16 Pages<<1213141516PrevNext
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#326 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 9:32:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post

Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



He is talking about not being able to sell cars from wheelspins after finishing online events. And rest assured we won't hit the garage limit for another year adding 4 cars per month.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#327 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 11:04:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
That is not a bug. If you do the Trial, PG or Adventure you won't be able to reject the duplicate. They told us on the same stream when they revealed this feature.

Let's call it a defect, then. It's still something that should be fixed. There's no reason at all for it to not let people reject the duplicates after those events. I know they mentioned being concerned about other people having to wait, but the wheelspins come after the event has finished, nobody is waiting.
Rank: Driver's License
#328 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 12:19:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.


Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



Because I like to race? And you have to do online events to rack up percentage to earn newly released prize cars.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#329 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:02:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post

Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



He is talking about not being able to sell cars from wheelspins after finishing online events. And rest assured we won't hit the garage limit for another year adding 4 cars per month.


You're obviously missing quite a few cars (I'm assuming you're completely forgetting about PO and DLC cars which is why you've made this mistake). I have one of every car possible (except the 4 prize cars from the eliminator and the new photo cars). If I take away my 5 duplicates and add those cars that I don't have, I'll have 693 cars. That's only enough room for a couple of months more cars (if they keep adding 3 or 4 cars per month). Also the poster I was quoting was talking about being annoyed by having a duplicate car added after doing a challenge which means he had no reason to do the challenge in the first place. My points are valid and you are mistaken and have obviously misread my post.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:03:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#330 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:10:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.


Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



Because I like to race? And you have to do online events to rack up percentage to earn newly released prize cars.


No new cars have been locked behind a monthly percentage for awhile now. I easily get the new cars without doing events that have prize cars I don't want. I'm confused by the circular logic (or lack of logic) concerning this discussion. Someone complains because they hate the prize they get for doing the event. They know the prize before doing the event. I suggest they don't have to do the event. They complain because they "like to race"? There are plenty of races you can do and create if you just "like to race" . So the only reason to do a race you are knowingly going to get mad about when it's over, is because you like to complain or like being miserable. Talk about insane. lol

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#331 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:39:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
You're obviously missing quite a few cars (I'm assuming you're completely forgetting about PO and DLC cars which is why you've made this mistake). I have one of every car possible (except the 4 prize cars from the eliminator and the new photo cars). If I take away my 5 duplicates and add those cars that I don't have, I'll have 693 cars. That's only enough room for a couple of months more cars (if they keep adding 3 or 4 cars per month). Also the poster I was quoting was talking about being annoyed by having a duplicate car added after doing a challenge which means he had no reason to do the challenge in the first place. My points are valid and you are mistaken and have obviously misread my post.


You obviously have no idea how many cars are in the game. I have a perfect garage and own every single car. That is 682 cars. At the end of series 21 I will have 685 cars. That leaves a room for 65 cars. Even if they continue adding 5 cars per month that is enough for another whole year of new content. I can easily prove my numbers, can you yours?
You should also read more carefully what you quote. I did.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:43:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#332 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:07:11 AM(UTC)
You might want to recount your cars, or check for missing ones. I have 715 total and 25 duplicates, so current total is 690 and I'm still missing remaining 3 cars for series 21.
In any case we're nearing garage limit, along with already too low limit on designs and tunes.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#333 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:17:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
You might want to recount your cars, or check for missing ones. I have 715 total and 25 duplicates, so current total is 690 and I'm still missing remaining 3 cars for series 21.
In any case we're nearing garage limit, along with already too low limit on designs and tunes.


Do I really need to post the complete car list with numbers? Even the Promo says 685 cars. I have been working on my perfect garage since day one. You guy have any evidence to your claims?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#334 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:27:56 AM(UTC)
I'm sorry, you're right.
I know that promo is there, but since some people said that some cars didn't acknowledge, I went to count my duplicates ... in auction tab, where Legos are not shown.
Did it again in garage and ... yeah. Sorry again, my bad.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#335 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:51:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
You might want to recount your cars, or check for missing ones. I have 715 total and 25 duplicates, so current total is 690 and I'm still missing remaining 3 cars for series 21.
In any case we're nearing garage limit, along with already too low limit on designs and tunes.


