This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
15 Pages<<1112131415PrevNext
#301 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 11:12:44 PM(UTC)
Stories : they are done with their objective as star card indicates it
Garage size/nb of tunes/design : they have already stated it was too risky and there are very few players impacted. It would be a good thing if we could, at least, have a statistics added to know how many slots are free, doing a tune a being denied saving it .... but I doubt such thing will happen.

3 users liked this post.
#302 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:00:00 PM(UTC)
Okay, this is an issue where I think I speak on behalf of all players. The garage limit. Now last year, the limit was increased from 500 to 750 cars. However, for most of us I don't think that's enough, especially given the number of cars we now have in the game. At the moment, I sit just below the garage limit, and every time I want a new car, I have a really tough choice to make. Now this has obviously been very brief, because the issue here is quite obvious, what do you think the garage limit should be increased to? For me, I think it should be something massive like 1500 or 2000, just so that the devs never have to worry about it again.
 1 user liked this post.
#303 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 7:54:59 AM(UTC)
Increasing garage limits becomes very urgent. I had hope a few weeks ago with Torben Tuesday presenting a cloud schema, but no news since then.
I understand why there is a limit :
- storage space: each saved car comes with some data (tunes, stats, liveries, a PNG image file that you can see on PC)
- putting a limit is an incentive to sell cars in the AH, otherwise some people would collect hundreds of rare cars

If I'm not wrong we have 667 different cars. That's not much room for duplicates. I personaly like to have duplicates for cars with nice bodykits or liveries. And also some X classes cars for stunts and their normal counterparts for races., or road/offroad variants.
I think a reasonable value would be "total cars available +30%". And this value should increase each month.

For the liveries, we should be able to keep them on the cars while deleting them from our list, like tunes. It should not be a problem because it already works like that for cars you buy from AH or autoshow.
#304 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 8:31:49 AM(UTC)
I'd be happy if the garage limit were increased to 900 the same as FM7.

5 users liked this post.
#305 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 9:40:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
I'd be happy if the garage limit were increased to 900 the same as FM7.

Although a garage limit increase would be welcomed, I would much prefer an increase in the tune limit, followed by the liveries limit.

With currently being at the maximum 500 tunes, I get fed up having to load a car just to delete tunes that I painstakingly created over time so I have space to create tunes for new cars that are released.

Sometimes I have to delete a perfectly good A800 tune for a certain vehicle because a new event requires the same vehicle but with a B700 or S1900 tune.

Please PG, increase the tune and livery limits to at least 1000 each.

#306 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 9:20:41 AM(UTC)
Are there any news about any increase in the garage size?. I feel the current limit is becoming more and more of a problem :(.
#307 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 11:25:19 PM(UTC)
Yes, there is kind of ... very complex, risk etc ...

To summarize, this is a issue for a minority, that is met only late in the game, that fixing will not attract new players, that requires to take the risk of modifying all the players accounts and will require to increase the size of infrastructure storage space for accounts for all the lifetime of the game. how much of a priority is it going to be compared to Eliminator or let's say, a harley quinn style suit ?

Last word about future, have a look at eliminator, tuning feature is gone, watch out for what is coming in FH5 ...

Edited by user Sunday, February 9, 2020 9:16:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#308 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 2:36:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Yes, there is kind of ... very complex, risk etc ...

To summarize, this is a issue for a minority, that is met only late in the game, that will not attract new players, that requires to take the risk of modifying all the players accounts and will require to increase the size of infrastructure storage space for accounts for all the lifetime of the game. how much of a priority is it going to be compared to Eliminator or let's say, a harley quinn style suit ?

Last word about future, have a look at eliminator, tuning feature is gone, watch out for what is coming in FH5 ...

The tuning feature is gone from Eliminator to make Eliminator equal for everyone. That's a part of the Eliminator gameplay.
#309 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 1:03:57 PM(UTC)
What the whut??? why i can't save my tuning??? Thanky vary much my favorite game developers!!! I have about ~450 saved tunings but the amount of cars is very higher. You are very economic, such you looks like economists!!!
#310 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 2:41:14 PM(UTC)
Arghhh!! I've just hit this problem! Why is there no option to list all the tunes I've created or downloaded and hit delete?!

