 and added more interesting roads, but also lost a lot of the interesting variety of FH3 and ultimately ended up with a rather boring map. Seasons have ultimately been a letdown IMHO with the inability to control them, and the devs took the worst Forzathon aspects of FH3 and turned them up to 11 and spent more time on the silly avatar customizations than fixing core game design issues. Then there's LEGO Valley, which reeks of a marketing deal and further defocuses the franchise from cars.

Edited by user Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:26:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
16 Pages<<1213141516PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error