This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:06:54 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:37:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:21:47 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Inappropriate discussion removed)]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:26:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:25:21 AM(UTC)
Dunno if its been posted but i experienced a game breaking bug where i couldnt drive. Nothing happens. This has only happened after the recent update. Happened 4 times in the space of 3 hours. REally soured me on the game.
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:26:09 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] I just did a race and then I lost 1350000 CR

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:36:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:26:34 AM(UTC)
There's no shifting animation on some of the cars such as the Ken Block Ford Focus rally car. Also, none of the cars seem to have handbrake animations, just like FM7?

I've noticed how certain cars have a strange kettle popcorn "popping" sound at idle - R35 Skyline, 12' Aventador, and one other I came across, can't recall.

Please patch these along with increased bass/volume for cars. I'm posting this here because it seems to be a bug with the audio mixing - the cars seem silent and do not utilise frequencies for surround sound it appears.
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:41:22 AM(UTC)
Since the content update I've had a very very annoying problem. My game will not start up immediately in game online but if it does and I do anything like go into a house the game crashes and gets stuck in a crash loop at the title screen with the senna. Oh and on top of this it's a 50/50 chance it happens and the only fix is literally unplugging the Xbox for an hour otherwise the loop begins again.
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:46:46 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:25:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:55:26 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:26:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:11:54 AM(UTC)
Just to add my two cents.

{Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Profanity and post purged, poster placed on provisional purgatory.)]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:22:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:29:28 AM(UTC)
Gentlemen,

Please see my thread stickied at the top of the forums about Exploits.

We won't be having any further discussion on that subject here or anywhere on the forums.

Please conduct yourselves accordingly.

✔ Verified Moderator

#61 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:57:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: K1NGK00SH Go to Quoted Post
Hi. First time I’m posting on a forum but I’m also experiencing a major glitch in FH4. Whenever I do big events/races (like “The Colossus” or “The Titan” or “The Gauntlet”) it says I didn’t complete them even though I become first. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I wait for an update or uninstall and reinstall the game (and will I lose any progress if I do that)?

Also experiencing this glitch. No matter how many times I do the colossus event, it won’t mark it as completed. Which in turn has stopped unlocking new road racing events so now those are all just done and I can’t get any more
#62 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:37:49 PM(UTC)
The only bug I’ve had is that when driving the Lamborghini sesto elemento the finish on the carbon changes from a satin to a gloss just after leaving the house/festival
#63 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:01:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gas and Games Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: K1NGK00SH Go to Quoted Post
Hi. First time I’m posting on a forum but I’m also experiencing a major glitch in FH4. Whenever I do big events/races (like “The Colossus” or “The Titan” or “The Gauntlet”) it says I didn’t complete them even though I become first. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I wait for an update or uninstall and reinstall the game (and will I lose any progress if I do that)?

Also experiencing this glitch. No matter how many times I do the colossus event, it won’t mark it as completed. Which in turn has stopped unlocking new road racing events so now those are all just done and I can’t get any more

If I'm not mistaken, Colossus is the last road racing event. After that there is no more. It sucks having to get to level 20(from level 10) to unlock Goliath because of no new events popping up.
#64 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:27:03 AM(UTC)
VW BUS FE exhaust glitches into ground and The Leaderboards are broken from glitches/cheaters posting unreasonable speeds and jump distances is this going to be fixed
#65 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:03:39 AM(UTC)
I've played around 50 hours on Xbox One X and faced a lot of bugs.
- The game periodically stutters on rewinds.
- Sometimes drift points disappears from the screen during the drift zone but still counts.
- Game resets the car too fast if it's on the side but still can drop back on wheels.
- Game sounds sometimes disappears after the sleep mode of Xbox if game was launched.
- Destroyed object reappear to fast, sometimes you can even catch a moment.
- When you launch prize wheel from open world with X button it from car's talent screen, you can't stop the wheel by pressing A.
- Sometimes you can see how shadows jumps from one side position to other (it was in FH3 too).
- After long play session there are some problems with texture streaming and LOD distance. A few times I saw how grass appeared just under my car.
#66 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:19:56 AM(UTC)
I've had my rev audio hang but the game still play as normal. This bug was in FH3 and FM7. Looks like it's made it's return in FH4!

I.e. the music is fine, the game still plays fine, but the sounds of the revs hang for a few seconds although the car is accelerating and I am changing gears.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 6:20:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:31:31 AM(UTC)
Noticed mainly in the Agera RS that the engine sound changes after the car resets i.e. reset from a rollover or crash.
To explain the change; you can initially hear the turbos spooling and growl of the V8 engine. However when the change occurs, the turbo noise becomes very audible to the point of a very loud whining noise. It sounds as if the car is going into hyper drive
#68 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:34:35 AM(UTC)
In this rendition of Horizon the scenery flickers when playing on PC. It appears to do it worst when. There is scenery is white or bright. With the water season apon us it makes the game virtually unplayable. This is the only game that does this.
#69 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:22:12 AM(UTC)
Just a heads up the sesto elemento carbon satin glitch that changes into gloss I believe is a glitch with satin carbon In General hoping for a fix soon
#70 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 12:50:47 PM(UTC)
They better fix this bug fast
https://streamable.com/fsh4r
#71 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 4:39:41 AM(UTC)
On Xbox One: If you play a blueprintgame and no one join in and the timer is 15/10 or less, you can´t drive if you came back to the Game World. The only option is restart the game complete. That's really annoying.

#72 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 4:56:09 AM(UTC)
Xbox One, new issues:

- sometimes doesnt work menu button. i can drive, but can't access menu butom. this issue is directly after forzathon. after pushing menu button, small information about forzathon round is displayed and blinking. i will do screenshot next time.

- after every coop/pvp race, I'm disconnected from horizon life, this is annoying, when driving more races just once.
#73 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 4:58:02 AM(UTC)
These may have been mentioned before...

Xbox One X, Logitech G920 Wheel and Peddles.

When tuning a vehicle, sometimes the PI from the Tuning Menu does not match the PI on the Top Left Screen (where the GamerTag and Vehicle Name are).

When using Chat in Forzathon Live Events, using the D Pad will cycle the radio stations as well as display the chat response... Same thing with the Horn.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 5:04:55 AM(UTC)
Don't forget you can check our troubleshooting articles here for fixes: https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Or if you have an bug or issue, please submit a ticket through the following link: https://support.forzamot...t/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also don't forget to check our sticky threads for updated information:
Known Issues
Release Notes
#75 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 5:08:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post
I've had my rev audio hang but the game still play as normal. This bug was in FH3 and FM7. Looks like it's made it's return in FH4!

I.e. the music is fine, the game still plays fine, but the sounds of the revs hang for a few seconds although the car is accelerating and I am changing gears.

Had this again, first had the game hang with the car not moving, but music/sound play as normal. Then had the revs hang and music play as normal.

Each incident lasted 10 seconds.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error