4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:33:22 PM(UTC)
It Seems I Have Something Wrong With Weekly FORZATHON
Summer Forzathon Wouldn't Count My Street Races No Matter How Many I Complete

Now The Autumn FORZATHON i completed the first two 2 tasks when i was completing the third challenge which is to Win 3 Sprint Races i had 2 out from 3
When I Finished The Final Race It Went Back To 1 out of 3 And Its Stuck I Finished Like 2 more races and it doesn't count

#27 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:45:10 PM(UTC)
Honda forzathon is glitched to hell! Done several sprints and got hundreds of air skills and it's recorded zero.
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 5:10:55 PM(UTC)
Also won three sprint road races in the NSX but only one win was recorded. Huh.
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 5:35:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Also won three sprint road races in the NSX but only one win was recorded. Huh.

Did you do the first two sprints before completing the speed challenge? I can't confirm, but I've read that the objectives must be completed in order.
#30 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 5:52:41 PM(UTC)
For anyone finding it glitchy, try doing all the challenges in order, I found that worked for me. I went to do the 10 air skills challenge first and it didn't work until I had finished the other 3 in order first.

So in order:

Drive the NSX
Go 175 mph
Win 3 sprint races
10 air skills

This worked perfectly for me with no glitches.
#31 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:14:51 PM(UTC)
Danger Zone, not getting credit for it.
#32 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:17:57 PM(UTC)
I can't seem to find the 007 event sky fall, is that online only?
#33 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:20:14 PM(UTC)
never mind, found it.
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:21:44 PM(UTC)
Same issue, did it all in order, then had 2/3 on the sprint - and a race later, it was 1/3, been that way through 6 runs.
#35 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 2:31:27 AM(UTC)
Still broken as of this morning. Guess we're skipping the weekly this week unless we see a patch in the next few days.

Edit: So out of a hunch and a bit of free time I bought myself an extra NSX and tried a race while bare stock - and the event is working as it should. Would be nice if the Forzathon actually specified that you needed to do it stock, especially after last week's Forzathon was surely impossible without upgrading to the max.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 3:28:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:07:48 AM(UTC)
Things that are bugged for me too:

Weekly Forzathon NS-X does not work.
Autumn Coop bugged same way as the summer one.
I did not get my Carpass cars.

Probably more.
Mod Edit - Don't use your signature for snarky remarks - D
#37 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:44:14 AM(UTC)
I did all Forzathon events today and it worked perfectly for me with no glitches.
#38 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:18:57 AM(UTC)
So frozathon shop and rank have the same car? Might get from shop then do rank as ill get banned for just playing
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:31:41 AM(UTC)
Still broken as of this morning. Guess we're skipping the weekly this week unless we see a patch in the next few days.

Edit: So out of a hunch and a bit of free time I bought myself an extra NSX and tried a race while bare stock - and the event is working as it should. Would be nice if the Forzathon actually specified that you needed to do it stock, especially after last week's Forzathon was surely impossible without upgrading to the max.

Not sure having a stock car is a requirement. For what it’s worth, my car was upgraded for the first race before I reverted back to stock for the next two. All tracked perfectly. I do my challenges in order and have had zero issues this week and last.

🇨🇦
#40 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:41:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post

Not sure having a stock car is a requirement. For what it’s worth, my car was upgraded for the first race before I reverted back to stock for the next two. All tracked perfectly. I do my challenges in order and have had zero issues this week and last.

Car definitely does not have to be stock, a friend of mine did it in an S1 NSX last night. I had no issues last night either.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#41 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:48:59 AM(UTC)
This one was nice and straight forward. It did take me a couple of races to find the right ones - not a street race like the last one but a road race. Also must be a point to point sprint, not a circuit, but then they started counting. Also the challenges must be done in order - can't earn towards the 10 x Air until you have done the earlier challenges.

I upgraded my NSX just with parts and went racing but surprised it capped out at 189mph making it easy for S2 cars to go round me on long straights. With a little tuning now doing over 250mph on the motorway. Unlike the previous event tuning isn't actually required to complete this one, just makes it easier to win. I put mine up in my store in case anyone wants it "250mph widebody"

EDIT - In light of the couple of posts now above this - I completed this with an upgraded car from the moment I first drove it. Car does NOT need to be stock.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 5:52:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 6:04:08 AM(UTC)
Then if nothing else, running stock -did- fix the counter being stuck at 1/3, so anyone else experiencing it might want to give it a try.
#43 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 6:05:40 AM(UTC)
I would also like to note that I was able to do challenges out of order without issues.
#44 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:02:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LardoAG Go to Quoted Post
The S1 Rally Co-op even is bugged too. It's not as bad as "Cheeky Lambos", the drivatars are closer to "highly skilled" this time. Still, my win didn't register and I didn't get the reward, just like with "Cheeky Lambos".

Well, that's a bugger to say the least. Any way to report it to the devs or is this already known?
#45 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:31:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xMerc249 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Current Season: Autumn

Next change: Thursday, October 11 at 7:30am Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

No Autumn Barn Find, or just not saying what it is?

Its an old aston martin zagato
#46 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:14:24 AM(UTC)
I really, really, really like this Mazda.

The fact Horizon allows you to increase size of stock rims makes it even better.
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
#47 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:36:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kteifan Go to Quoted Post
It Seems I Have Something Wrong With Weekly FORZATHON
Summer Forzathon Wouldn't Count My Street Races No Matter How Many I Complete

Now The Autumn FORZATHON i completed the first two 2 tasks when i was completing the third challenge which is to Win 3 Sprint Races i had 2 out from 3
When I Finished The Final Race It Went Back To 1 out of 3 And Its Stuck I Finished Like 2 more races and it doesn't count

Finally Got To Finnish The Autumn Forzathon
Here Is What Happened With Me I Dont Know If It Will Work With Any One Else

I Bought Another NSX Did A Spring Race With It It Didnt Count
I Went Back to The Older NSX And Did Another 2 races And it Worked It Counted Them
i Quickly Went And Did the 10 Air Skills
#48 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 2:46:43 PM(UTC)
I just noticed that if I do a Sprint Race as a Blueprint, it doesn't count. They only seem to count if you do the default race that is offered.
#49 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 3:09:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bachlott Go to Quoted Post
I just noticed that if I do a Sprint Race as a Blueprint, it doesn't count. They only seem to count if you do the default race that is offered.

It worked straight away for me with blueprinted races and an upgraded (to the top of A class) car. Looks like it's just being temperamental for some people.
#50 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 4:11:28 PM(UTC)
After being stuck at 1/3 for 10+ races the working method for me was buying a new NSX, race with it, and then switch back to the previous NSX. The next two races counted.

Thanks for that tip, hopefully that works for others.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error