Do I really need to post the complete car list with numbers? Even the Promo says 685 cars. I have been working on my perfect garage since day one. You guy have any evidence to your claims?


Just went through the official car list. I have 8 duplicates and I'm missing 8 new cars. My total garage number is 691 including DLC, PO and special gifted cars. That means if they only add 3 cars for each month it will be 3 months before my garage is full with zero duplicates with the 700 car limit (I read the limit is 700 not 750 like the title says). Even if your number was correct you wouldn't have room for "years worth" of added cars. You would only have room for 5 months of 3 cars each month. You're own math is wrong in that sentence so I'm guessing it was wrong when you counted your garage. You've left something out. Check again.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:56:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#336 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 7:44:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
You might want to recount your cars, or check for missing ones. I have 715 total and 25 duplicates, so current total is 690 and I'm still missing remaining 3 cars for series 21.
In any case we're nearing garage limit, along with already too low limit on designs and tunes.


Do I really need to post the complete car list with numbers? Even the Promo says 685 cars. I have been working on my perfect garage since day one. You guy have any evidence to your claims?


Just went through the official car list. I have 8 duplicates and I'm missing 8 new cars. My total garage number is 691 including DLC, PO and special gifted cars. That means if they only add 3 cars for each month it will be 3 months before my garage is full with zero duplicates with the 700 car limit (I read the limit is 700 not 750 like the title says). Even if your number was correct you wouldn't have room for "years worth" of added cars. You would only have room for 5 months of 3 cars each month. You're own math is wrong in that sentence so I'm guessing it was wrong when you counted your garage. You've left something out. Check again.

The limit is 750. It is not a Title thing, The Promo listed all cars that are (or are comingin the next weeks) in the game...yes 685. Your denial is getting hilarious.
Also 'my math' is on point 65:5=13.... 13 months is even more than a year.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#337 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:45:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
You might want to recount your cars, or check for missing ones. I have 715 total and 25 duplicates, so current total is 690 and I'm still missing remaining 3 cars for series 21.
In any case we're nearing garage limit, along with already too low limit on designs and tunes.


Do I really need to post the complete car list with numbers? Even the Promo says 685 cars. I have been working on my perfect garage since day one. You guy have any evidence to your claims?


Just went through the official car list. I have 8 duplicates and I'm missing 8 new cars. My total garage number is 691 including DLC, PO and special gifted cars. That means if they only add 3 cars for each month it will be 3 months before my garage is full with zero duplicates with the 700 car limit (I read the limit is 700 not 750 like the title says). Even if your number was correct you wouldn't have room for "years worth" of added cars. You would only have room for 5 months of 3 cars each month. You're own math is wrong in that sentence so I'm guessing it was wrong when you counted your garage. You've left something out. Check again.

The limit is 750. It is not a Title thing, The Promo listed all cars that are (or are comingin the next weeks) in the game...yes 685. Your denial is getting hilarious.
Also 'my math' is on point 65:5=13.... 13 months is even more than a year.


If we have 750 cars now that's great. Not what I read elsewhere but if it's true that's a great thing. Not sure how I'm "hilarious" when all I'm doing is literally saying the number that the game is showing me. If you say I'm in "denial" then you're also saying my software is "in denial". You need to stop being so negative and arrogant and learn to listen to reason instead of using these forums as a way to act like you're above others and to belittle people just to stroke your own ego. It's beyond pathetic.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:45:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#338 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 9:49:55 PM(UTC)
We are having a discussion in a discussion thread. Different opinions are a part of it. I don't see where I am being arrogant or belittle anybody. If you say that I am wrong is perfectly fine but if I say so is acting like I am above others? If you presented any proof I woould admit my mistake.
Happy Easter everyone!

