16 Pages<<141516Prev
#376 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2020 4:19:31 AM(UTC)
hey guys,
ive been playing fh 4 for long time and atm i got 749 cars and i still got cars that im missing and i got many wheels i can use but it says i need atleast 3 spot to use the super wheelspin.
my question is what will happen when i go the next week and get new cars that i dont own or own but i get them from events?
and when they will increase the garage storage? i heard in the next season in the live stream of the season 25.
#377 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 12:03:14 PM(UTC)
Cars are being added monthly to this game since its inception and if seems just fair that there be a reasonable increase in garage space ASAP! I would say another 150 spaces, yes?!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#378 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 8:57:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
Cars are being added monthly to this game since its inception and if seems just fair that there be a reasonable increase in garage space ASAP! I would say another 150 spaces, yes?!

Weren't you paying attention to the last monthly? Mike said it's coming in update 26.
 1 user liked this post.
#379 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 9:18:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post

Weren't you paying attention to the last monthly? Mike said it's coming in update 26.

Always more cars but still the same limits for tunes and liveries ... The tune limit has simply killed my interest in new cars, the simple idea of having to go through 750 cars to find one I could delete the tune from ...
#380 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 11:51:17 PM(UTC)
We're at 714 cars, I think. Limit is 750.

Assuming the Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery update gives the game a little extra longevity boost, and assuming Forza Motorsport takes a while to arrive, if Playground ends support for FH4 in 08/2021 and keeps adding 3 cars every month, content updates will end at... 750 cars.

So there's no incentive for Playground to issue an update other than the fans requesting one. I own all of the cars, including the "Welcome Pack" duplicates, but most people don't. For people who have 400, 500 cars and focus on certain types, such an update would be useless.

Personally, I would like support for 1,000 of each (cars/tunes/designs), but I'm not the one calling the shots.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#381 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 9:35:16 AM(UTC)
Isn’t an increase expected next Thursday or have I missed something saying it’s no longer happening?
#382 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 12:17:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Isn’t an increase expected next Thursday or have I missed something saying it’s no longer happening?

I have no more info except that it was announced before it was officially said that T10 resources were requested to work on Halo project. Optimists would say that this change in resources was already in place before this announcement ...

Personally, I stopped cleaning the garage because of online filling with duplicates, stopped searching for tunes to delete etc, enough is enough. I come to FH to play, not for house cleaning because of quick and dirty design. Let's raise the number of slots, online wheelspin will be delighted to have more garage slots to fill ... wonderful ...

The more slots you put in garage, the slower will be the display ... people will ask longer time to select cars because pictures are not loading or filtering is slow, then people will complain of waiting too long between championships ... Fixing issues by adding issues

1 user liked this post.
#383 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 2:46:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

I was originally gonna mention it. I hope it comes, and if it does come, that we get a proper increase.

My expectations are low, though, because there were quite a few broken promises during support.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#384 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:03:05 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:03:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Double.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#385 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 4:33:10 AM(UTC)
The Series 26 update has increased the garage size to 1,000 cars total. :)

No increase to the maximum number of tunes or liveries though from what it seems.

https://support.forzamot...e-Notes-August-25th-2020
#386 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2020 12:38:40 PM(UTC)
No increase to livery design storage? I've been capped at 500 for months.

What's the point in having more cars if you can't change the paint from whatever default they give you.
#387 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 5:28:30 PM(UTC)
Whats the limit now on the Garage, I noticed I am over 750 now.
 1 user liked this post.
#388 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 9:33:07 PM(UTC)
Garage is now at 1k, no change to tunes and designs sadly, still at only 500.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
16 Pages<<141516Prev

Notification

Icon
Error