It's gonna take days to load individual cars and delete tunes!
#311 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 5:18:24 AM(UTC)
Hello, first of all, i hope everyone's fine here and not too much incapacitated by the covid 19 restrictions and preventions. And i'm also wishing you a nice day :)!

Okay so here's my question, i have every existing car in the game, and i want to put a design on EVERY ONE (not my design but community design :) ) can i put a design on every car, or do i have a LIMIT that i can't go over.
#312 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:16:57 AM(UTC)
Design limit is 500 but there is a workaround, afaik.
#313 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:27:07 AM(UTC)
Max designs are 500.. Doesn't make sense since the garage limit is higher.... Design limit should be higher then the garage limit imo
#314 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:41:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
Max designs are 500.. Doesn't make sense since the garage limit is higher.... Design limit should be higher then the garage limit imo

Okay :(
#315 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:53:46 AM(UTC)
You could share a vinyl that your community can put on the car themselves.
#316 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:43:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GodzKilla QC Go to Quoted Post
I have every existing car in the game, and i want to put a design on EVERY ONE.

Can i put a design on every car, or do i have a LIMIT that i can't go over.

Originally Posted by: Oldskool1970 Go to Quoted Post
Design limit is 500 but there is a workaround, afaik.

1 possible workaround:

Using the Auction House, list the car (so it will be temporarily removed from the garage, thus bypassing the livery removing check) and make the car failed to sell (or failed to be successfully listed, e.g. 25 cars per day auction limit).

So you can retrieve the car (without losing its design) and remove the livery in "My Designs".
#317 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 12:03:00 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Please translate your text before posting. All posts must be in English - MM]

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2020 5:49:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#318 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:42:19 PM(UTC)
when I want to install tuning on a car, I get the error "you have saved too many files of this type. Before saving new files, delete some of the old ones using the file Manager." Who knows what to do and where these saves are located? help please
#319 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 8:00:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DanchiKol Go to Quoted Post
when I want to install tuning on a car, I get the error "you have saved too many files of this type. Before saving new files, delete some of the old ones using the file Manager." Who knows what to do and where these saves are located? help please

there is a specific post for that. I recommend you log a ticket as I am not aware this problem has been solved.

#320 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 12:11:36 AM(UTC)
Anybody else constantly running out of garage space?. Why not increase the amount of cars you can have to 1000?.
 1 user liked this post.
#321 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 1:04:33 AM(UTC)
It could mess up our game save data and we certainly don't want that.
#322 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 3:56:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.
#323 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 6:12:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

It could, but they increased it in the past, so you'd think they could do the same thing again.

And it would be nice if they fixed the bug where wheelspins in some circumstances don't let you reject a duplicate car. The game inflicted another car on me after doing the trial, and it also does it after eliminator.

That is not a bug. If you do the Trial, PG or Adventure you won't be able to reject the duplicate. They told us on the same stream when they revealed this feature.

Now for the garage size. You remember what happened when they removed the HS cars? Yes we lost our skill points. That was something they clearly didn't predicted. Now imagine if for whatever reason you would lost some other progression. I don't want to gamble my Horizon Superstar badge or my perfect garage for more garage space. I have "worked" for so long for those. On the other hand we still have 65 free slots even when you own every single car. Including series 21.
#324 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 8:04:50 AM(UTC)

Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.

#325 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 8:22:07 AM(UTC)

That is not a bug. If you do the Trial, PG or Adventure you won't be able to reject the duplicate. They told us on the same stream when they revealed this feature.

Now for the garage size. You remember what happened when they removed the HS cars? Yes we lost our skill points. That was something they clearly didn't predicted. Now imagine if for whatever reason you would lost some other progression. I don't want to gamble my Horizon Superstar badge or my perfect garage for more garage space. I have "worked" for so long for those. On the other hand we still have 65 free slots even when you own every single car. Including series 21.

A bug can be something that a player doesn't want that hurts the game, so it is a bug.

Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post

Just out of curiosity, why would you bother doing an event if you don't want the prize being "inflicted" on you? There's zero need to do events if you're advanced enough that you don't need the prize cars. Just do the event needed for the new cars. that's what I do. I barely have room in my garage and I only have a few duplicates. I think if they add more cars next month it will be impossible to even have one of every car. Not sure why people seem to be frustrating themselves doing events when they don't need the prizes anymore.

You need to get 50% progress to get the new cars.

15 Pages<<1112131415PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error