Edit:
Proof 1.By @ManteoMax or from the car list section: Below is the combined car model list including both Standard Edition cars plus ongoing additions from DLC and content updates. Forza Edition models are listed in the next post. As of April 2020 the game search menus list a combined total of 686 cars in the game spanning 9 decades and representing 121 manufacturers from 17 countries.
The numbe 686 include the Owen's P1. A car that is not available for other players
Proof 2. FH4 Release Notes: February 4th, 2019
Version Numbers
PC: 1.243.585.2
Xbox: 1.243.585.0
Storage Increase
The number of cars you can store in your Garage has increased to 750
The number of Designs you can store has increased to 500
The number of Vinyl Groups you can store has increased to 500
The number of Tuning Setups you can store has increased to 500
The number of photos you can store has increased to 150

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 10:10:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Additional info

Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#339 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 3:13:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.


Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



Because I like to race? And you have to do online events to rack up percentage to earn newly released prize cars.


No new cars have been locked behind a monthly percentage for awhile now. I easily get the new cars without doing events that have prize cars I don't want. I'm confused by the circular logic (or lack of logic) concerning this discussion. Someone complains because they hate the prize they get for doing the event. They know the prize before doing the event. I suggest they don't have to do the event. They complain because they "like to race"? There are plenty of races you can do and create if you just "like to race" . So the only reason to do a race you are knowingly going to get mad about when it's over, is because you like to complain or like being miserable. Talk about insane. lol



@breeminator wasn't referring to prize cars from EVENTS themselves, and neither was I. It's the prize cars from WHEELSPINS after online events they're referring to. In solo play it's possible to trade a WHEELSPIN duplicates for money, but after online event (The Trial, Eliminator, adventure, playground) WHEELSPIN duplicates go directly into the garage. And that's what they'd like to see get fixed at some point. WHEELSPINS. Call me out for lack of logic, or getting mad, or even being insane. I'm okay with that, you have a right to your opinion. But before you do, please read what the original quote was about. Okay?

Yes, I know it's not game-breaking, and at best it's trivial. I feel the same way about, say, painting brake calipers, yet I'm not going around mocking people who find it more relevant than I do.
Rank: Racing Permit
#340 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:10:19 PM(UTC)
So I have tried the auction method but now I have 245 designs and now it won’t let me save anymore so are the designs I deleted after the auction method invisible but still counted?
Anddd That's the bottom lineeee...
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#341 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 4:55:11 AM(UTC)
As we can see from the numerous replies and the still ongoing and unresolved issue: the tune and design limit is massively impacting player enjoyment and long-term attachment to the game.

When can we can we expect a fix do this. at first galnce, simple issue?

ty
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#342 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 5:44:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrSpanky7494 Go to Quoted Post
As we can see from the numerous replies and the still ongoing and unresolved issue: the tune and design limit is massively impacting player enjoyment and long-term attachment to the game.

When can we can we expect a fix do this. at first galnce, simple issue?

ty


Simple : Never.


Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#343 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 7:18:47 AM(UTC)
It still amazes me that PG and Turn10 doesn't think ahead on these issues and think its crazy for everyone wanting to own every vehicle and also share a tune and paint for each one.

I like to share multiple class tunes for vehicle but sadly cannot...

Edited by user Friday, May 1, 2020 7:19:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#344 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 8:16:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrSpanky7494 Go to Quoted Post
As we can see from the numerous replies and the still ongoing and unresolved issue: the tune and design limit is massively impacting player enjoyment and long-term attachment to the game.

When can we can we expect a fix do this. at first galnce, simple issue?

ty


It's not simple, because the saves use up resources.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#345 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 9:42:15 AM(UTC)
Don't expect a fix. Garage limit is 750, but we still have 685 cars.

As for paint/tune limit, the team has made it clear through their actions that their priorities have little to do with automotive enthusiasts, so... won't happen.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#346 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 9:00:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.


Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



Because I like to race? And you have to do online events to rack up percentage to earn newly released prize cars.


No new cars have been locked behind a monthly percentage for awhile now. I easily get the new cars without doing events that have prize cars I don't want. I'm confused by the circular logic (or lack of logic) concerning this discussion. Someone complains because they hate the prize they get for doing the event. They know the prize before doing the event. I suggest they don't have to do the event. They complain because they "like to race"? There are plenty of races you can do and create if you just "like to race" . So the only reason to do a race you are knowingly going to get mad about when it's over, is because you like to complain or like being miserable. Talk about insane. lol



@breeminator wasn't referring to prize cars from EVENTS themselves, and neither was I. It's the prize cars from WHEELSPINS after online events they're referring to. In solo play it's possible to trade a WHEELSPIN duplicates for money, but after online event (The Trial, Eliminator, adventure, playground) WHEELSPIN duplicates go directly into the garage. And that's what they'd like to see get fixed at some point. WHEELSPINS. Call me out for lack of logic, or getting mad, or even being insane. I'm okay with that, you have a right to your opinion. But before you do, please read what the original quote was about. Okay?

Yes, I know it's not game-breaking, and at best it's trivial. I feel the same way about, say, painting brake calipers, yet I'm not going around mocking people who find it more relevant than I do.


Again I fail to see an issue. I win a car in a wheelspin, I take 2 seconds to open the garage and delete the car. Are people really this entitled that they can't clean up some cars for a few seconds??? LOl LOL Sorry if my logical and rational way of thinking about things hurt your delicate sensibilities and your insecurities convinced you my rational thinking was somehow "mocking" you. (even though my comment wasn't even directed at you but you chose to have your feelings hurt).

Rank: Driver's Permit
#347 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 2:41:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MrSpanky7494 Go to Quoted Post
As we can see from the numerous replies and the still ongoing and unresolved issue: the tune and design limit is massively impacting player enjoyment and long-term attachment to the game.

When can we can we expect a fix do this. at first galnce, simple issue?

ty


It's not simple, because the saves use up resources.


Since you seem more familiar with the topic can you please elaborate or link to a developer reply pointing out such difficulties?
ty
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#348 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 12:05:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrSpanky7494 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MrSpanky7494 Go to Quoted Post
As we can see from the numerous replies and the still ongoing and unresolved issue: the tune and design limit is massively impacting player enjoyment and long-term attachment to the game.

When can we can we expect a fix do this. at first galnce, simple issue?

ty


It's not simple, because the saves use up resources.


Since you seem more familiar with the topic can you please elaborate or link to a developer reply pointing out such difficulties?
ty

lol, ok not your fault, you have to be new here, forum is just players discussing, there is Zero communication with devs happening on the forum. Look at the following link, that is a community team member level of activity on the forum: link

Concerning the difficulties, you could go through the livestreams of around mid-2019 if my memory is good. there are 2 or 3 streams during which they explained at the end of stream that Garage size was an ultimately complex subject with lot of risks on proceeding with the update etc.

Globally the same team stated that disabling the wheelspin at the end of online championships was too complex to be achieved ... therefore we continue to have this damn wheelspin filling garage with duplicates ...

I think we have to be very cautious not to mix people having achieved this gold that is FH animations (world,cars, physics, etc) with people managing the menus and so on, it really looks like the involved people do not have the same level of what is 'complex' and certainly not the same budget too. You can take any FH menu feature, all look awesome and all are coming with non sense misses.

Up to me, we would not have needed such extent of garage if the wheelspin had been made a manual triggered feature and the garage had a filter on tagged 'new' cars. Same applies for tunes, I don't need more tunes slots, I first need to know, from garage, which car has which number of tunes & from hub, download/like stats with delete button replacing reporting my own tune.

Anyway, FH4 is done, won't evolve anymore and honestly given the latest things they did like about the car position reset, I prefer they stop. If there was a single thing I would like them to fix for good, my top top 1, would be the sync error of death.


Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#349 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 1:04:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.


Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



Because I like to race? And you have to do online events to rack up percentage to earn newly released prize cars.


No new cars have been locked behind a monthly percentage for awhile now. I easily get the new cars without doing events that have prize cars I don't want. I'm confused by the circular logic (or lack of logic) concerning this discussion. Someone complains because they hate the prize they get for doing the event. They know the prize before doing the event. I suggest they don't have to do the event. They complain because they "like to race"? There are plenty of races you can do and create if you just "like to race" . So the only reason to do a race you are knowingly going to get mad about when it's over, is because you like to complain or like being miserable. Talk about insane. lol




@breeminator wasn't referring to prize cars from EVENTS themselves, and neither was I. It's the prize cars from WHEELSPINS after online events they're referring to. In solo play it's possible to trade a WHEELSPIN duplicates for money, but after online event (The Trial, Eliminator, adventure, playground) WHEELSPIN duplicates go directly into the garage. And that's what they'd like to see get fixed at some point. WHEELSPINS. Call me out for lack of logic, or getting mad, or even being insane. I'm okay with that, you have a right to your opinion. But before you do, please read what the original quote was about. Okay?

Yes, I know it's not game-breaking, and at best it's trivial. I feel the same way about, say, painting brake calipers, yet I'm not going around mocking people who find it more relevant than I do.


Again I fail to see an issue. I win a car in a wheelspin, I take 2 seconds to open the garage and delete the car. Are people really this entitled that they can't clean up some cars for a few seconds??? LOl LOL Sorry if my logical and rational way of thinking about things hurt your delicate sensibilities and your insecurities convinced you my rational thinking was somehow "mocking" you. (even though my comment wasn't even directed at you but you chose to have your feelings hurt).



No, that's the programmers job... it's bad programming to hinder the user.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#350 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 1:19:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NuttyLittleBoy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.


Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.



Because I like to race? And you have to do online events to rack up percentage to earn newly released prize cars.


No new cars have been locked behind a monthly percentage for awhile now. I easily get the new cars without doing events that have prize cars I don't want. I'm confused by the circular logic (or lack of logic) concerning this discussion. Someone complains because they hate the prize they get for doing the event. They know the prize before doing the event. I suggest they don't have to do the event. They complain because they "like to race"? There are plenty of races you can do and create if you just "like to race" . So the only reason to do a race you are knowingly going to get mad about when it's over, is because you like to complain or like being miserable. Talk about insane. lol




@breeminator wasn't referring to prize cars from EVENTS themselves, and neither was I. It's the prize cars from WHEELSPINS after online events they're referring to. In solo play it's possible to trade a WHEELSPIN duplicates for money, but after online event (The Trial, Eliminator, adventure, playground) WHEELSPIN duplicates go directly into the garage. And that's what they'd like to see get fixed at some point. WHEELSPINS. Call me out for lack of logic, or getting mad, or even being insane. I'm okay with that, you have a right to your opinion. But before you do, please read what the original quote was about. Okay?

Yes, I know it's not game-breaking, and at best it's trivial. I feel the same way about, say, painting brake calipers, yet I'm not going around mocking people who find it more relevant than I do.


Again I fail to see an issue. I win a car in a wheelspin, I take 2 seconds to open the garage and delete the car. Are people really this entitled that they can't clean up some cars for a few seconds??? LOl LOL Sorry if my logical and rational way of thinking about things hurt your delicate sensibilities and your insecurities convinced you my rational thinking was somehow "mocking" you. (even though my comment wasn't even directed at you but you chose to have your feelings hurt).



No, that's the programmers job... it's bad programming to hinder the user.


Same page as AquaPainter

2s to delete a car ???? I certainly missed a tips here, garage menu, opening cars list, browsing through like 700 cars to find the good one even using filters, proceeding with deletion, in 2 seconds ...




16 Pages<<1213141516PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error