This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 2:13:33 PM(UTC)
I have no drift zones on the map at all.
I'm 49 rank now, so i'm sure it's a bug.
At first i thought maybe drift zones are connected to the drift club progression, so i complete a couple of chapters, but nothing happened.
Later i tried to find places where the drift zones was in the demo, but it was empty, i mean no flags or any other sign there.

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 2:16:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 2:26:42 PM(UTC)
[img]https://imgur.com/a/YuS8qb4[/img]
Im pretty sure i should not be part of crow with my car, and also great expamle to quality of those peoples that are in the crow.
#28 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 9:06:00 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (The less said that might lead others to seek out this exploit, the better)]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:55:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 10:00:53 PM(UTC)
[img]null[/img]I'm not sure whether this IS A BUG or just a horrible game desgin and test error, but have a look at this image: Ramp Error Report

Theistype of ramp shown in the image seems to work horribly wrong. You could see that the very edge of it is slightly higher tha nthe ground, which I think is the reason why problem is occuring. Basically what happens is, this little height difference either stops my car or lauches it due to high speed. In a Crosscountry race event (can't remember the name but the one in middle of Edinbrugh), there's a ramp like that placed FLAT ON THE GROUND, I was driving the Nissan Titan Warrior FE, and when I reach the edge of the ramp it stopped my car like a piece of rock or a wall would. I rewinded and tried a number of times, hit the ramp from a number of different angles, and I found this error just occurs randomly. I could hit the ramp from the same angle and one time it stops me the other times my car just goes through. It is extremely frustrating that this happens, I orginally thought it was my ride height that isn't allowing me to go through it, but after I tuned it to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE and tried again, it still didn't work.

The second senario of 'lauching the car' (I can't find a better way to describe it) happens here in the image. I believe everyone is familiar with this danger sign here since in the Stunt Series we've all jumped over it in a provided Chiron. I was in a Forzathon Live event, and the objective of round 3 was to score on this sign. I was in my Aventador LP700-4 FE, I accelerated from afar to hit the ramp, however. The system did not recognise the jump. Well, it did, but in a horribly wrong way: Ramp Error Report 2

The ramp seemed to lauch my car up as soon as I hit it instead of natrually sliding of the end of it (at least that what I thought), so the counter only recognised the first 1.5m of the jump. And when I land it sometimes says Danger Sign Failed or just record it as 1.5m. Again, I rewinded for countless times and tried hitting it from different angles, but they all result the same. I tried slowing down a bit and that worked, but I only went 230-ish m when I could hit 400+. Because it was during a Forzathon Live event, I also found that the Group Progress meter did not really move for a long time. Others paticipating in the event were trying thier hardest too to make the jumps, but how come the meter just not move if they're all trying? Well, I suppose I could assume that they too, are expriencing the same problem I was before?

That's all Im gonna say, I really love this game, it is probs the game I spent the most time playing within a weektime after its release. Though, this type of error/bug or whatever you should name it, is the thing that's the most tilting. I mean I played through Dark Souls 3 without tilting for a single time, but I am like 90 degrees vertically tilted now.

PLEASE look into this and try solve it, and even if you don't, I still would love your game <3. (I play on PC btw)

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 10:10:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:20:26 AM(UTC)
A glitch I've found is when changing the view to inside the car sometimes I can only see my hands and steering wheel. I can't see the rest of the car interior of the bonnet/hood, this will last for about 30 seconds before it loads properly. Another thing is it continues to rain while inside the tunnels at the motorway
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:23:08 AM(UTC)
Logged on today and i saw that there were new cars for vip pass so i clicked on it and every car even the ones released on the 19th were open and were obtainable! not a really game breaking glitch but i would rather not be reported or run the risk of being banned because the game glitched and gave them to me early!
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:01:00 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 Features Wishlists

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:39:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:33:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zyryx Go to Quoted Post

Indeed! I hate the forza music :\
Damn, let me listen my Prog Rock!

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:39:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:20:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Barflab111 0 Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (The less said that might lead others to seek out this exploit, the better)]

This is a big one... I hope the Devs are aware of this and it will be fixed asap....

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:54:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:27:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Ak1504 x Go to Quoted Post

This is a big one... I hope the Devs are aware of this and it will be fixed asap....

It's been confirmed in another thread that they're looking into it and offenders could face action on their account. It isn't clear how or whether people's credits or influence levels will be affected once it's patched however.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:54:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:42:25 AM(UTC)

This is currently being investigated and looked into further and I would advise against using this exploit as it could results consequences to your account.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:54:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:49:33 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

I think, there should be clear statement from Forza Staff.

Waiting for Forza Staff for clear statement.

Thanks.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:53:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:58:04 AM(UTC)
Glitches that are leveraged for inappropriate advantage are exploits, a topic that is entirely inappropriate for these forums. At the very least, you should not be posting anything that might hint at what to look for in order to find out how to exploit the game.

✔ Verified Moderator

#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:07:20 AM(UTC)
Personally i think that the people who took advantage of this should be reset to the ranks/the money they had before they did the exploit not a full perma ban. We are all here to race and have fun. But that's just my opinion. Playground and T10 are the ones to decide what happens to them.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:59:52 AM(UTC)
I have seen people claim they joined _that_ race without being aware of it beforehand. What about those? Would be a bit over the top to just punish everyone.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:24:47 AM(UTC)
Nice joke. I don't agree. Who will drive so many laps = cca 16 hours? They just followed guides, what to do.

I found one player @mixer, with 313 milions credit, opening more than 2000 wheelspins.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/nUhkCTP

Edited by user Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:43:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:29:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

This is currently being investigated and looked into further and I would advise against using this exploit as it could results consequences to your account.

What about us who got “tricked” into this? I had no idea and a guy on my friendslist wanted to show me something cool. How could I know there was a glitch and now it’s not fun to play....no idea if I will lose everything or not =/ Im really sad about this....I did nothing wrong.
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:37:38 AM(UTC)
Couple of issues I've noticed:

Sometimes the pause menu doesn't open, requires a restart of game

Game occasionally freezes and crashes during Forzathon Live

Audio sometimes isn't present

Also why do the drivatars not get affected by slick/wet conditions? They can often plow through puddles with no issue while it slows me way down
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:49:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zyryx Go to Quoted Post
If I have to hear that "don't you know that it's coming" audio diarrhea one more time...

I can't stand that song either. It also sounds more like he's singing "DADDY's coming"

#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:37:25 PM(UTC)
Hey, I just want to say that the exhaust flames on the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG COUPE BLACK SERIES(with the bodykit) are a bit of place and buggy.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:28:50 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:41:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:41:22 PM(UTC)
When I play in a convoy or in a Team adventure, my car will lose acceleration. It will get to a certain speed and then just stop accelerating. I do not take my finger off the gas and I do not hit the brake. I almost have to pump the gas. I have automatic braking turned off. I have fiddled with the settings multiple times, nothing seems to work. It only happens when I'm with other people.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:51:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LordMauryZ Go to Quoted Post

Indeed! I hate the forza music :\
Damn, let me listen my Prog Rock![/quote]

Turn Streamer mode on in audio settings to get rid of pre and post race music.

Which leads to the bug: Streamer Mode setting is not saved after exiting the game. It needs to be turned back on everytime you load the game

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:41:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:13:35 PM(UTC)
So I like to listen to music while I'm playing horizon 4 on pc.. after about 5 minutes of running horizon 4, it kills my Spotify audio completely until I force close the game. It also does this using tidal music app too. PLEASE FIX ASAP
#50 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:14:10 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:37:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error